1. Abayomi, O.S. (2013). Re- engineering Vocational and Technical Education (VTE) for sustainable development in North Central Geo- Political Zone Nigeria. Journal of Higher Education, 8 (19), 1842-1849.
2. Abbasi Esfajbar, A.A., & Rezaei Ghaleh, H. (2011). Needs assessment of the development of virtual technical & vocational education in Mazandaran Province. Journal of Information and Communication Technology in Educational Sciences, 3 (1),113-143 [in Persian].
3. Abbasi, E., Kashani, W., & Sadat, M. (2014). Position of Standardization in Improving the Quality of the Educational System. The First National Conference on Quality Assessment in University Systems, Tehran: Sharif University, 56-68 [in Persian].
4. Abedi Sarvestani, A. (2018). Analysis of the application of informal education in extension activities (Case study: Agricultural promoters of Golestan province). Journal of Environmental Education and Sustainable Development, 1 (7), 37-48 [in Persian].
5. Aggarwal, A., & Gasskov, V. (2013). Comparative Analysis of National Skills Development Policies: A Guide for Policy Makers. Africa - Pretoria: ILO.
6. Alavi Ilkhchi, H., & Bahmanyar Barough, B. (2013). Accreditation of human capital based on technical and professional competencies. Articles of Technical and Vocational Organization and Employment in Iran, Tehran: Technical and Vocational Education Organization, 110-124 [in Persian].
7. Alwani, S.M., & Sharifzadeh, F. (2015). Public Policy Making Process. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabai University Press, 12th Edition [in Persian].
8. Alwani, S.M., Pourezzat, A.A., & Najabat, A. (2015). Study of reasons for ineffectiveness of Iran's policy making system in poverty alleviation (case study: Poverty Alleviation Bill in the Islamic Republic of Iran). Journal of Public Administration, 1 (7), 1-18 [in Persian].
9. Attarnia, A., & Molavi, Z. (2014). Review of the implementation of human resource development and promotion policies in Technical and Vocational Education Organization. The Third National Conference and the Second International Conference on Training Skills and Employment, Tehran: Deputy of Research and Planning of the Technical and Vocational Training Organization of Iran, 145-168 [in Persian].
10. Attarnia, A., Khanifar, H., Rahmati, M.H., & Jandaghi, G. (2014). Study of policy making in Iran's informal skills training system. Journal of Organizational Culture Management, 12 (2), 345-374 [in Persian].
11. Bagheri, M.R., & Poor Ezzat, A.A. (2014). Provide a hybrid model for policy making in university. Quarterly Journal of Majlis and Rahbord, 70 (20), 165-199 [in Persian].
12. Bagheri, S. (2008). Formal and informal education system. Journal of Development of Social Sciences, 12 (1), 11-26 [in Persian].
13. Bayat, R., Ghaie Sohrabi, H., & Salimi, J. (2018). Investigating the role of upstream documents in policy making and adoption of privatization strategies in Iran. Transportation Research Journal, 56 (2), 161-176 [in Persian].
14. Bottoms, G. (2006). Using Industry Recognized Skill Standard Assessment for Improving Carrier. Technical Education available from Gene Bottoms Strd.org.
15. Charlton, S., Hannan, B., Herrick, C., Landy, M., & Mahar, S. (2005). Research on Learning. Melbourne University: Department of Education and Training.
16. Danesh Fard, K. (2016). Foundations of Public Policy. Tehran: Niaz Danesh Publications, Second Edition [in Persian].
17. Farasatkhah, M., & Maniee, R. (2014). Effective factors on faculty participation in higher education policy making and university planning. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning of Higher Education, 20(4), 29-53 [in Persian].
18. Farshad, M. (1998). The Relationship between Formal Technical and Vocational Education and Employment of Graduates, Research Project, Tehran: Educational Research Center of the Research Institute of Education [in Persian].
19. Feyz, D., & Feyz, M. (2005). Designing an interactive model of technical and vocational education, entrepreneurship and job market. articles of entrepreneurship and business management [in Persian].
20. Feyz, H. (2019). The role of street level bureaucrats on the results of implementing macro-policies by grounded theory (case study of managers and teachers in the education system). (Thesis for obtaining a master's degree). Rasht: Payam Noor University [in Persian].
21. Ghasemian, L. (2016). Investigating the role of skill training on the employment of university graduates with structural equation technique. Quarterly Journal of Skill Training, 3 (11), 33-47 [in Persian].
22. Hafner-Burton, E.M., Hughes, D.A., & Victor, D.G. (2013). The cognitive revolution and the political psychology of elite decision making. Journal of Perspectives on Politics, 11(2), 368-386.
23. Hay, C. (2004). Taking ideas seriously in explanatory political analysis. British Journal of Politics & International Relations, 6 (2), 142-149.
24. Hosseini Rad, M., & Kavousi, I. (2017). Prioritization of policy making institutions in Iran's skills training system. Organization of Technical and Vocational Education, Fifth National Conference and Fourth International Conference on Training and Employment, 1-14 [in Persian].
25. Hussain Shah, S.S., Ahsan, R., Jaffari, J.A., Waris, S., Ejaz, W., Fatima, M., & Sherazi, S.K. (2012). The impact of brands on consumer purchase intentions. Asian Journal of Business Management, 4 (2), 79-104.
26. Jabbari, F., Azizi, M., Salehi, M.J., & Navazani, B. (2020). Designing an international university entrepreneurship model. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 3 (26), 19-46 [in Persian].
27. Karam, G. (2007). Vocational and technical education in Lebanon, strategic issues and challenges. International Education Journal, 7 (3), 259-272.
28. Karimi, S., Nasr, A.R., & Sharif, M. (2013). Requirements and challenges of higher education curriculum design with learning community approach. Journal of Higher Education Curriculum Studies, 8 (4), 89-126 [in Persian].
29. Khodaei Mahmoudi, R., Mali, M., & Rafizadeh, M. (2017). Public Policy Making Process, Theory, Policy and Methods. Tehran: Mehraban Publications [in Persian].
30. Lipsky, M. (1980). Street Level Bureaucrats as Policy Makers, Dilemmas of the Individual in Public Services. New York, NY, 10021.
31. Mohebzadegan, Y., Pardakhtchi, M.H., Ghahramani, M., & Faraskhah, M. (2014). Designing a model for faculty members growth with grounded theory. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 70 (3), 1-25 [in Persian].
32. Monavvarian, A., Mohammadi, D., & Mohammadi Fateh, A. (2015). Good policy making in government, modeling the role of organizational capacity and national background. Journal of Public Management, 2 (8), 233-254 [in Persian].
33. Navid Adham, M., & Shafizadeh, H. (2015). Study of the most important challenges and strategies of skills training in Iran. Journal of Socio-Cultural Strategy, 20 (5), 7-21 [in Persian].
34. Oakley, B. (2017). Mind Shift: Break Through Obstacles to Learning and Discover Your Hidden Potential. New York: Penguin, Random House.
35. Peters, B.G. (2014). American public policy, Promise & Performance. 7 Ed, N.Y: CQ Press, Policy Journal, 3 (33), 115-131.
36. Rahmati, M.H. (2010). Policy making model in Entrepreneurship Education System of Iran. (Thesis for Master's Degree). Tehran: University of Tehran, Faculty of Management [in Persian].
37. Rashidi, Z. (2018). Conceptualization of the global citizen by higher education experts; Grounded theory. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 23 (2), 93-114 [in Persian].
38. Rezaei Rad, M., & Attar, N. (2010). Study of the Impact of Technical and Vocational Education, Mazandaran Women’s Employment in 2009. The First International IT Conference. Management Information, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Shiraz, 145-162 [in Persian].
39. Righi, R. (2017). What is informal education? Journal of International Review of Education, 63 (8), 235-256 [in Persian].
40. Sabetnejad, H.R., Hatamzadeh, A., Vahdati Joo, F., & Mohammad Hashemi, Z. (2010). Comparative study of technical and vocational education in Germany and Iran. Research Project of the Technical and Vocational Organization of Iran, Labor and Social Welfare Ministry [in Persian].
41. Salehi Omran, I. (2004). Investigating the factors of technical and vocational trainees employment (Case study of Mazandaran Province). Journal of Executive Management, 12 (4), 89-112 [in Persian].
42. Salehi Omran, I., Einkhah, F., & Barani, S. (2019). Analysis of skills training in comprehensive scientific map. Quarterly Journal of Iranian Higher Education, 1 (11), 1-38 [in Persian].
43. Salimi, J. (2012). Technical and vocational education in the 21st century, UNESCO policies on technical and vocational education in the information age and comparing Iran’s vocational & technical education with them. Journal of Research in Educational System, 17 (6), 25-43 [in Persian].
44. Sebayang, K.D.A., & Derma, R.S. (2020). Educational policy implementation in Indonesia: The art of decision making. International Journal of Scientific and Technology Research, 1 (9), 146-185.
45. Sharifian, S., Amini, B., Gohari-Nejad, S., & Gandomkar, R. (2011). Explaining the understanding of Tehran University Medical Science students understanding of the teachers evaluation process: Expectations, challenges, strategies, steps in development of medical education. Journal of the Center for the Study of Education Development Medicine, 11 (3), 367-377 [in Persian].
46. Shaykh al-Islami, A.R., Poor Abbas, A.R., Parand, C., & Khanifar, H. (2011). National system of skills and technology of Iran (an effort to provide a model). Journal of Research in Educational Systems, 4 (10), 9-37 [in Persian].
47. Smith, K.B., & Larimer, W.C. (2018). The Public Policy Theory Primer. Publisher: Routledge, Boulder, Colorado, Westview Press, Third Edition.
48. Strauss, A., & Corbin, J. (1998). Basics of Qualitative Research: Techniques and Procedures for Developing Grounded Theory. 2nd Ed. Thousand Oaks. Sage Publication Inc.
49. Talebi, S. (2017). Identifying the employment challenges of university graduates is the first step in higher education planning. Ahar: National Conference on Higher Education and Resistive Economics, 264-271 [in Persian].
50. Tetlock, P.E., Peterson, R.S., McGuire, C., Chang, S.J., & Feld, P. (1992). Assessing political group dynamics: A test of the groupthink model. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 63(3), 403-424.
51. Toynton, R. (2005). Degrees of disciplinary in equipping mature students in higher education for engagement and success in lifelong learning. Journal of Active Learning in Higher Education. 6(1), 105-117.
52. UNESCO-UNEVOC Presses on with Shanghai Recommendation (2013). Third International Congress on Technical and Vocational Education and Training Shanghai, 14-16.
53. Zeinalizadeh, L., & Zeinalizadeh, A. (2015). Skills Training, Entrepreneurship and Productivity of Graduates, Mazandaran University: National Conference on Entrepreneurship and Management of Knowledge-Based Businesses, 1-14 [in Persian].