1. Akbari, P. (2010). The role and importance of productivity. Political-Economic Information Quarterly, No. 279 (in Persian).
2. Burke, J.C., & Associates (2005). Achieving accountability in higher education: Balancing public, academic, and market demands. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
3. Cut, J., & Murray, V. (2000). Accountability and effectiveness evaluation in Nonprofit Organizations. Front Cover. Routledge, p. 99.
4. Daigle, S., & Cuocco, P. (2002). Public accountability & higher education. Education Center for Applied Research, Research bulten, Retrieved from www. Educause .edu/ ecar.
5. Fain, P. (2019). Report on accountability and higher Ed's 'Triad'. Latest News on Coronavirus and Higher Education.
6. Farasatkhah, M. (2009). The Future View of Iranian Higher Education Quality; A Grounded Theory based Model. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 14 (4), 67-95 (in Persian).
7. Goff, J.M. (2000). A more comprehensive accountability model. Ohio University, pp. 2-3.
8. Hadi, R., Rezapour, Y., & Salmanpour, S. (2016). Indicators for measuring the quality of higher education based on Kano model in Urmia University. Journal of Education and Evaluation, 9 (34), 50-35 (in Persian).
9. Edjtehadi, M. (1998). An analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the higher education system in the Islamic Republic of Iran. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, No. 17.
10. Jimoh Kayode, D., & Rathankoomar Naicker, S. (2020). An investigation into issues impeding higher education effectiveness in public universities. Malaysian Online Journal of Educational Management (MOJEM), 8(1).
11. Kelchen, R. (2018). Higher education accountability. Johns Hopkins Univercity Press.
12. Kikha, A., Abdullahi, H., & Khorsandi Taskooh, A. (2019). Identifying the factors affecting the quality of education from the perspective of higher education professionals and doctoral students. Quarterly Journal of Management and Planning in Higher Education, No. 22.
13. Hong-Cheng, L. (2011). Organizational Accountability in Emergency Management: Examining Typhoon Morakot from Citizens' Perspective. University of La Verne.
14. Lizzio, A., & Wilson, K. (2009). Student participation in university governance: The role conceptions and sense of efficacy of student representatives on departmental committees. Studies in Higher Education, 34 (1), 69-84.
15. Malekinia, E., Malekinia, Z., & Faizi, S. (2018). Strategies required by Iran's higher education system in the age of globalization. Quarterly Journal of Strategic and Macro Policies, 6(24) (in Persian).
16. Mccombs, T.W. (2003). The relationship between higher education & state goverment in reference to autonomy & accountability. New Jersey, Retrieved from www.lib.umi. Com/dissertations/fulcit.
17. Milani, O., Qasemzadeh, A., & Hassani, M. (2016). University independence and its relationship with accountability and quality assurance of university services in the higher education system. Journal of Educational Leadership and Management Research, 2 (7), 167-147 (in Persian).
18. Mirsapasi, N., Dadash Karimi, Y., & Najaf Beigi, R. (2019). Designing a governance model in the country's higher education. Scientific Quarterly of Management of Government Organizations, 7(3) (in Persian).
19. Mohammadi, R. (2008). A practical guide for conducting internal evaluation in the Iranian higher education system. National and international experiences. Tehran: Publication Center of the National Education Evaluation Organization. Third edition (in Persian).
20. Mozaffari, G. (2011). Designing and validating the model of accountability of universities to stakeholders. PhD Thesis in Higher Education Management, Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, Shahid Beheshti University (in Persian).
21. Naderi, A. (2004). Economics of education. Yastroon Publications.
22. Neave, G. (2001). Accountability & Control. European Journal of Education, 15(1), 49-60.
23. Nicolo, G., Manes-Rossi, F., Christiaens, J., & Aversano, N. (2020). Accountability through intellectual capital disclosure in Italian Universities. Journal of Management and Governance, Vol. 155.
24. Pardakhtchi, M.H., Bazargan, A., Arasteh, H.R., & Mozaffari, G. (2012). Academic society's perceptions on university external accountability gap. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 18 (1), 91-112 (in Persian).
25. Potocan, V., Alfirevic, N., & Nedelko, Z. (2020). How personal values affect social responsibility in higher education institutions. Recent Advances in the Roles of Cultural and Personal Values in Organizational Behavior. P. 26.
26. Rezaian, M., Tavakol Kowsari, M.A., & Naveh Ibrahim, A.R. (2017). Analysis of challenges facing Iranian non-governmental non-profit universities and higher education institutions. Iranian Higher Education Quarterly, 8 (1), 91-72 (in Persian).
27. Romzek, B.S. (2000). Dynamics of public sector accountability in an era of reform. International Review of Administrative Sciences, 66, 21-44.
28. Rothchild, M.T. (2011). Accountability mechanisms in public multi-campus systems of higher education. University of Minnesota.
29. Sadeghi, A., Hedayati, A., & Misaghifar, E. (2017). Identifying areas, dimensions and quality indicators of the Iranian teacher education system. Journal of Research in Teacher Education, 1(2) (in Persian).
30. Salehi Omran, E., & Hedayati, A. (2018). Conceptualizing the indigenous model of evidence-based policy-m in Iranian higher education. Journal of Executive Management, 10(20).
31. Samiei Rad, F., & Ghasemi, Z. (2014). Research accountability of faculty members of Qazvin University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Education Development in Medical Sciences, 7(14) (in Persian).
32. Sarmad, Z., Bazargan, A., & Hejazi, E. (2005). Research methods in behavioral sciences. Tehran: Agah Publications (in Persian).
33. Shafiee, M., & Arasteh, H.R. (2004). University-Industry Cooperation. Encyclopedia of Higher Education. Tehran: Great Persian Encyclopedia Foundation (in Persian).
34. Shariati, F., Amin Beidakhti, A.A., & Najafi, M. (2019). Provide a model for improving the quality of technical and vocational education: According to the requirements of knowledge-based economy. Quarterly Journal of Research in Educational Systems, 13(47) (in Persian).
35. Speziale, M.T. (2012). Differentiating higher education accountability in the global setting: A comparison between Boston University and University of Bologna. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 47, 1153-1163.
36. Strauss, A., & Corbin, J. (1998). Basics of qualitative research: techniques and procedures for developing grounded theory. 2nd Ed., Thousand Oaks, Sage Publication Inc.
37. Strauss, A., & Corbin, J. (1992). Basics of qualitative research: Grounded theory procedures and techniques. Newbury Park, CA: Sage Publications.
38. Taghipour Zahir, A., & Safaei, T. (2009). Presenting a model for responding to the managers of the higher education system in Iran. Journal of Management Research, No. 82 (in Persian).
39. Tasdighi, M.A. (2002). Participatory management in education with an emphasis on human relations. Quarterly Journal of Management in Education, No. 31(in Persian).
40. Towfighi, J., & Farasatkhah, M. (2002). Structural components of scientific development in Iran. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 8(3), 1-36 (in Persian).
41. Tripathi, M., & Jeevan, V.K.J. (2009). Quality assurance in distance learning libraries. Quality Assurance in Education. 17(1), 45-60.
42. Trow, M. (1996). Trust, markets and accountability in higher education: A comparative perspective. Higher Education Policy, 9(4), 309-324.