1. Aldridge, S., Halpern, D., & Fitzpatrick, S. (2002). Social capital. Discussion Paper, London.
2. Alvani, S.M., & Seyednaghavi, M. (2002). Social capital: Concepts and theories. Management Studies in Development and Evolution, 9(33 & 34), 9-26 (in Persian).
3. Amani, J., Khezri Azar, H., & Mahmoudi, H. (2012). Introducing structural equation modeling by partial least squares (PLS-PM) and its application in behavioral research. Online Journal of Psychological Knowledge, 1(2), 41-55 (in Persian).
4. Andishmand, V. (2009). Identifying components of social capital in universities to provide a model for promoting it. Quarterly Journal of Educational Leadership and Adminestration, 3 (2), 9-34 (in Persian).
5. Arasteh, H., & Amiri, E. (2012). The role of universities in teaching sustainable development. Science Cultivation Journal, 2(2), 29 (in Persian).
6. Armstrong, M. (2001). Human resource management strategies. Translated by Khodayar Abili, Tehran: Far Publications.
7. Ashna, H., & Roohani, M.R. (2011). Iranian's cultural identity: From theoretical perspective to principles. Journal of Iran Cultural Research, 3(4), 157 (in Persian).
8. Austin, A.E. (1990). Faculty cultures, faculty values. New Directions for Institutional Research, 17(68), 61-74.
9. Baker, W. (2003). Management and social capital. Translated by: Seyyed Mehdi Alvani and Mohammad Reza Rabiei Mandejin, Tehran: Industrial Management Institute Publications (in Persian).
10. Bardin, L. (1997). L’analyse de contenu. Translated by Yamani & Ashtiani, Tehran: Shahid Beheshti Publication (in Persian).
11. Becher, T., & Trowler, P.R. (2001). Academic tribes and rerritiries. Bachingham: Open University.
12. Bolino, M. (2006). Citizenship behaveor and the creation of social capital in organization. Academy of Management Review, 10(3), 89-105.
13. Burke, P. (1997). Varieties of Cultural History Ithaca, N.Y.
14. Calhoun, C.R. (2002). Dictionary of the social science, "Social Structure" article. Oxford University Press.
15. Chahar Tangi, S., Shirmardi, S., & Mahmoudi, F. (2017) The relationship between social capital and group confidence of employees. 1st International Conference on New Research in Research in Educational and Psychological Sciences and Social Studies, https: // www.civilica.com / Paper-ESCONF01-ESCONF01_202.html (in Persian).
16. Chitsaz, M., Zolfagharzadeh, M.M., & Ghiasi, S. (2013). Developing a core competency model for cultural & social managers in Iran Universities. Irainian Journal of Management in the Islamic University, 1(2), 251(in Persian).
17. Cohen, D., & Prusak, L. (2001). In good company: How social capital makes organizations work. Massachusees, Boston: Harvard Business School.
18. Coleman, J.S. (1990) Social capital in the creation of human capital. The American Journal of Sociology, 94, (2), 95-120.
19. Cooke, R.A., & Szumal, J.L. (2000). Using the organizational culture inventory to understand the operating cultures of organizations. In Ashkanasy, N.M., Wilderom, C.P.M., & Peterson, M.F. (Eds.). Handbook of Organizational Culture and Climate. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
20. Danchev, A. (2006). Social capital and sustainable behAVEor of the firm. Industrial Management and Data system, 106(7), 953-965.
21. Denison D.R., Gillespie M.A., Haaland, S., Smerek, R., & Neale, W.S, (2008). Linking organizational culture and customer satisfaction: Results from two companies in different industries. European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology, 17, 112-132.
22. Deputy of Studies and Research of National Youth Organization (2010). Measuring the country's social capital.
23. Ebrahimi, R., Adli, F., & Mehran, G. (2015). The role of academic culture on the knowledge creation from perspectives of experts of the higher educational system. Qurterly Journal of Research and Planing in Higher Education, 21(1), 127-151(in Persian).
24. Ebrahimzadeh Pezeshki, R., & Mirfakhredini, H. (2018). Presenting a comprehensive index model of Iranian student's satisfaction (Scope of the study: The National Universities of Iran Region Seven). Journal of Management and Planning in Educational Systems, 10(19), 123-158 (in Persian).
25. Faraji Armaki, A. (2008). The mission and role of Islamic University in the civilization and production of religious science. Islamic University Quarterly, 11(4), 47-61.
26. Fazeli, N. (2003). A comparative study of Iranian and British academic culture (an Anthropological Study on the Causes of Inefficiency in University Education in Iran). Iranian Journal of Anthropology, 1(3), 93-132 (in Persian).
27. Fazeli, N. (2008). Culture and university: Anthropological perspectives and cultural studies. Tehran: Third Edition (in Persian).
28. Feghhi Farahmand, N. (2010). Features of organizational culture; human resource development approach. Journal of Iran Cultural Research, 2(4), 294-263 (in Persian).
29. Farasatkhah, M. (2007). Scientific ethics are the key to promoting higher education, the position and mechanisms of "Scientific Professional Ethics" in in Iranian higher education quality assurance. Ethics in Science and Technology, 1(1), 13-27 (in Persian).
30. Firoozabadi, A., & Imani Jajarmi, H. (2007). Social capital and socio-economic development in Tehran's 22 municipal districts. Social Welfare Quarterly, 6(23), 197(in Persian).
31. Francis, P. (2002) Social capital at World Bank: Strategic and operational implications of the concept social development strategy. World Bank.
32. Gall, M.D., Borg, W.R., & Gall, J.P. (2019). Educational research: An introduction. Translated by Ahmad Reza Nasr, Samt Publication (in Persian).
33. Ghaneirad, M.A. (2002). The institutionalization of the science of brain maintenance. Rahyatat Quarterly, 28, 71-86 (in Persian).
34. Ghaneirad, M.A., & EbrahimAbadi, H.A. (2010). The impact of social structure of education on student's performance. Iranian Higher Education, 2(4), 1(in Persian).
35. Greenberg, J., & Baron, R. (2000). Behavior in organizations. 7th ed., Prentice Hall.
36. Gregory, M., & Griffin, R. (2018). Organizational behavior. Translated by Seyyed Mahdi Alvani and Gholamreza Memarzadeh, Tehran: Morvarid Publications (in Persian).
37. Grootatert, C. (1998). Social capital: The missing link? Working Paper. No. 3, Word Bank.
38. Gut, D.M. (2011). Integrating 21st century skills into the curriculum. In bringing schools into the 21st Century. Springer Netherlands, 137-157.
39. Hajizadeh Meymandi, M., & Turkan, R. (2015). A study of the level of and factors related to social happiness (Case study: Yazd university students). Urban Sociological Studies, 5(16), 59-86 (in Persian).
40. Hall, J.R. (2000). Cultural meanings and cultural strucyure in horistical explanation. History and Theory, 39, 331-347.
41. Hariri, N., & Jafari, M. (2012). The relation between organizational culture and organizational structure in the national library and archives organisation of I.R. Iran. National Studies on Librarianship and Informaion Organization, 23(2), 122-138 (in Persian).
42. Harper, R., & Kelly, K. (2003). Measuring social capital in the United Kingdom: Office for National Statistics.
43. Harrison, R. (1972). Understanding your organizatiion’s character. Harvard Business Review, Mauy-June 1972.
44. Hatch, M.J., & Cunliffe, A.L. (2006). Organization theory: Modern, symbolic, and postmodern perspectives. Translated by Hasan Danaiefard, Tehran: Mehraban publication (in Persian).
45. Hossieni Ghomi, M. (2017). Investigation of social structure changes (relational structure): Sociological study network links in Tehran market. Journal of Applied Sociology the University of Isfahan, 27(4), 153-170 (in Persian).
46. Imani, S. (2015). The relationship between hidden curriculum and students' instructional burnout. Research in Curriculum Planning, 12(45), 29-41 (in Persian).
47. Kafashi, M., & Azadeh, N. (2009). Social factors influencing social trust among faculty members. Quarterly Social Sciences Bulletin, 3 (1) 89-116 (in Persian).
48. Khanka, S.S. (2018). Organizational behavior. Translated by Gholamreza Shams Morkani. Aiezh Publishing.
49. Kreitner, R., & Kiniki, A. (2004). Organization behaveor. Irwin, McGraw- Hill. Fifth edition.
50. Krishna, A., & Schrader, E. (1999). Social capital assessment tool. Conference on Social Capital and Poverty Reduction.142-149.
51. LaCasse, A.J. (2010). A multi method organizational culture analysis of state correctional institution using a modified denison organizational culture survey. A Dissertation Presented in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Education, USA: Minnesota University.
52. Lawer, S. (2008). Identity: Sociological perspectives. Cambridg: Polity Press.
53. Leana, C.R., & Pil, F.K. (2006). Social capital and organizational performance: Evidence from urban public school. Organizational Science, 17(3), 353-366.
54. Litwin, G.H., & Stringer, A. (1998). Motivation and organization climate. Boston-Harvard University.
55. Lopez, J., & Scott, J. (2000). Social structure, buckingham and Philadelphia. Open University Press.
56. Mamizadeh, J. (1994). Managing organizational culture. Journal of Management and Development Process, 8 (2), 74-89 (in Persian).
57. Marjaie, S.H. (2005). Higher education; the center of social capital development. Proceedings of Higher Education and Sustainable Development Conference, Tehran, Iran: Institute for Research and Planning in Higher Education and Iranian Higher Education Association (in Persian).
58. MarquezGarcia, M.J., PradosMegias, M.E., & PaduaArcos, D. (2017). Academic culture and emancipation: Oral histories of the lives of Roma women in the Spanish education system. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 237, 378-385.
59. Masland, A.T. (1985). Organizational culture in the study of higher education. Review of Higher Education, 8(2), 157-168.
60. McNay, I. (2000). Higher education and its communities. Translated by a group of translators. Tehran: Institute for Cultural and Social Studies (in Persian).
61. Merton, R. (1938). Social structure and anomie. American Sociological Review, 3(5), 672-682.
62. Mirsepasi, N. (1994). Organizational culture management: A strategic approach to successful organizations. Journal of Future Management Studies, 5(1), 33-50 (in Persian).
63. Monourian, A., & Bakhtaei, A. (2006). Understanding organizational culture based on the denison model studied: Industrial Management Organization, Fourth International Management Conference, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-IRIMC04-IRIMC04_078.html (in Persian).
64. Mormolejo, F. (2006). Fostering the development and implementation of principles for managing the ethical in higher education institutions: An international comparative perspective. General Conference, Paris, France.
65. Moshabaki, A. (2007). Organizational behavior management: An applied value analysis of human behavior. Tehran: Terme Publishing (in Persian).
66. Osaghae, O. (2013). The influence of sociological and psychological factors on academic performance of university students. Global Advanced Research Journal of Educational Research and Review, 2(6), 144-150.
67. Peters, T., & Waterman, R. (1982). In search of excellence: Lessons from America’s best run companies. New York: Harper and Row.
68. Piran, P., Moosavi, M., & Shiani, M. (2007). Conceptual framework and conceptualization of social capital. Social Welfare. Social Welfare Quarterly, 6 (23), 9-44 (in Persian).
69. Poster, M. (1997). Cultural history and postmodernity: Disciplinary readings and challenges. New York.
70. Putnam, R. (2014). Making democracy work: Civic tradiationals in modern Italy. Translated by Mohammad Taghi Delfroz, Jamaeshenasan Publications, Teheran: Salam Newspaper (in Persian).
71. Rahimi, B. (2018). Meta-aanalysis of challenges of higher education environment in the 21st century and as a pattern for orientation of curricula. Journal of Higher Education Curriculum Stufies, 9(17), 115-166 (in Persian).
72. Reyhanian, A. (2007). Studying the adaptation of organizational culture to an effective environment in Iranian Ports and Maritime Organizatio. University of Tehran, MA Thesis (in Persian).
73. Rezvani, H.R., & Saham Khadem, M. (2011). Comparative study of organizational culture typologies: Case study: Pegah Fars and Sham Sham Companies. Quarterly Journal Public Administration, 3(6), 79 (in Persian).
74. Robati, F., Mohammad Bagheri, M., & Hasani, F. (2015). A study of the hidden curriculum of doctoral research courses: A phenomenological study. Strides in Development of Medical Education, 12(1), 64-75 (in Persian).
75. Robbins, S. (2007). Fundamentals of organizational behavior. Pearson Education Canada Third Canadian Edition, Chapter 10, Nancy Langton and Stephen1, 321 332.
76. Rowold, J. )2009(. Relationship between leadership style and followers experience and effectiveness in the voluntary Sector. Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly, 38)2(, 270-286.
77. Sabatini, F. (2008). Does social capital improve labor productivity in small and medium enterprises? International Journal of Management and Decision Making, 5, 452-480.
78. Salehi Amiri, S.R., & Azimi Dolatabadi, A. (2009). Fundamentals of cultural policy and planning. Institute for Strategic Research Expediency Convention, Tehran, Iran (in Persian).
79. Smith, M. (2006). Social capital and international change. Journal of Management Development, 25, (7), 718-731.
80. Tamana, T., & Samadi, S. (2016). The relationship between student's awareness of academic culture and social and cultural capital, Qurterly Journal of Research and Planing in Higher Education, 22(1), 99 (in Persian).
81. Thompson, D. (2009). What does social capital mean? Australian Journal of Social Issues, 44(2), 145-161.
82. Tierney, W.G. (2008). The impact of culture on organizational decision- making: Theory and practice in higher education. Virginia: Stylus Publishing.
83. Umbach, P.D., & Smart J.C. (2007). Faculty and academic environments: Using Holland's theory to explore differences in how faculty structure undergraduate courses. Journal of College Student Development, 48(2), 183-195.
84. Vilanova, E.P., & Josa, R.T. (2003). Social capital as a managerial phenomenon. Working Paper, Tampere University of Technology.
85. Werfhorst, H.G. (2014). Changing societies and four tasks of schooling: Challenges for strongly differentiated educational systems. International Review of Education, 60(1), 123-144.
86. Wolhuter, C., Karras, K., & Calogiannakis, P. (2015). The crisis in world education and comparative education. Bulgarian Comparative Education Society.
87. Yang, R. (2015). Reassessing China’s higher education development: A focus on academic culture. Asia Pacific Education Review, 16(4), 527-535.
88. Yazdanpour, I. (2008). Social university: Knowledge production and distribution in knowledge societies. Tehran: Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, Institute for Social and Cultural Studies (in Persian).
89. Zabihi, M., Ebrahimipur, H., & Arefinia, H. (2013). The relationship between dimensions of organizational structures and employee's sychological empowerment in Mashhad University of Medical Sciences. Quarterly Journal of Nursing Management, 2(1), 48 (in Persian).
90. Zakai, M.S., & Ismaili, M.J. (2016). Student aid and related topics. Tehran: Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, Institute for Social and Cultural Studies (in Persian).
91. Zakersalehi, G., & Nazarian, Z. (2014). Status of academic culture and institutional imperatives of science in student life. Sociology of Social Institutions, 1(3), 33-69 (in Persian).
92. Zeinabadi, M. (2008). Investigating the status of trust in Iranian society and its reconstruction ways. Journal of the Expediency Council's Strategic Research Institute, No. 19 (in Persian).