1. Alexander, V.G. (2015). Development and validation of the critical thinking about sustainability scale. A Dissertation submitted to the University of Purdue in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy. Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana.
2. Alshuwaikhat, H., & Abubakar, I. (2008). An integrated approach to achieving compus sustainability: Assessment of the current compus environmental management practices. Journal of Cleaner Production, 16 (16), 1777-1785.
3. Branje, M. (2013). The sustainable university campus: A analysis of the transition process of universities in their endeavor to become more sustainable. Dissertation submitted for Master of Science in innovation sciences, Eindhoven University of Technology.
4. Cairns, G. (2017). Speculations on university futures in 2025: Corporate cloning, intellectual underground, and a new critical awareness. In M. Izak, M. Kostera, & M. Zawadzki (Eds.). The future of university education (pp.293-308). Basingstoke: Palgrave.
5. Calder, W., & Clugston, R. (2003). Progress toward sustainability in higher education. Environmental Law Reporter, 33, 10003-10023.
6. Clioud, J. (2016). Education for a sustainable future: Benchmarks for individual and social learning. The Journal of Sustainability Education.
7. Clioud, J.P. (2010). Educating for a sustainable future. Curriculum 21: Essential Education for a Changing World, Chapter 10. Washington, DC: ASCD.
8. Clugston, R., & Calder, W. (1999). Critical dimensions of sustainability in higher education. In Leal Filho (Ed.). Sustainability and university life: Environmental education. Communication and sustainability, Berlin, Peter Lang Publishers.
9. Cocklin, C. (2002). At the frontier? Universities and the transition to sustainability. National Conference of sustainable universities, Melbourne.
10. Derrida, J. (2001). L'Université sans Condition. Paris: Galilée.
11. Ferrer-Balas, D., Adachi, J., Bannas, S., Davidson, C.I., Hoshikoshi, A., Mishra, A., Motodoa, Y., Onga, M., & Ostwald, M. (2008). An international comparative analysis of sustainability transformation across seven universities. International Journal of Sustainability in Higher Education, 9 (3), 295-316.
12. Ferrer-Balas, D., Buckland, H., & Mingo, M. (2009). Explorations on the University's role in society for sustainable development through a systems transition approach. Case study of the Technical University of Catalonia (TUC). Journal of Cleaner Production, 17 (12), 1075-1085.
13. Giroux, H.A. (2017). Neoliberalism’s war against higher education and the role of public intellectuals. In M. Izak, M. Kostera, & M. Zawadzki (Eds.). The future of university education (pp.185-206). Basingstoke: Palgrave.
14. Grecu, V., & Ipina, N. (2014). The sustainable university: A model for the sustainable organization. Management of Sustainable Development Sibiu, Romania, 6 (2), 15-24.
15. Gunawan, Tarigan, E., Prayogo, D.N., & Mardiono, L. (2012). Eco-sustainable campus initiatives: A web content analysis. Proceeding of the 3rd international conference on Technology management, Bandung-indonesia (July 4-6), pp. 59-65.
16. Hamzerobati, M., Javdani, H., Mohajeran, B., Abbaszadeh, M.M., & Bazrafshan Moghadam, M. (2017). Sustainable university: Prerequisites for achieving sustainable education. Journal of Management and Development Proces, 30 (3), 161-97.
17. Izak, M., Kostera, M., & Zawadzki, M. (2017). Introduction: The future of university education. In M. Izak, M. Kostera, & M. Zawadzki (Eds.). The future of university education (pp. 1-16). Basingstoke: Palgrave.
18. Jacques, R. (2017). McLearning and the so-called knowledge society: An essay. In M. Izak, M. Kostera. & M. Zawadzki (Eds.). The future of university education (pp.159-183). Basingstoke: Palgrave.
19. Jafari, P., Ghourchian, N., & Sadeghi, M. (2013). Identifying dimensions and components of a sustainable university at Islamic Azad University. World Applied Programming, 3 (8), 367-374.
20. Javdani, H. (2019). Study the most effective higher education evolution and future scenarios. Tehran: Institute for Research and Planning in Higher Education (in Persian).
21. Javdani, H. (2009). Globalization and higher education a gap between theory and action-new strategies for development of Iranian higher education system. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 15(3), 107-131(in Persian).
22. Leja, K., & Kola, A.M. (2017). The future of the university? Social activism among young polish scholars. In M. Izak, M. Kostera, & M. Zawadzki (Eds. 2017). The future of university education (pp. 123-144). Basingstoke: Palgrave.
23. Malekinia, E., Bazargan, A., Vaezi, M., & Ahmadian, M. (2014). Identification and prioritization of sustainable university's factors. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 20(3), 1-26 (in Persian).
24. Mazza, C., & Quattrone, P. (2017). Living in a world of foam: Global ideas, bubbles, institutions and the fairy tale of business education. In M. Izak, M. Kostera, & M. Zawadzki (Eds. 2017). The future of university education (pp. 111-121). Basingstoke: Palgrave.
25. Mio, C.h. (2013). Towards a sustainable university: The Ca' Foscari experience. Basingstoke, Palgrave Macmillan (ISBN 9781137351920) (Monografia o trattato scientifico).
26. Movahedi, R. (2014). Searching on a model for sustainable agricultural higher education center. International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development, 4 (4), 253-264.
27. Nawratek, K. (2017). University as a terminal: Socio-material infrastructure for post-neoliberal society. In M. Izak, M. Kostera, & M. Zawadzki (Eds. 2017). The future of university education (pp. 145-156). Basingstoke: Palgrave.
28. Rad, S.E., Faghihi, A.R., Nateghi, F., & Moeinikia, M. (2018). Designing a sustainable university model based on studies in Iran. Management in the Islamic University, 6 (2), 193-216 (in Persian).
29. Rhodes, C. (2017). Academic freedom in the corporate university: Squandering our inheritance?. In M. Izak, M. Kostera, & M. Zawadzki (Eds.). The future of university education (pp.19-38). Basingstoke: Palgrave.
30. Smyth, J. (2017). Series editor's preface. In M. Izak, M. Kostera, & M. Zawadzki (Eds. 2017). The future of university education (pp.v-vii). Basingstoke: Palgrave.
31. Stefanescu, R., Candea, D., & Candea, RA. (2010). The sustainable university. Review of International Comparative Management, 11(5), 841- 852.
32. Sterling, S. (2012). The future fit framework - an introductory guide to teaching and learning for sustainability in HE. The higher education academy: Heslington.
33. Szadkowski, K. (2017). The University of the Common: Beyond the contradictions of higher education subsumed under capital. In The Future of University Education. UK: Palgrave Critical University Studies.
34. Teadoreanu, L. (2013). Engineering education for sustainable development: A strategic framework for universities. Oradea University: Fascicle of Management and Technological Engineering Journal, 1, 413-418.
35. The Talloires Declaration, accessed 3.12.2017 from http://www.ulsf.org/programs_talloires.html
36. The World Commission on environment and Development (WCED). (1987). Our common future. New York: Oxford University press.
37. Unesco (2015). Rethinking education towards a global common good?. UNESCO Publishing, Retrieved November 18, 2017, Retrieved from http://www.unesco.org/open-access/terms-use-ccbysa-en.
38. University Charter (2003). University Charter. Available at: www.copernicus-campus.org/sites/charter-index.html.
39. Velazquez, L., Munguia, N., Platt, A., & Taddei, J. (2006). Sustainable universty: What can be the matter? Journal of Cleaner Production, 14(9-11), 810-19.
40. Ven Weenen, H. (2000). Toward a vision of a sustainable university. International Journal of Sustainability in Higher Education, 1 (1), 20-34.
41. Waas, T., Hugé, J., Ceulemans, K., Lambrechts, W., Vandenabeele, J., Lozano, R., & Wright, T. (2012). Sustainable higher education: Understanding and moving forward. Flemish Government - Environment, Nature and Energy Department, Brussels.
42. Wright, T.S.A., & Wilton, H. (2012). Facilities management directors’ conceptualizations of sustainability in higher education. Journal of Cleaner production, 31, 118-125.
43. World Bank Group (2019). The changing nature of work. Washington: World Bank.
44. Zawadzki, M. (Eds. 2017). The future of university education (pp.v-vii). Basingstoke: Palgrave.