1. Abedi, H., Taslimi, Q., Faqihi, A., & Sheikh, M. (2011). Theme analysis and theme network: A simple and efficient way to explain the patterns in qualitative data. Strategic Management Thought Quarterly, 5 (10), 151-198 [in Persian].
2. Ahmadi, M., Nazemi, Sh., Rahimonia, F., & Mortazavi, S. (2014). Exploratory study of the components and dimensions of mentoring behavior from the perspective of oil industry managers. Quarterly Journal of Management of Government Organizations, 3 (9). 71-90 [in Persian].
3. Alvani, M., & Budlai, H. (2013). Phenomenology in entrepreneurship studies. Iranian Journal of Management Sciences, 5 (19), 33-61 [in Persian].
4. Attride-Stirling, J. (2001). Thematic networks: An analytic tool for qualitative research. Qualitative Research, 1(3), 385-405.
5. Azar, A., Khosravani, F., & Jalali, R. (2019). Research in soft operations. Industrial Management Organization Publications [in Persian].
6. Banagar, A., Kiakjuri, d., & Mirtaqi. (2017). The Mediating Role of Employee Job Motivation in the Relationship between Mentoring and Organizational Entrepreneurship, Journal of Development and Transformation Management, 6 (28). 31-37 [in Persian].
7. Barthwal, A., Chenoweth, D., Day, C., Hughes, M., Kirk, E., Kitson, S., ... & Shellard, J. (2011). Pinnacle: Evaluation of the graduate teacher training program at the ANU. Australian Universities' Review, 53(1), 14-20.
8. Blackwell, R., & Blackmore, P. (2003). Towards strategic staff development in higher education. Maidenhead, England, published by SRHE & open university press.
9. Chin, W.W. (1998). The partial least squares approach to structural equation modeling. Modern Methods for Business Research, 295(2), 295-33.
10. Cornelius, V., Wood, L., & Lai, J. (2016). Implementation and evaluation of a formal academic-peer-mentoring programme in higher education. Active Learning in Higher Education, 17(3), 193-205.
11. Creswell, J.W. (2017). Research design: Qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods approaches. Sage Publications.
12. Danaeifard, H., Alwani, M., & Azar, A. (2014). Qualitative research methodology in management: A comprehensive approach. Saffar Publications [in Persian].
13. Eghbali, A., Salehi, A., Ghaedi ,Y., & Mahmoudnia, A. ( 2021). A reflection on the basic features of liberating classroom components in higher education. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, (1), 27-50 [in Persian].
14. Etemadfar, A., Zarei, A., & Abbaspour, A. (2013). The effect of integrated mentoring based on strategic knowledge scaffolding on learning and retention. Journal of Educational Psychology, 10 (31), 1-24 [in Persian].
15. George, M.P., & Mampilly, S.R. (2012), A model for student mentoring in business schools. International Journal of Mentoring and Coaching in Education, 1(2), 136-154.
16. Glasgow, P.P. (2006). The impact of culture on the mentoring process of students of African and East Indian heritage in postsecondary institutions in Trinidad. Oral Roberts University.
17. Hafeznia, M. (2015). Introduction to research methodology in humanities. Tehran: Samt Publications, Eighth Edition [in Persian].
18. Harris, T.M., & Lee, C.N. (2019). Advocate-mentoring: A communicative response to diversity in higher education. Communication Education, 68(1), 103-113.
19. Henseler, J., Ringle, C.M., & Sarstedt, M. (2015). A new criterion for assessing discriminant validity in variance-based structural equation modeling. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 43(1), 115-135.
20. Hokanson, S.C., & Goldberg, B.B. (2018). Proactive postdoc mentoring. In The Postdoc Landscape (pp. 91-120). Academic Press.
21. Hokanson, S.C., & Goldberg, B.B. (2018). The postdoc landscape - Chapter 5 Proactive Postdoc Mentoring. Elsevier.
22. Holsti, O.R. (1969). Content analysis for the social sciences and humanities, Reading. MA: Addison-Wesley.
23. Hsieh, B., & Nguyen, H.T. (2020). Identity-informed mentoring to support acculturation of female faculty of color in higher education: An Asian American female mentoring relationship case study. Journal of Diversity in Higher Education, 13(2), 169-188.
24. Hu, C., Wang, S., Wang, Y.H., Chen, C., & Jiang, D.Y. (2016). Understanding attraction in formal mentoring relationships from an affective perspective. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 94, 104-113.
25. Jalali, R. (2012). Sampling in qualitative research. Journal of Qualitative Research in Health Sciences, 1 (4), 310-320 (in Persian).
26. Krippendorff, K. (2018). Content analysis: An introduction to its methodology. Sage Publications.
27. Laci, M.L. (2013). Examination of the interpersonal predictors of mentoring relational quality. Career Development International, 19(4), 2014, 381-403.
28. Laverick, D.M. (2016). Mentoring processes in higher education (pp. 1-84). Springer International Publishing.
29. Lunsford, L.G., Crisp, G., Dolan, E.L., & Wuetherick, B. (2017). Mentoring in higher education. The SAGE handbook of mentoring, 20, 316-334.
30. MacKie, D. (2014). The effectiveness of strength-based executive coaching in enhancing full range leadership development: A controlled study. Consulting Psychology Journal: Practice and Research, 66, 118-137.
31. Mihas, P., & Odum, I. (2019). Learn to use an exploratory sequential mixed method design for instrument development. SAGE Publications, Limited.
32. Mosleh, H., Neyestani, M., & Jahanian, A. (2016). The role of external evaluation on improving the quality of higher education system, Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 22 (4). 11-199 [in Persian].
33. Naderifar, M., Goli, H., & Qaljaei, F. (2017). Snowball a purposeful method in sampling qualitative research. Journal of Developmental Steps in Medical Education, 14 (41), 101-121 [in Persian].
34. Noorshahi, N. (2014). Factors affecting the professional growth of faculty members and presenting strategies for its improvement. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 20 (3), 95-120 [in Persian].
35. Perkins, R.D. (2009). How executive coaching can change leader behaviour and improve meeting effectiveness: An exploratory study. Consulting Psychology Journal: Practice and Research, 61, 298-318.
36. Pleschová, G., & McAlpine, L. (2015). Enhancing university teaching and learning through mentoring. International Journal of Mentoring and Coaching in Education.
37. Qolipoor, A., Lightweight, M., Master, R., & Naqvi, A. (2010). Guidance mechanism for alternative planning in the organization. Quarterly Journal of Management Research, 3 (9), 5-20 [in Persian].
38. Rangriz, H., Ebrahimi, R., Arasteh, H., & Soltanieh, F. (2017). Designing a strategic competencies model for functional managers using thematic analysis method. Educational Management Quarterly, 6 (96), 9-49 [in Persian].
39. Ranjbar, H., Haqdoost, A., Salsali, M., & Khoshdool, A. (2012). Sampling in qualitative research: A guide to getting started. Health and Military Sciences Research, 2 (3), 238-250 [in Persian].
40. Spiekermann, L., Lyons, M., & Lawrence, E. (2020). The ups and downs of mentoring relationship formation: What to expect. Children and Youth Services Review, 118, 105413.
41. Taleghani, Gh., & Vahed, A. (2017). A study of the relationship between organizational atmosphere power and mentoring. The First International Conference on Management Patterns in the Age of Progress, Tehran [in Persian].
42. Torrecilla Sánchez, E.M., Tinoco-Giraldo, H., & García-Peñalvo, F.J. (2020). E-mentoring in higher education: A structured literature review and implications for future research. Sustainability, 12(11), 4344.
43. Wang, W. (2011). A content analysis of reliability in advertising content analysis Studies. East Tennessee State University.