1. Altbach, P.G., & Teichler, U. (2001). Internationalization and exchanges in a globalized university. Journal of Studies in international Education, 5(1), 5-25.
2. Alves, H., & Raposo, M. (2007). Conceptual model of student satisfaction in higher education. Total Quality Management and Business Excellence, 18(5), 571-588.
3. Arab Kheradmand, A., Shabani, E., & Azadi, T. (2015). Assessment of international students’ satisfaction in Tehran medical university. Journal of Payavard Salamat, 9(1)-97-105 [in Persian].
4. Asgharzadeh, N., Khorasani, A., & Farasatkhah, M. (2016). The role of English language as a medium of instruction in internationalization of higher education: A comparative study in Europe. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 22(3), 89-111[in Persian].
5. Aziz, H., & Abdolghader, F. (2018). Investigation of international students quality on educational services. Journal of Humanities Insights, 2(02), 118-123.
6. Barker, K. (1999). Quality guidelines for technology-assisted distance education. Futured Consulting Education Futurists.
7. Beelen, J., & Jones, E. (2015). Redefining internationalization at home. In The European Higher Education Area (pp. 59-72). Springer, Cham.
8. Bozbay, Z., Baghirov, F., Zhang, Y., Rasli, A., & Karakasoglu, M. (2020). International students' service quality evaluations towards Turkish universities. Quality Assurance in Education, 28(3),151-164.
9. Brochado, A. (2009). Comparing alternative instruments to measure service quality in higher education. Quality Assurance in Education, 17 (2), 174-190.
10. Butt, B.Z., & Rehman, K. (2010). A study examining the students satisfaction in higher education. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2, 5446-5450.
12. Cardona, M.M., & Bravo, J.J. (2012). Service quality perceptions in higher education institutions: The case of a Colombian university. Estudios Gerenciales, 28(125), 23-29.
13. Charles, N., & Delpech, Q. (2015). Investir dans l’internationalisation de l’enseignement supérieur. France Stratégie, 11-25.
14. Chih, W.H., Wang, K.Y., Hsu, L.C., & Cheng, I.S. (2012). From disconfirmation to switching: An empirical investigation of switching intentions after service failure and recovery. The Service Industries Journal, 32(8), 1305-21.
15. Chong, Y.S., & Ahmed, P.K. (2012). An empirical investigation of students’ motivational impact upon university service quality perception: A self- determination perspective. Quality in Higher Education, 18(1), 37-41.
16. Chui, T.B., Ahmad, M.Sh.B., Ahmad Bassim, F.B., & Ahmad Zaimid, N.B. (2016). Evaluation of service quality of private higher education using service improvement matrix. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 224, 132-140.
17. Cronin, J.J., & Taylor, S.A. (1992). Measuring service quality: A re-examination and extension. Journal of Marketing, 56(3), 55-68.
18. Dib, H., & Alnazer, M. (2013). The impact of service quality on student satisfaction and behavioral consequences in higher education services. International Journal of Economy, Management and Social Sciences, 2(6), 285-90.
19. Douglass, J.A., & Edelstein, R. (2009). The Global Competition for Talent the Rapidly Changing Market for International Students and the Need for a Strategic Approach in the US. Center for Studies in Higher Education Research and Occasional Paper Series: CSHE, 8)09(,1-22.
20. Giannakis, M., & Bullivant, N. (2015). The massification of higher education in the UK: Aspects of service quality. Journal of Further and Higher Education,40(5), 630-48.
21. Gilavand, A., & Maraghi, E. (2019). Assessing the quality of educational services of Iranian universities of medical sciences based on the SERVQUAL evaluation model: A systematic review and Meta-Analysis. Iranian Journal of Medical Sciences, 44(4), 273 [in Persian].
22. Hariri, N., Moradi, A., & Nasiri Shafti, R. (2013). Perspectives of non-Iranian students towards the quality of library sources and services. University Textbooks; Research and Writing, 17(30), 67-84.
23. Harlen, W. (2007). Criteria for evaluating systems for student assessment. Studies in Educational Evaluation, 33(1), 15-28.
24. Harvey, L., & Williams, J. (2010). Fifteen years of quality in higher education (Part Two). Quality in Higher Education, 16(2), 37-41.
25. Hassanzadeh, A., Kanaani, F., & Elahi, S. (2012). A model for measuring e-learning systems success in universities. Expert Systems with Applications, 39(12), 10959- 66.
26. Ho, S.K., & Wearn, K. (1996). A higher education TQM excellence model: HETQMEX. Quality Assurance in Education, 4(2), 35-42.
27. Ibrahim, O. (2015). Suggested model for e-learning quality service. Journal of Business Management & Social Sciences Research, 4(1), 54-58.
28. ICEF (2019). International students generate global economic impact of US$300 billion. Retrieved from https://monitor.icef.com/2019/08/international-students-generate-global-economic-impact-of-us300-billion/
29. Jafarirad, A., Azizi Shamami, M., & Karafestani, Z. (2016). Studying postgraduates’ satisfaction level about quality services offered by Tehran state-run universities. Iranian Journal of Engineering Education, 17(68), 113-125 [in Persian]. doi: 10.22047/ijee.2016.12254.
30. Khoo, H., Ho, H., & McGregor, S.L.T. (2017). Service quality and student/customer satisfaction in the private tertiary education sector in Singapore. International Journal of Educational Management, 31(4), 430-44.
31. Khorsandi Tāskouh, A., & Panahi, M. (2017). Critical analysis of international ranking systems of universities; policy recommendations for Iran's higher education. Iranian Higher Education, 8(3), 111-136 [in Persian].
32. Lagrosen, S., Seyyed-Hashemi, R., & Leitner, M. (2004). Examination of the dimensions of quality in higher education. Quality Assurance in Education, 12(2), 61-69.
33. Lam, S.Y., Shankar, V., Erramilli, M.K., & Murthy, B. (2004). Customer value, satisfaction, loyalty, and switching costs: An illustration from a businessto- business service context. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 32(3), 293-311.
34. Lien, N.H., & Kao, S.L. (2008). The effects of service quality dimensions on customer satisfaction across different service types: Alternative differentiation as a moderator. Advances in Consumer Research, 35, 522-26.
35. Lim, P.C.,& Tang, N.K. (2000). A study of patient’s expectations and satisfaction in Singapore hospitals. International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance, 13(7), 290-99.
36. Martínez-Argüelles, M., Castán, J., & Juan, A. (2010). How do students measure service quality in e-learning? A case study regarding an internet-based university. Electronic Journal of E-Learning, 8(2), 151-60.
37. Mohamad Yusof, A.R., Hassan, Z., Abdul Rahman, S., & Ghouri, A.M. (2012). Educational service quality at public higher educational institutions: A proposed framework and importance of the sub – dimensions. International Journal of Economics Business and Management Studies, 1(2), 36-49.
38. Ntshoe, I.M. (2004). Higher education and training policy and practice in South Africa: Impacts of global privatization, quasi- Marketization and new managerialism. International Journal of Educational Development, 24(2), 137-154.
39. Panahi, M. (2020). Virtual Internationalization of Higher Education, Institute of Social and Cultural Studies. Tehran. Retrieved fromhttp://iscs.ac.ir/blog/2020/09/27/
40. Panahi, M., Abbaspour, A., Khorsandi Taskoh, A., & Ghiasi Nodooshan, S. (2021). Comparative analysis of international education hubs in Gulf region. Management and Planning in Educational Systems,13(2), 127-155 [in Persian].
41. Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V.A., & Berry, L.L. (1988). Servqual: A multiple-item scale for measuring consumer perceptions of service quality. Journal of Retailing, 64(1), 12-40.
42. Petruzzellis, L., D’Uggento, M.A., & Romanazzi, S. (2006). Student satisfaction and quality of service in Italian universities. Managing Service Quality, 16(4), 349-64.
43. Pouratashi, M. (2018). Internationalization mechanisms in world selected universities and Iran. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 24(2), 85-108 [in Persian].
44. Samouei, R., Zamani, A.R., Loghmani, A., Naseri, H., & Tavakoli, M. (2013). International students of Isfahan university of medical sciences: A survey about their needs and difficulties. Mater Sociomed, 25(2), 118-20.
45. Shafiezadeh, H. (2013). Challenges and strategies of recruiting international students in Iran, Rahbord, 22(69), 247-262 [in Persian].
46. Shaik, N., Lowe, S., & Pinegar, K. (2006). DL-sQUAL: A multiple-item scale for measuring service quality of online distance learning programs. Online Journal of Distance Learning Administration, 9(2), 201-14.
47. Subrahmanyam, A., & Raja Shekhar, B. (2014). HiEduQual: An instrument for measuring the critical factors of students’ perceived service quality. Management Science and Engineering, 8(2), 103-9.
48. Sugant, R. (2014). A Framework for Measuring Service Quality of E-Learning Services. Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Global Business, Economics, Finance and Social Sciences, GB14Mumbai Conference) Mumbai, India. 19-21.
49. Sultan, P., & Wong, H. (2010). Performance-based service quality model: An empirical study on Japanese universities. Quality Assurance in Education, 18(2), 126-43.
50. Unesco (2000). Higher Education in the twenty first century, Word conference on Higher Education. UNESCO: Paris.
51. Usman, U., & Mohd Mokhtar, S.S.(2016). Analysis of service quality, university image and student satisfaction on student loyalty in higher education in Nigeria. International Business Management, 10(12), 2490-502.
52. Wang, Y.S. (2003). Assessment of learner satisfaction with asynchronous electronic learning systems. Information & Management, 41(1), 75-86.
53. Wu, H.Y., & Lin, H. (2012). A hybrid approach to develop an analytical model for enhancing the service quality of e-learning. Computers & Education, 58(4), 1318-38.
54. Yousapronpaiboon, KH. (2014). SERVQUAL: Measuring higher education service quality in Thailand. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 116, 1088-95.
55. Zafiropoulos, C. (2006). Students’ attitudes about educational service quality. The Cyprus Journal of Sciences, 4, 13-23.
56. Zakersalehi, GH.R. (2016). Higher Education and Recruiting International Atudents. Tehran: Institute of Research and Planning in Higher Education [in Persian].
57. Zeithaml, V.A., Parasuraman, A., & Malhotra, A. (2002). Service quality delivery through websites: A critical review of extant knowledge. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 30(4), 362-75.