1. Afkhami, A. (1999). The relationship between language and culture. Journal of Culture, (34) [in Persian].
2. Afshari, A., Sadeghi, N., & Hanare, R. (2016). The effect of feedback in the vernacular on the promotion of reading and writing of bilingual students. Journal of Instruction & Evaluation, 9(34), 111-126 [in Persian].
3. Ahmadi, S., Maleki, H., Parsania, H., Ayatei, M., & Abbaspoor, A. (2017). Identify and explain the culture of the curriculum based on Tasnim's interpretation. Scientific Journal of Islamic Education, 25(37), 29-55 [in Persian].
4. Altaei, A. (1999). Ethnic identity crisis in Iran. Tehran: Shadegan Publications [in Persian].
5. Araghyeh, A.R., Fathiye Vajargah, K., Frooghyeabri, A.A., & Fazeli, N. (2009). Integrate the right strategy for developing a multicultural curriculum. Interdisciplinary Studies in the Humanities, 2(1), 149-165 [in Persian].
6. Askaryan, M. (2006). The place of ethnic cultures in citizen education. Quarterly Journal of Educational Innovations, 5(17), 133-162 [in Persian].
7. Babolibahmaei, A., Yarmohammadian, M., & Youzbashi, Z. (2013). Content analysis of the seventh grade social studies book based on the index of multicultural components extracted from upstream documents. National Conference on Multicultural Education, Orummieh [in Persian].
8. Bashirnejhad, H. (2004). Local languages of iran and endangered. Journal of Iranian Culture, (5,6), 65-84 [in Persian].
9. Benson, Ph. (2002). Autonomy in language teaching and learning. Hong Institute of Education.
10. Carter, K. (1990). Teachers knowledge and learning to teach. In W.R. Houstun (Ed). Hand book of researchon teacher education. New York: Macmillan, 291310.
11. Chataika, T., Mckenzie, J.A., Swart, E., & Lyner-Cleophas, M. (2012). Access to education in Africa: Responding to the united nations convention on the rights of persons with disabilities. Disability & Society, 27(3), 385-398.
12. Collison, G.O. (1974). Concept formation in a second language: A study of Ghanaian chool children. Harvard Educational Review,44(3),441-457.
13. Creswell, J.W. (2005). Educational research: Planning, conducting and evaluating quantitative and qualitative research, 2nd ed. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education.
14. D’Ambrosio, U. (2012). The program ethnomathematics: Theoretical basis and the dynamics of cultural encounters. Cosmopolis, 3(4), 13-41.
15. Danaeifard, H., Alvani, S.M, & Azar, A. (2019). Qualitative research methodology in management: A comprehensive approach. Tehran: Eshraghi Press [in Persian].
16. Duncan, N. (2007). Feed-forward: Improving student’s use of tutor comments. Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education, 32(3), 271-283.
17. Educational Research and Planning Organization of the Ministry of Education (2018). Practice guide of school program. Tehran: Iran Textbook Printing and Publishing Company [in Persian].
18. Ehteram, E., Beheshti, S., & Keshavarz, S. (2010). A study of derrida's educational thoughts and its critique. New educational approaches, Faculty of Educational Sciences & Psychology, University of Isfahan, 5(1), 147-168 [in Persian].
19. Early, P.C., & Peterson, S.R. (2004). The elusive cultural chameleon: Cultural intelligence as a new approach to intercultural training for the global manager. Academy of Management Learning and Education, l3(1), 100-115.
20. Farmihani Farahani, M., & Sbbagh Esmaili, R. (2016). Investigating the components and elements of cultural literacy and presenting a solution for its establishment in the education system. The 14th Annual Conference of the Iranian Curriculum Studies Association, Culture and curriculum. Bu Ali University of Hamadan [in Persian].
21. Fathi Vajargah, K. (2018). A contemplation on the concept of cultural occupation and the shadow or underground curriculum. Journal of Higher Education Curriculum Studies, 9(17), 1-5 [in Persian].
22. Fathi Vajargah, K., Bazdar, M., Arefi, M., & Farasatkhah, M. (2020). Underground curriculum in the field of ethnicity in the iranian educational system. Journal of Theory and Practice in Curriculum, 8 (15), 311-346 [in Persian].
23. Fasold, R. (1987). The sociolinguistics of society. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
24. Farmihani Farahani, M. (2010). Postmodernism and education. Tehran: Aeeizh Press [in Persian].
25. Fazeli, N. (2011). Cultural perspective on education, curriculum and learning. Journal of Curriculum Studies, 6(22) [in Persian].
26. Fokoohi, N. (2007). The role of ethnic and local languages & identities in the development of the higher education system. Quarterly of Cultural Studies & Communication, 3(9), 127-160 [in Persian].
27. Fullan, M. (2007). The new meaning of educational change (4th Ed.). New york: Teachers College Press.
28. Gage, R. (1985). Reflections of yesterday: Procsses for investigating local historyintermediate, and middle high school level. Desmonies: Iowa State department of Public instruction (ERIC document reproduction service No. 261960).
29. Ghaderi, M. (2013). Reconceptualism in curriculum studies (from Reconceptualization to post- Reconceptualization). Tehran: Avayenoor Press [in Persian].
30. Ghaderi, M., Nosrati, N., & Khosravi, M. (2018). The adventures of practical discourse in the curriculum studies. (Schwabs viewpoints, teacher knowledge, changing and implementation of curriculum). Tehran: Published by Avaye Noor [in Persian].
31. Ghaderi, M., Mahmoody Moazzam, A., Havasbaygi, F., & Gholami, Kh. (2017). Teaching local history in the history curriculum from the perspective of history teachers and high school students (Case study of Kohkiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad provinces). Journal of Instruction & Evaluation,10(37), 51-81 [in Persian].
32. Gorley, M. (2013). The Importance of Local History Education in Texas Public Schools. (Published doctoral dissertation), Texas A&M University-Commerce.
33. Gooya, Z., & Iezadi, S. (2003). National curriculum, centralization and decentralization in curriculum, in search of the appropriate (Research -based report of the fourth study from the collection of studies on basic issues and topics in the field of curriculum planning and teaching methods). Tehran: Education Research Institute [in Persian].
34. Hajyani, E. (2004). The problem of national unity and the model of ethnic policy in Iran. Collection of articles on social issues in Iran. Iranian Sociological Association [in Persian].
35. Havasbaygi, F., Sadeghi, A., Maleki, H., & Ghaderi, M. (2018). Analysis of multicultural education categories in social studies textbooks in Iranian primary education. Sociological Review, 25(2), 383-429 [in Persian].
36. Hirsch, E.D. (1982). Cultural literacy. Retrieved from WWW.literacy Company.com.
37. Javadi, M.J. (2000). Multicultural education as an approach in education. Quarterly of Journal Education, 16(3), 9-26 [in Persian].
38. Kadkhodaei, M.A. (2016). Teacher training: What, types and how? Journal of Reflective Teacher Education (JRTE), 2(3), 27-44 [in Persian].
39. Khademi, M. (2016). Teacher training: What, how and how. Quarterly of Journal Training Teacher, 2(3), 27-44 [in Persian].
40. Kumaravadivelu, B. (2012). Language teacher education for a global society. New York, NY: Routledge.
41. Maleki, H. (2010). Curriculum development (practice guide). Mashhad: Payameandishe Press [in Persian].
42. Manafi Sharfabad, K., & Zamani, E. (2012). The role of education system in the cultural development of society. Journal of Cultural Engineering, 7(73,74) [in Persian].
43. Managheb, S.M., & Basij, A.R. (2016). Cultural relativity and its critique with emphasis on Quranic teachings. Cultural community research, Institute of Humanities and Cultural Studies,7(2), 135-174 [in Persian].
44. Mahmoodi, M.T. (2012). Cultural studies and curriculum: Perspectives and topics. Journal of Curriculum Studies, 7(26), 33-54 [in Persian].
45. Mayhami, H., & Bastan, M.R. (2018). Step-by-step training of teachers and student teachers with a socio-cultural approach. Quarterly Journal of New Strategies for Teacher Education, 4(5), 123-140 [in Persian].
46. Milner, H.R. (2010). Culture, curriculum, and identity in education. USA: Palgrave Macmillan.
47. Mishra, P., & Koehler, M.J. (2006).Technological pedagogical content knowledge: A new framework for teacher knowledge. Teachers College Record, 108(6), 1017-1054.
48. Montgomery, T.A. (1982). The integration of the study of local history with 11th grade American history courses and its effect on student attitude toward American history and on student achievement. Dissertation Abstract International, 43,2222A. (UniversityMicrofilms No. DEP 82-27791).
49. Moshtagh, K. (2002). Aesthetics of Kurdish indigenous arts. Publication of Art Education, 1(1), 52-55 [in Persian].
50. Panahpoor, Y. (2018). Retreived from http://www.pana.ir [in Persian].
51. Papzan, A., Agahi, H., & Shahmoradi, M. (2016). The main components of indigenous and local sports in order to exploit. The Sustainable Rural Development, 8(1), 89-112 [in Persian].
52. Peterson, E., & Coltrane, B. (2003). Culture in second language teaching. Center for Applied Linguistics, Retrieved October 22, 2006.
53. Rahimian, M. (2018). First and process Kurdish fiction. Tehran: Ramanesokhan Press [in Persian].
54. Sadeghi, A. (2013). Multicultural knowledge and lifestyle promotion in Iran. Quarterly of Counseling Culture and Psychotherapy, 4(13), 112-124 [in Persian].
55. Seraji, F. (2012). Virtual learning environments, an opportunity to help promote the culture of learning. Strategy for Culture, 5(17,18), 27-49 [in Persian].
56. Sharifzadeh, A. (2007). Nvestigating the concept, role and position of local community in mediation processes and dispute resolution council. Prevention of Crime Studies Journal, 2(2), 101-122 [in Persian].
57. Slattery, P. (2006). Curriculum development in the postmodern era. 2nd Edition. New York: Routledge.
58. Sojoodi, F. (2014). Retreived from www.cgie.org.ir [in Persian].
59. Spindler, G., & Spindler, L. (2009). Pathways to cultural awareness: Cultural therapy with teachers and students. Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin.
60. Taghavian, A., Ghaedi, Y., Zarghami, S., & Gholami, J. (2015). Socio-cultural approach in the field of language teaching. Journal of Iranian Cultural Research, 8(2), 131-164 [in Persian].
61. Unesco Publishing (2017). Accountability in education: Meeting our commitments.
62. Vafaei, R., & Sobhaninejad, M. (2015). Analysis of multicultural education component in textbooks. Journal of Theory & Practice in Curriculum, 3(5), 11-128 [in Persian].
63. Walker, W. (2015). The role of local history in the curriculum at a rural, Southeastern community college. (Published doctoral dissertation). College of education, Walden University.