1. Ahmadi, S.A.A., & Darvish, H. (2008). Fundamentals of entrepreneurship. First Edition, Payam-e-Nour University Publications (in Persian).
2. Al Haddad, S., O'Neal, T., Batarseh, I., & Martoncik, A. (2020). Enabling academic entrepreneurship: The I-Corps experience. Education+ Training.
3. Anderson, B.S. , Kreiser, P. M., Kuratko, D.F., Hornsby, J.S., & Eshima, Y. (2015). Reconceptualizing entrepreneurial orientation. Strategic Management Journal, 36(10), 1579-1596.
4. Avila, J.G. (2007). The process of internationalization of Latin American higher education. Journal of Studies in International Education, 11(3-4), 400-409.
5. Azizi, M., & Azizi, A. (2019). Third generation universities: Top universities successful experiences on entrepreneurship education by industry sources. Journal of Industry and University, 32(9), 1-15 (in Persian).
6. Baier-Fuentes, H., Merigó, J.M., Amorós, J.E., & Gaviria-Marín, M. (2019). International entrepreneurship: A bibliometric overview. International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, 15(2), 385-429.
7. Barcik, A., Dziwiński, P., & Jakubiec, M. (2017). The potential of academic entreneurship in universities of academic entrepreneurship in universities of viserrad group countries. Zeszyty Naukowe Politechniki Częstochowskiej Zarządzanie, 27 (1), 18-35.
8. Batra, S., Sharma, S., Dixit, M.R., & Vohra, N. (2015). Strategic orientations and innovation in resource-constrained SMEs of an emerging economy. The Journal of Entrepreneurship, 24(1), 17-36.
9. Chang, Y.C., Ming, H., & Phil, Y. (2009). Factors influencing academic entrepreneurship: The case of Taiwan. Yuan-Ze University and National Chi Nan University, Taiwan.
10. Civera, A., Donina, D., Meoli, M., & Vismara, S. (2019). Fostering the creation of academic spinoffs: Does the international mobility of the academic leader matter?. International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, 1-27.
11. de Sandes-Guimaraes, L.V., Ribeiro, A.T.V.B., Axel-Berg, J.H., de Rosso Manços, G., & Plonski, G.A. (2020). The impact of international student mobility programs on Brazilian students’ perceptions of entrepreneurialism. Journal of Studies in International Education, 24(2), 249-268.
12. Etemad, H. (2016). Special thematic issue on: International tnteractions and activities of university-based technology entrepreneurship. J Int Entrep, 14:277-284.
13. Faridi, F., & Azizi, M. (2018). Explanation of the relationship between entrepreneurial attitude and university entrepreneurial achievements (Case study of technical faculties of University of Tehran). Journal of Higher Education, 9(4), 99-125 (in Persian).
14. Foray, D., David, P.A., & Hall, B. (2009). Smart specialisation –the concept. knowledge economist’s policy brief 9, June 2009.
15. Gibb, A., Haskins, G., & Robertson, I. (2012). Leading the entrepreneurial university: Meeting the entrepreneurial development needs of higher education institutions. In Universities in Change (pp. 9-45). Springer New York.
16. Gilmore, A., McAuley, A., Miles, M.P., & Pattinson, H. (2020). Four questions of entrepreneurial marketing education: Perspectives of university educators. Journal of Business Research, 113, 189-197.
17. Guo, F., Zou, B., Guo, J., Shi, Y., Bo, Q., & Shi, L. (2019). What determines academic entrepreneurship success? A social identity perspective. International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, 15(3), 929-952.
18. Gurău, C., Dana, L.P., & Lasch, F. (2012). Academic entrepreneurship in UK biotechnology firms. Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy.
19. Guth, W.D., & Ginsberg, A. (1990). Corporate entrepreneurship. Strategic Management Journal, Special Issue, 11, 5-15.
20. Hanny, N., Felix, T., Margaret, J., & Nelson, O. (2011). Entrepreneurship: Its relationship with market orientation and learning orientation. Industrial Marketing Management,40(7), 336-345.
21. Hasani, Z., Abolghasemi, M., & Moshabbaki Esfehani, A. (2018). Providing a university entrepreneurship model for technical and vocational university. Special Issue of Research on Educational Systems, 12th Period, 1213-1234.
22. Hashai, N., & Buckley, P.J. (2014). Is competitive advantage a necessary condition for the emergence of the multinational enterprise?. Global Strategy Journal.
23. Hosseini, S.M., Farajollah Hoseini, S.J., & Soleimanpour, M.R. (2010). Identification and analysis of entrepreneurship obstacles to agricultural higher education from master’s students. Viewpointsin Tehran Province, 2-41 (3), 359-368 (in Persian).
24. Hosseini Largani, S.M., & Mir Arab Razi, R., & Rezaei, S. (2009). Entrepreneurship education in new millennium as an infrastructure for university graduate’s employment. Quarterly Journal of Research & Planning in Higher Education, 14 (4), 119-137 (in Persian).
25. Ibeh, K.I. (2003). Toward a contingency framework of export entrepreneurship: Conceptualization and empirical evidence. Small Business Economics, 20(1), 49-68.
26. Jahed, H.A., & Arasteh, H.R. (2013). External organizational factors influencing commercialization of research results. Quarterly Journal of Research & Planning in Higher Education, 19 (1), 45-68 (in Persian).
27. Jones, M.V., & Coviello, N.E. (2005). Internationalisation: Conceptualising an entrepreneurial process of behaviour in time. Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave.
28. Kearney, C., Hisrich, R., & Roche, F. (2008). A conceptual model of public sector corporate entrepreneurship. Springer Science + Business Media, 4,295-313.
29. Kuratko, D.F., Covin, J.G., & Garrett, R.P. (2009). Corporate venturing: Insights from actual performance. Business Horizons, ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV, (5), 459-467.
30. Lincoln, Y.S., & Guba, E.G. (1990). Judging the quality of case study reports. International Journal of Qualitative Studies in Education, 3(1), 53-59.
31. Lombard, M., Snyder Duch, J., & Bracken, C.C. (2002). Content analysis in mass communication: Assessment and reporting of intercoder reliability. Human Communication Research, 28(4), 587-604.
32. Lumpkin, G.T., & Dess, G.G. (1996). Clarifying the entrepreneurial orientation construct and linking it to performance. Academy of Management Review, 21, 135-72.
33. McDougall, Covin, P., Jones, M.V., & Serapio, M.G. (2014). High-potential concepts, phenomena, and theories for the advancement of international entrepreneurship research. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 38(1), 1-10.
34. Mousavi, S.H., Salehi Omran, E., Farastkhah, M., & Towfighi, J. (2018). Presentation of entrepreneurship university development model in Iran (in Persian).
35. Neldi, L., Achtenhagen, L., & Davidsson, P. (2015). International corporate entrepreneurship among SMEs: A test of Stevenson's Notion of entrepreneurial management. Journal of Small Business Management, 53(3), 780-800.
36. Nasr Esfehani, A., & Ghaffari, M. (2012)., Providing a process model for university entrepreneurship. National Conference of Entrepreneurship and Knowledge-based Business Management.
37. Navarro-Garcia, A., Schmidt, A.C., & Rey-Moreno, M. (2015). Antecedents and consequences of export entrepreneurship. Journal of Business Research, 8,1532-1538.
38. Oliver, S., & Reddy Kandadi, K. (2006). How to develop knowledge culture in organizations? A multiple case study of large distributed organizations. Journal of knowledge management, 10(4), 6-24.
39. Oviatt, B.M., & McDougall, P.P. (2005). Defining international entrepreneurship and modeling the speed of internationalization. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 29(5), 537-554.
40. Paul, J., & Rosado-Serrano, A. (2019). Gradual internationalization vs born-global/international new venture models. International Marketing Review.
41. Plummer, L.A., & Acs, Z.J. (2014). Localized competition in the knowledge spillover theory of entrepreneurship. Journal of Business Venturing, 29(1), 121-136.
42. Pourshariat, E., Mahjoub, H., & Mostafaei, M. (2016). Studying the situation of structural factors and university entrepreneurship in AJA (Army) Universities (Case study of Shahid Sattari Air Force University). Quarterly of Marine Sciences, 74(3), 3-31 (in Persian).
43. Rahimnia, F., & Hasani Rad, P.S. (2016). Study of the opportunity-based and the resource-based approaches to international entrepreneurship, opportunities and challenges. Rasht: Mirza Kouchak Khan Thechnical and Vocational University, Some’eh Sara (in Persian).
44. Rezvani, M., & Fataei, P. (2016). Identifying the financial marketing strategies of growth-stage companies: Case of food industry companies in Tehran province, 277-296 (in Persian).
45. Rodrik, D., & Subramanian, A. (2009). Why did financial globalization disappoint? IMF Staff Papers, 56(1), 112-138.
46. Sanyal, B.C. (2000). Innovations in university management. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education.
47. Sharifzadeh, F., Razavi, S.M., Zahedi, Sh., & Najjari, R. (2009). Design and explanation of a model for factors influencing university entreprenuership (Case study of Payam-e-Noor University). Entrepreneurship Development, 2(6) (in Persian).
48. Siegel, D.S., & Wright, M. (2015). Academic entrepreneurship: Time for a rethink? Br. J. Manag. 26 (4), 582-595.
49. Stevenson, H.H. (1983). A perspective on entrepreneurship (Vol. 13). Harvard Business School Cambridge, MA.
50. Strass, A., & Corbin, J. (1988). Basics of qualitative research: Grounded theory procedure and techniques new bury park.
51. Tabares, A., Chandra, Y., Alvarez, C., & Escobar-Sierra, M. (2020). Opportunity-related behaviors in international entrepreneurship research: A multilevel analysis of antecedents, processes, and outcomes. International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, 1-48.
52. Taghipoor Zahir, A., & Hasanmorad, N. (2006). Developing entrepreneurial university model. Journal of Future Studies Management, 2(69), 31-40.
53. Towers, N., Santoso, A.S., Sulkowski, N., & Jameson, J. (2020). Entrepreneurial capacity-building in HEIs for embedding entrepreneurship and enterprise creation–a tripartite approach. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management.
54. Yadollahi Farsi, J., & Zali, M. (2011). Identification of structural factors effecting on academic entrepreneurship development. Journal of Technology and Science Policy,4(2),17-32 (in Persian).
55. Yang, P.Y., Chang, Y.C., & Chen, M.H. (2006). Factors nurturing academic entrepreneurship in Taiwan. Journal of Enterprising Culture, 14(04), 267-290.
56. Yusof, M., & Jain, K.K. (2010). Categories of university-level entrepreneurship: A literature survey. International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, 6(1), 81-96.
57. Zahra, S.A. (2005). A theory of international new ventures: A decade of research. Journal of International Business Studies, 20-28.
58. Zahra, S.A. (1993). A conceptual model of entrepreneurship as firm behavior: A critique and extension. Entrepreneurship: Theory & Practice, 17 (4), 5-21.