1. Beckmann, C.A., Cannella, B. L., & Wantland, D. (2017). Faculty perception of bullying in schools of nursing. Journal of Professional Nursing, 29(5), 287-294.
2. Bjorkqvist, K. (1994). Sex differences in physical, verbal, and indirect aggression: A review of recent research. Sex Roles, 30,177-188.
3. Bolman, L.G., & Deal, T.E. (1997). Reframing organizations (2ed). San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
4. Braxton, J.M., & Bayer, A.E. (2004). Introduction: Faculty and student classroom improprieties. New Directions for Teaching and Learning, 99, 2-7.
5. Cameron, C.A., Meyers, L.A., & Olswang, S.G. (2005). Academic bills of rights: Conflict in the classroom. Journal of College and University Law, 31, 243-290.
6. Charmaz, K. (2010). Constructing grounded theory. London: SAGE Publication Ltd.
7. Charmaz, K., & Brayant, A. (2010). Grounded theory. Retrived from https://pingpong.ki.se/public/pp/public_courses/course15601/published/1464009612718/resourceId/17787549/content/UploadedResources/Charmaz%202010%20grounded%20theory.pdf.
8. Chirila, T., & Constantian, T. (2013). Understanding workplace bullying phenomenon through its concepts: A litreture review. Procedia- Social and Behavioral Sciences, 84, 1175-1179.
9. Cochrane, A., & Williams, R. (2010). The role of higher education in social and cultural transformation. Centre for Higher Education Research and Information, The Open University, London.
10. Djurkovic, N., McCormack, D., & Casimir, G. (2005). The behavioral reactions of victims to different types of workplace bullying. International Journal of Organization Theory and Behavior, 8(4), 439-460.
11. Draucker, C., Martsolf, D., Ross, R., & Rusk, T. (2017). Theoretical sampling and category development in grounded theory. Qualitative Health Research, 17(8), 1137-1148.
12. Einarsen, S., Hoel, H., Zapf, D., & Cooper, C. (2003). The concept of bullying at work. In Einarsen, S., Hoel, H., Zapf, D. & Cooper, C.L. (Eds.). Bullying and emotional abuse in the workplace: International perspectives in research and practice. London: Taylor & Francis, 3-30.
13. Farasatkhah, M. (2012). Evaluation of Iranian higher education quality: Application of basic theory. Publication: Higher Education Research and Planning Institute (in Persian).
14. Farasatkhah, M. (2016a). Occasionally university of Iran new and critical debates on university study, science and higher education studies. Tehran: Publishing: Agah (in Persian).
15. Farasatkhah, M. (2016b). Qualitative research method in social sciences with emphasis on "theory based" (Grounded Theory of GTM). Tehran: Informative Publishing (in Persian).
16. Farasatkhah, M., & Maniee, R. (2014). Factors affecting faculty members' participation in higher education policy planning and university planning. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education (in Persian).
17. Garmezy, N. (2001). Resiliency and vulnerability to adverse development outcomes associated with poverty. The American Behavioral Scientist, 34(4).
18. Ghasemi, M., & Salehi, K. (2017). Representation of barriers and challenges faced by new faculty members; Phenomenological study. Quarterly Journal of Training & Development of Human Resources, 4(13), 1-25(in Persian).
19. Giorgi, G. (2012). Workplace bullying in academia creates a negative work environment, An Italian Study. Employ Respons Rights J., 24, 261-275.
20. Glambek, M., Skogstad, A., & Einarsen, S. (2018). Workplace bullying, the development of job insecurity and the role of laissez-faire leadership: A two-wave moderated. Journal of Mediation Study, Work & Stress, 32(3), 297-312.
21. Harvey, S., & Keashly, L. (2003). Predicting the risk for aggression in the workplace: Risk factors, self-esteem and time at work. Social Behavior and Personality, 31(8), 807 - 814.
22. Hoel, H., & Salin, D. (2003). Organizational antecedents of bullying. In Stale Einarsen, Helge Hoel, Dieter Zapf & Cary Cooper (Eds.). Bullying and Emotional Abuse in the Workplace: International Perspectives in Research and Practice. 203-218.
23. Hollis, L. (2015). Bully University? the cost workplace bullying and employee disengagement bullying and employee disengagement in American higher education. SAGE open April, June 2015.
24. Hutchinson, M., Vickers, M., Jackson, D., & Wilkes, L. (2006). Like wolves in a pack: Predatory alliances of bullies in nursing. Journal of Management and Organization, 12(3).
25. Petty, N.J., Thomson, O.P., & Stew, G. (2012). Ready for a paradigm shift? Part 2: Introducing qualitative research methodologies and methods. Journal of Manual Therapy, 17(5), 378-84.
26. Lavan, H., & Martin, W.M. (2008). Bullying in the U.S. workplace: Normative and process-oriented ethical approaches. Journal of Business Ethics, 83, 147 - 165.
27. Lester, J. (2013). Work place bullying in higher education. Published by Routledge.
28. Lewis, D. (2004). Bullying at work: The impact of shame among university and college lecturers. British Journal of Guidance & Counseling, 32(3), 281-299.
29. Leymann, H. (1996). The content and development of mobbing at work. European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology, 5(2), 165-184.
30. Luthar, S.S., Cicchetti, D., & Becker, B. (2000). The construct of resilience: A critical evaluation and guidelines for future work. Child Development, 71(3), 543-562.
31. Mills, J., Bonner, A., & Francis, K. (2006). The development of constructivist grounded theory. International Journal of Qualitative Methods, 5(1), 1-10.
32. Mohammadzadeh, Z., & Salehi, K. (2016). Explaining the phenomenon of vitality and scientific dynamics in scientific centers from the perspective of the university elite: A phenomenological approach. Journal Strategy, 25 (79) (in Persian).
33. Namie, G., & Namie, R. (2000). The bully at work: What you can do to stop the hurt and reclaim your dignity on the job. Naperville, IL: Sourcebooks.
34. Ng, N. (2017). From the top down: How leadership can diminish workplace bullying. Journal of Emergency Nursing, 43(6), 586-587.
35. Ngal, I. (2016). Sources of workplace bullying in institution of higher education learning. Pyrex Journal of Psychology and Counselling, 2(5), 28-34.
36. Ngalellongo, F. (2015). Defining work place bullying in in situations of higher learning. Journal of Organization & Human Behaviors, 4(1), 6-12.
37. Nielsen, M.B., Skogstad, A., Mathieson, S.B., Glaso, L., Aasland, M.S., Notelaers, G., & Einarsen, S. (2009). Prevalence of workplace bullying in Norway: Comparisons across time and estimation methods. European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology, 18, 81-101.
38. Norman, M., Ambrose, S., & Huston, T.A. (2006). Assessing and addressing faculty morale: Cultivating consciousness, empathy, and empowerment. Review of Higher Education, 29,347-379.
39. Nurshahi, N. (2016). The study of the dimensions of burnout and its determinants among the faculty members of the universities affiliated with the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology and providing appropriate solutions to it. The Institute for Research and Planning for Higher Education. Research Project (in Persian).
40. O` Leary- Kelly, A., Paetzold, R., & Griffin, R. (2000). Sexual harassment as aggressive behavior: An actor-based perspective. Academy of Management Review, 25, 2, 86-105.
41. O’Moore, M., & Lynch, J. (2007). Leadership, working environment and workplace bullying. International Journal of Organizational Theory and Behavior, 10(1).
42. Patrick, A.M. (2016). Faculty to faculty workplace bullying across disciplines in higher education: Effects on organizational trust and commitment. (Doctoral dissertation). William Carey University.
43. Pearson, C.M., Andersson, L.M., & Wegner, J.W. (2001). When workers flout convention: A study of workplace incivility. Human Relations, 54(11), 1387-1419.
44. Plonien, C. (2016). Bullying in the workplace: A leadership perspective. AORN Journal, 103(1), 107-110.
45. Rai, A., & Agarwal, U. (2016). Workplace bullying: A review and future research directions. South Asian Journal of Management, 23(7), 27-56.
46. Rashidi, Z. (2018). Bullying a mong faculty member’s relationship in the comprehensive universities of Tehran; Grounded Theory Approach. The Institute for Research and Planning for Higher Education. Research Project (in Persian).
47. Shirbagi, N., Ghaderzadeh, O., & Tamski, M. (2015). The faculty members' understanding and experience of the process of familiarizing themselves with recruitment and the first days of work. Quarterly Journal of Human Resource Management Research, 7(2), (in Persian).
48. Smith, P.K., Singer, M., Hoel, H., & Cooper, C.L., (2003). Victimization in the school and the workplace: Are there any links? British Journal of Psychology, 94,175-188.
49. Sofield, L., & Salmond, S. (2003). Workplace violence: A focus on verbal abuse and intent to leave the organization. Orthopaedic Nursing, 22(4), 274-283.
50. Sotoodeh ASL, N., Haji Agha Jani, R., & Rashidipour, A. (2012). A survey on job satisfaction and its effective factors in the faculty members of Semnan University of Medical Sciences. Koomesh Journal, 14(2), (in Persian).
51. Taylor, S.K. (2012). Work place bullying in higher education: Faculty experiences and responses. Dissertation Submitted to the Faculty of the Graduate School of the University of Minnesota.
52. Tepper, B.J., Duffy, M.K., Henle, C.A., & Lambert, L.S. (2006). Procedural injustice, victim, precipitation, and abusive supervision. Personnel Psychology, 59 (1), 101-123
53. Thomas, M. (2005). Bullying among support staff in a higher education institution. Health Education, 105(4), 273-288.
54. Trow, M. (2006). Reflections on the transition from elite to mass to universal access: Forms and phases of higher education in modern societies since World War II. in Forest, J. J. F. and Altbach, P. G. (eds.) International Handbook of Higher Education, Springer International Handbooks of Education. 18, 243-280
55. Tsuno, K., & Kawakami, N. (2015). Multifactor leadership styles and new exposure to workplace bullying: a six-month prospective study. Journal of Industrial Health, 53 (1), 139-151.
56. Twale, D.J., & De Luca, B.M. (2008). Faculty incivility: The rise of the academic bully culture and what to do about It. San Francisco, CA, US: Jossey-Bass.
57. Yoo, G., & Lee, S. (2018). It doesn’t end there: Workplace bullying, work-to-family conflict, and employee well-being in Korea. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 15(1548), 1-13.
58. Zabrodska, K., & Kveton, P. (2013). Prevalence and forms of workplace bullying among university employees. Employee Responsibilities and Rights Journal, 25 (2) 89-108.
59. Zapf, D., & Einarsen, S. (2003). Individual antecedents of bullying: Victims and perpetrators. In Stale Einarsen, Helge Hoel, Dieter Zapf & Cary Cooper (Eds.). Bullying and emotional abuse in the workplace: International perspectives in research and practice. 165 - 185.