Abdollahi, B., & Heidari, S. (2009). Factors related to empowerment of faculty members of the university: Case study of Tehran teacher training university. Quarterly of Iranian Higher Education Association, 2(1), 111-135 (in Persian).
2. Anbari, Z., & Zarinfar, N. (2013). Need assessment & comparison of faculty’s developmental programs in Arak University of Medical Sciences. Quarterly Journal Educational Developement of Jundishapur, 4(6), 1-16 (in Persian).
3. Asadi, A., Taheri, M., & Salari, A. (2016). The survey of educational needs to empower faculties in GUMS. Research in Medical Education Guilan University of Medical Sciences, 8 (2), 37-48 (in Persian).
4. Bagherpani, S., Jamshidi, L., & Amin Bidokhti, A. (2015). Assessment of existing and desired status of organizational development plans of faculty members in Qom University. Second National Conference on Sustainable Development in Education and Psychology, Social Studies and Cultural, 1-7 (in Persian).
5. Bazargan, A., Kharrazi, K., & Jamali Far, M. (2012). A comparison of continuing education for human resources empowerment in Medical and Technical Schools of Tehran University. Journal of Social, Economic, Scientific and Cultural Work and Society, 150, 4-12 (in Persian).
6. Bilal, S., Guraya, Y., & Chen, Y. (2017). The impact and effectiveness of faculty development program in fostering the faculty’s knowledge, skills, and professional competence: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences, 1,10.
7. Daneshmandi, S., Fathi Vajargah, K., Khorasani, A., & Ghlichlee (2016).The application of mentoring method for university faculty members a review study. Journal of Higher Education Curriculum Studies, 7 (14), 77-102 (in Persian).
8. Diaz, M.J., & Santaolalla, R.C. (2010). Faculty attitudes and training needs to respond the new European Higher Education challenges. Higher Education, 60, 101-118.
9. Drummond, Young, M., Brown, B., Noesgaard, C., Lunyk-Child, O., Maich, N.M., Mines, C., & Linton, J. (2010). A comprehensive faculty development model for nursing education. Journal of Professional Nursing, 26 (3), 152-16.
10. Edjtehadi, M., Ghorchian, N., Jaafari, P., & Shafizadeh, H. (2012) Identifying dimensions and components of faculty members developments in order to present of a conceptual model. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 17 (4), 21-26 (in Persian).
11. Fazel, A., Kamalian, A., & Rowshan, A. (2017). Identification of effective dimensions and components on academic human resources empowerment, emphasizing the third and fourth generation of universities with Fuzzy Delphi Approach: Presenting a conceptual model. Scientific Journal of Education Strategy Medical Science, 10 (6), 455-468 (in Persian).
12. Fetrat, M., Khorasani, A., Abolghasemi, M., & Ghahremani, M. (2017). Design and performance management model of faculty members of Kabul Universit. Journal of the Iranian Higher Education Institution, 7(4), 1412-174 (in Persian).
13. Farasatkhah, M., & Ghremani, M. (2011). Requirements and challenges. Retreived from iasd.ir.
14. Gappa, J. M. (2008). Today's majority: Faculty outside the tenure system, change. The Magazine of Higher Learning, 40 (4), 50- 54.
15. Ghazi Tabatabai, M., & Vedadayer, A. (2011). Meta-analysis in social and behavioral research. Tehran: Publications of Sociologists (in Persian).
16. Ghorooneh, D., Mirkamali, S., Bazargan, A., & Kharazi, S. (2014). Identifying and prioritizing the factors affecting the faculty development in the University of Tehran. Quarterly Journal of Training and Development of Human Resource, 1(1), 89-115 (in Persian).
17. Ghorooneh, D., Sanaipour, F., & Mahjub Eshrat Abadi, H. (2017). Faculty development as a mechanism for improving the quality of higher education. Eleventh National Conference on the Evaluation of the Quality of Academic Systems, Tabriz University (in Persian).
18. Hansman, A., & McAtee, A. (2013). Faculty development opportunities: Peer coaching, learning communities, and mentoring. Journal of Education & Human Development, 3(1), 71-84.
19. Homayeni Damirchi, A., Eshratabadi, H., Mehri, D., & Vosoghi-Niri, A. (2016). The evaluation of the academic development of faculty members of university and proposing suitable strategies for its enhancement (Case study; A Military University). A Research Quarterly in Militally Management, 16 (61), 29-59 (in Persian).
20. Hooman, A. (2013). Practical guide to meta-analysis in scientific research, third edition. Tehran: Publication Samt (in Persian).
21. Jamshidi, L. (2007). Study of faculty member development in shahid Beheshti University. (Master dissertation). Tehran (in Persian).
22. King, H. (2011). Continuing professional development in higher education: What do academics do?. GEESSubject Centre, University of Plymouth. Planet No. 13 December.
23. Lawler, P.A., & King, K.P. (2011). Planning for effective faculty evelopment: Using adult learning strategies. Krieger Publishing Company, United States, pp. 3-6.
24. Mohebzadegan, Y., Pardakhtchi, M., & Ghahramani, M. (2016). Validation for development model in Universities of Tehran. Quarterly Journal of Training and Development of human Resource, 3(10), 73-95 (in Persian).
25. Moradi, E., & Didehban, H. (2017). Faculty members development in medical education programs, interventions and outcomes. Journal of Urmia Nursing and Midwifery Faculty, 15 (1) 10-18 (in Persian).
26. Nourshahi, N. (2014). Effective elements on professional development of faculty members and ways to improve it. Qurterly Journal of Research and Planing in Higher Education, 20 (3), 95-120 (in Persian).
27. Ortlieb, E., Biddix, J.P., & Doepker, G.M. (2010). A collaborative approach to higher education induction. Active Learning in Higher Education, 11(2), 109-118.
28. Oyedele, V., & Chikwature, W. (2016). Factors that affect professional development in education and teacher efficacy in chiping district high schools. Europan Journal of Research in Social sciences, 4(4), 2056-5429.
29. Pardakhtchi, M., & Jamshidi, L. (2012). Planning for effective faculty development. Tehran: Shahid Beheshti University Press (in Persian).
30. POD Network (Professional and Organizational Development Network in higher Education), (2014). Retreived from http: // www .podnetwork .org / faculty _ development /definitions.htm.
31. Ravly, G. (2008). Top management leadership, employee empowerment and job satisfaction & customer satisfaction in T.Q.M organization: An empirical study. Journal of Quality Management, Vol 5.
32. Rezaeian, A., Khandan, A., Ganj Ali, A., & Moridian, H. (2015). The progress of scientific members at universities (Case study: Scientific members of Imam Sadegh University). Irainian Journal of Culture in the Islamic University, 4, 4 (in Persian).
33. Rosenthal, R. (2001). Meta-analysis: Recent developments in quantitative methods for literature reviews. Annual Rview of Psychology, 52.
34. Sadri, D., Jahanbani, J., Fayazi, M., Rokhsari, S., & Naraghian, N. (2015). Evaluation of views of faculty members on effective strategies of empowerment and related factors in the Dental Branch of Islamic Azad University in 2014. Journal Reserch Dental Science, 12 (4), 193-201(in Persian).
35. Safari, M., & Niaz Azari, K. (2014). Analysis of effective factors on faculty development of Azad University Azadshar Branch. Quarterly Journal of Educational Psychology, (18)1-6 (in Persian).
36. Salimi, G., Haidari, E., & Keshavarzi, F. (2015). Faculty members’ competencies for achieving the academic mission: A reflection from the perceptions and expectations of doctoral students. Quarterly Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 3(7), 85-104 (in Persian).
37. Shabani Bahar, Gh., Farahani, A., Ghare, A., & Siavashi, M. (2014). Determination component of content development professional faculty members of Physical Education and Sports Science: Grounded Theory. Journal of Management and Organizational Behavior in Sport, 3(1), 19-35 (in Persian).
38. Sharifzadeh, & Abdollahzadeh, Gh. (2016). Implications of training courses for professional development of faculty members. Journal of Higher Education Letter, 9(33), 39-61(in Persian).
39. Shooler, J. (2009). Rethinking faculty development. Journal of Higher Education, 39(1), 35-58.
40. Trumann, B., & Balch, P. (2011) Empowerment take more than one minute, Barrett-Koehler. Sanfrancisco.
41. Zahedi, S., & Bazargan, A. (2013). A study of the concept of faculty development and the successful experiences about its planning and implementing. Journal of Higher Education Letter, 6 (21), 7-26 (in Persian).
42. Zahedi, S., & Bazargan, A. (2013). Faculty member's opinion regarding faculty development needs and the ways to meet the needs. Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 19 (67), 69-89 (in Persian).
43. Zahiri, H. (2010). A meta-analysis of research carried out in the cooperative sector. Garmsar Islamic Azad University, First and Second report (in Persian).