1. Altbach, P.G., & Knight, J. (2006). The internationalization of higher education: Motivations and realities. The NEA 2006 Almanac of Higher Education. NEA, Washington.
2. Asgharzadeh, N., & Khorasani, A. (2018). A proper model for the language of instruction in Iran’s universities in the event of internationalization: Grounded Theory. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 23(4), 45-68 (in Persian).
3. Bennett, N., Dunne, E., & Carré, C. (2000). Skills development in higher education and employment. Taylor & Francis, Inc., 7625 Empire Dr., Florence, KY 41042.
4. Cillo, V., Caggiano, V., & D'Emilia, C. (2015). Wellbeing and entrepreneurial university. International Journal of Developmental and Educational Psychology, 2, 129-136.
5. Clark, B.R. (1998). Creating entrepreneurial universities: Organizational pathways of transformation (Issues in higher education). New York: Elsevier.
6. Desk of Future Studies in Iranian Higher Education (2018). The future of social impact of university in Iran, Panel N. 23. Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, Institute for Research and Planning in Higher Education (IRPHE) (in Persian).
7. Enayati, T., & Aalipour, A. (2014). Suggesting a model for the academic humanities spin off incubators, move to the fourth generation university. Journal of Science and Technology Parks and Incubators, 10(39), 20-28 (in Persian).
8. Etzkowitz, H. (2003). Research groups as ‘quasi-firms’: The invention of the entrepreneurial university. Research policy, 32(1), 109-121.
9. Farasatkhah, M. (2017). Occasionality of university in Iran: Some new and critical debates on university studies, science research and higher education. Tehran: Agah (in Persian).
10. Farasatkhah, M. (2018). University and higher education: Global perspectives and Iranian issues. Tehran: Nashreney (in Persian).
11. Farasatkhah, M. (2013). Conceptual framework for futurity oriented university planning. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 19(3), 1-21 (in Persian).
12. Farasatkheh, M. (2010). A survey of interactions between higher education and other systems of production and services. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 16(3), 45-64 (in Persian).
13. Finn, A., Ratcliffe, J., & Lorcan, S. (2007). University futures: The direction, shape and provision of higher education in the University of the Future. Dublin Institute of Technology.
14. Forouzanfar, M.H., Mahmoudabadi, M., & Ziaie Adib, S.M. (2018). The realization of the third generation university: The new challenge for entrepreneurship (Case study: Educational, technical and vocational centers of Kerman province). 3th International Conference on Management and Etrepreneuership, Tehran.
15. Gall, M.D., Gall, J.P., & Borg, W.R. (2007). Educational research: An introduction (8th Ed.). (A. R. Nasr et al., Trans.). Tehran: SAMT Publications (in Persian).
16. Gibb, A.A. & Hannon, P. (2006). Towards the entrepreneurial university? International Journal of Entrepreneurship Education, 4, 73-110.
17. Habibi Rezaei, M., & Siahmansouri, Y. (2012). The realization of third generation universities through the development of academic centers. Journal of Nasha Elm, 3(1), 43-49 (in Persian).
18. Hoseinzadeh, F., Firozie, H., & Siahposhtkhachki, A. (2018). Towards the third generation of medical universities. The Journal of Medical Education and Development, 12 (4), 239-245 (in Persian).
19. Kanter, R.M. (1983). The change masters. NY City: Simon & Schuster.
20. Khoinejad, G. (2001). Research methods in educational sciences. Tehran: Samt Publications (in Persian).
21. Khorsandi Taskooh, A., & Panahi, M. (2016). Critical analysis of international university ranking; Policy recommendations for Iran's higher education. Journal of Iranian Higher Education, 8(3), 111-136 (in Persian).
22. Knight, J., & de Wit, H. (2018). Internationalization of higher education: Past and future. International Higher Education, 95, 2-4.
23. Kordnaeij, A., Ahmad, P., Ghorbani, Z., & Niakan Lahiji, N. (2012). Examination the characteristics of the third generation university in Tarbiat Modares University. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, 5(3), 47-64 (in Persian).
24. Makki Aal Agha, B. (2007). The role of university in enterprenership development. New Thoughts in Educational Sciences, 2(4), 115-127 (in Persian).
25. Mehdi, R. (2015). The status of skill training in third generation universities. Quarterly Journal of Skill Trainin, 14, 103-117 (in Persian).
26. Mian, S.A. (2006, December). Can entrepreneurial university model help Pakistan leapfrog into the knowledge economy? Some reflections. In Proceedings of First International Conference on Assessing Quality in Higher Education, Lahore, December (pp. 11-13).
27. Moore, R. (2004). Education and society: Issues and explanations in the sociology of education. Cambridge: Polity Press.
28. OECD (2004). Education in a new international setting: Curriculum development for internationalization-guidelines for country case study. Paris: OECD (CERI).
29. Pawlowski, K. (2009). The 'Fourth Generation University' as a creator of the local and regional development. Higher Education in Europe, 34 (1), 51-64.
30. Rahmani Miandehi, G., & Nasrabadi Lavasani, Z. (2001). University independence in future. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 7(2), 65-102 (in Persian).
31. Safarzadeh, H., Ahmadi Sharif, M., & Kargarian Marvdasti, G. (2009). Journal of Technology of Education, 4(2), 137-151 (in Persian).
32. Sani, P., & Gharibpour, M. (2012). Management in third generation universities: Entrepreneur University. Third International Conference in Applied Research in Management and Accounting, Thran: Shahid Beheshti University (in Persian).
33. Sarmad, Z., Bazargan, A., & Hejazi, E. (2016). Research methods in behaviroal sciences. Tehran: Agah Publications (in Persian).
34. Sayyari, S., & Gharamaleki, A. (2010). Interdisciplinary studies: Foundations and approaches. Journal of Islamic Philosopghy and Theology, 43(2), 59-82 (in Persian).
35. Shahverdiani, S. (2010). Examining the effect of environmental factors on creation and development of incubators centers for universities: A new approach on entrepreneurial university and the relationship between industry and university. Journal of Industry and University, 2(7, 8), 45-56 (in Persian).
36. Sperrer, M., Müller, C., & Soos, J. (2016). The concept of the entrepreneurial university applied to universities of technology in Austria: Already reality or a vision of the future? Technology Innovation Management Review, 6(10), 37-44.
37. Strauss, A., & Corbin, J. (1998). Basics of qualitative research: Techniques and procedures for developing grounded theory (2nd Ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
38. Wissema, J. (2010). Leading the third generation university: Towards a comprehensive management theory of the 3GU. Wissenschaftsmanagement, 5, 42-46.
39. Wissema, J.G. (2009). Towards the third generation university: Managing the university in transition. USA: Edward Elgar Publishing.
40. Zuti, B., & Lukovics, M. (2017). 'Fourth Generation' universities and regional development. San Francisco, California. Retrieved from SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3022721.