1. Abrahamian, E. (2010). A history of modern Iran. Translated by Mohammad Ebrahim Fattahi, Tehran: Ney (in Persian).
2. Adamiat, F. (1981). Confusion in the historical thought. [s.l.], [s.n.] (in Persian).
3. Ajudani, M. (2003). Iranian constitutionalism. Tehran: Akhtaran (in Persian).
4. Akbari, M.A. (2005). Challenges of the modern age in Iran Qajar. Tehran: Rozname Iran Publications (in Persian).
5. Al-e-Ahmad, J. (2001). West-toxication. Tehran: Ferdows (in Persian).
6. Al-Fakhoury, H., & Aljer, Kh. (2012). History of the philosophy in the Islamic world. Translated by Abdolmohammad Ayati, Tehran: Scientific and Cultural publications (in Persian).
7. Avery, P. (1994). History of modern Iran. Translated by Mohammad Rafiee Mehrabadi, Tehran: Ataee Publications (in Persian).
8. Barzin, M. (1991). Statistical analysis of the Iranian press, 1816-1978. Vol. I, Tehran: Center for Media Studies and Development (in Persian).
9. Birashk, A., & Zamani, M. (1976). Education economics in the Pahlavi era. Tehran: Research Center Publications (in Persian).
10. Bullard, R. (1991). Letters from Tehran. London: I.B. Tauris.
11. Curzon, G. (1994). Iran and the case of Iran. Translated by Gholam Ali Vahid Mazandarani, Vol. 1, Tehran: Scientific and Cultural Publications (in Persian).
12. Dabiri Mehr, A. (2004). Ghazali: The eealist faqih. The Hamshahri newspaper, December 2004 (in Persian).
13. Document of Dar al-Fonoun School, Central Library of University of Tehran, Microfilm No. 4117 (in Persian).
14. Donboli, A.A.R. (1807). Al-Ma'asat al-Soltanieh (history of the first Iran and Russian wars). By Gholam Hossein Sadri Afshar, Tehran: Ibn Sina Publications (in Persian).
15. Ebrahim Abadi, H. (2014). Cultural policy of higher education: Idea, experience and strategy. Tehran: Iranian Institute for Social and Cultural Studies (in Persian).
16. Engels, F., Marx, K., & Plekhanov, G. (2001). Ludwig Feuerbach and the German ideology. Translated by Parviz Babaei, Tehran: Cheshmeh Publications (in Persian).
17. Fashahi, M.R. (2013). Development of capitalism in Iran. Stockholm: Baran (in Persian).
18. Fazeli, N. (2015). Genealogy of humanities in Iran. Website of the Institute of Humanities and Cultural Studies. Retrieved from www.ihcs.ac.ir/en/news/9668/ (in Persian).
19. Farasatkhah, M. (2018 a). Occasionally of university in Iran. Tehran: Agah Publications (in Persian).
20. Farasatkhah, M. (2018 b). The history of university in Iran. Tehran: Iranian Institute for Social and Cultural Studies (in Persian).
21. Foroughi, M.A. (2005). Effect of shah's behavior in Iranian education. Vol. 2, Tehran: Toos Publications (in Persian).
22. Ghanon Newspaper (1980). London Printing, East Press Company, No. 1, February 1890 (Rajab 1307). P. 2.
23. Goobino, J. (2004). Three years in Asia: Travelogue by Kent Dugobino. Translated by Abdolreza Houshang Mahdavi, Tehran: Ghatreh (in Persian).
24. Hedayat, H.M.Gh. (2006). Memories and risks, a luggage from the history of six king and angles of my life. Tehran: Zavar (in Persian).
25. Heidari, A. (2016). Genealogy of Iranian tyranny. PhD thesis of Sociology, Allameh Tabataba'i University, Faculty of Social Sciences (in Persian).
26. Institute for Research & Planning in Higher Education) 2016). Distribution of the number of students, graduates and university educators of educational centers in the academic year 2012-2014. Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (in Persian).
27. Ilchi, M.A.Kh. (1809). The book of wonders: Abu Al-Hasan Khan Illichi's traveling to London. Edited by Hassan Marsland, Tehran: Institute of Rasa Cultural Services (in Persian).
28. Jaubert, P.A. (1968). Travel to Armenia and Iran. Translated by Aligholi Etemad Moghaddam, Tehran: Iran Culture Foundation (in Persian).
29. Kant, I. (2002). Religion with in the limits of reason alon. Translated by Manouchehr Sanei, Tehran: Naghsh VA negar (in Persian).
30. Keddie, N. (1977). Religion and rebellion in Iran: The tobacco protest of 1891-92. Translated by Shahrokh Ghaem Maghami, Tehran: Zendagi Publications (in Persian).
31. Mahboubi Ardakani, H. (1975). The history of new civilization institutions in Iran. Vol. 1, Tehran: Tehran University Press (in Persian).
32. Molavi, J.A. (2011). Masnavi, book fourth. Tehran: Honarsara, No. 56 (in Persian).
33. Mirza Salur, G. (Ain al-Saltaneh) (1997). Diary. Vol .1, Editor Massoud Salahshour and Iraj Afshar, Tehran: Asatir (in Persian).
34. Mohammadi, R. (2015). Iranian modernity. Tehran: Scientific Civilization (in Persian).
35. Mohsen al-Husseini, V. (2015). Moral panic: An analysis of the discourse on the humanities in Iran. (Master's thesis). University of Science and Culture, Faculty of Literature and Humanities (in Persian).
36. Moradi, M.A. (2011). The emergence and development of the humanities in the West, Website of Philosophy: Attitudes on Philosophy and Culture. Retrieved from www.phalsafe.com/node/12 (in Persian).
37. Moradi, R. (2015). Comparison of the reforms of Abbas Mirza and Amir Kabir in Iran, Qajar era. )Master thesis(. Islamic Azad University, Kermanshah Branch (in Persian).
38. Mosafa, M., & Sa'adati, A. (2013). Analysis of science and knowledge in contemporary poetry poems of the constitutional revolution. Journal of Educational Literature Research (Persian Language and Literature), 5(18), 1-22 (in Persian).
39. Mostavfi, A. (1962). Administrative and social history of the Qajar period (description of my life). Vol. 1, Tehran: Zavar (in Persian).
40. Motavali, S.A. (2011). Science policy in Iran. (Master thesis). Higher Education Institutes of the University of Bagher-Al-ulum (AS), Faculty of Law and Political Science (in Persian).
41. Nafisi, S. (2004). Political history of Iran in contemporary period. Tehran: Ahura Publications (in Persian).
42. Najafi, M.A. (1982). 44 thousand students attend university in February this year. Kayhan Newspaper, January 23, 2.
43. Nasri, A. (2007). Confronting with modernity. Tehran: Elmi Publications (in Persian).
44. Nowruzi, D. (1948). Budget expansion in Iran. Razmname, No. 6, November 1948, 11-18 (in Persian).
45. Paivandi, S. (1999). Facts of today's educational system. Iranname, (68 – 69), 729- 764 (in Persian).
46. Parsaniya, H., & Abdolkarimi, B. (2011). History; Iran: Facing the other world. Surah Andesh's Magazine, No. 52 and 53, 288-295 (in Persian).
47. Ramezani, M.A., & Hamani, K. (2014). History of Islamic humanities in Iran after the Islamic revolution. Epistemological Studies Quarterly in Islamic University, 18(1), 3-15 (in Persian).
48. Riescher, B. (2016). Carl Levitt; A critical exploration on historiography. Translated by Zanyar Ebrahimi, Tehran: Fallat Publications (in Persian).
49. Ringo, M. (2002). Education, religion and discourse on Cultural Revolution in the Qajar priod. Translated by Mehdi Haghighatkhah, Tehran: ghoghnos (in Persian).
50. Sadr-ol-Mote'allehin (1987). Sharh Usool Al-Kafi. Tehran: Institute for Cultural Studies and Research (in Persian).
51. Sakhi, J. (1987). The status of universities and institutes of higher education from February 1979 to February 2011. The project of seda va simma (in Persian).
52. Sani-ol Douleh, M.H. (1877). Murad al-Baladan. Edited by Abdolhossein Nawai and Mirhashem Mohaddes (1988). Tehran: Tehran University Press (in Persian).
53. Sani-ol Douleh, M.H. (1886). Al-Masat and Al-Asar. Edited by Abdolhossein Nawai and Mirhashem Mohaddes (1988), Tehran: Khase Davlati Publications (in Persian).
54. Sepahsalar, M.H.Kh. (1873). Guidebook for government utility regulations against Iran's seizure lands, Lithography. Edition 19120 of the National Library (in Persian).
55. Sepehr, M.T. (1847). Nasekhotavarikh. Tehran: Asatir Publications (in Persian).
56. Sha'bani, R., & Sanatti, F. (2016). Mirza Aqa Khan Nouri and Amir Kabir reforms heritages. Quarterly Journal of Social History, 6(1), 229-208 (in Persian).
57. Shamim, A.A. (1992). Iran during the Qajar dynasty. Tehran: Elmmi Publications (in Persian).
58. Sidik, M.R., & Jailani, M. (2012). Indigenization of science in the Islamic civilization. Social Sciences, 7(3), 369-377.
59. Sobhe, K. (1982). Education in revolution: Is Iran duplicating the Chinese Cultural Revolution? Comparative Education, 18(3), 271-280.
60. Soroush, A.K. (1992). What is science? What is philosophy? Tehran: Cultural Institute of Serrat (in Persian).
61. Towfigh, E. (2017). Knowledge discipline. Tehran: Iranian Institute for Social and Cultural Studies (in Persian).
62. Wilber, D.N. (1977). Reza Shah Pahlavi, the resurrection and reconstruction of Iran1878 - 1944. Exposition first press.
63. Wright, D. (1989). Iranians among the British. Translated by Karim Emami, Tehran: Zamineh (in Persian).
64. Zibakalam, S. (2016). How the West was westernized. Tehran: Ravzaneh Publications (in Persian).
65. Zibakalam, S. [n.d.]. Tradition and modernity. Tehran: Ravzaneh Publications (in Persian).
66. Zonis, M. (1971). The political elite of Iran. Pringeton University Press.