1. Arasteh, H.R. (2006). Higher education international collaboration in Iran and how to improve it. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 39, 12(1), 99-115 )in Persian(.
2. Arefi, M., & Azizi, A. (2018). Feasibility study of the internationalization of public universities in Tehran (case study Shahid Beheshti University & Tehran University). Journal of Strategic Studies of Public Policy, 8(26), 41-63 )in Persian(.
3. Asgharzadeh, N., & Khorasani, A. (2018). A proper model for the language of instruction in Iran’s universities in the event of internationalization: Grounded Theory. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 23(4), 45-68 )in Persian(.
4. Bendriss, R. (2007). Internationalization efforts at state universities in Florida. (Unpublished Doctoral dissertation). University of Central Florida.
5. Biddle, Sh. (2002). Internationalization: Rhetoric or reality. ACLS Occasional Paper, No. 56. American Council of Learned Societies.
6. Bryant Lewis, V.F. (2007). Integrated internationalism in UK higher education: Interpretations, manifestations and recommendations. University of Bath, UK.
7. Centre for International Experience (2015). International opportunities. Retrieved from https://www.studentlife.utoronto.ca/cie/international-opportunities.
8. Chan, W.E.Y. (2004). International cooperation in higher education: Theory and practice. Journal of Studies in International Education, 8(1), 32-55.
9. Deborder, J. (2004). A novel model for extending international cooperation in science and education. Journal of Zhejiang University Science, 5(3), 358-364.
10. ETH Zurich (2016). Mission statement, international links. Retrieved from https://www.ethz.ch/en/the-eth-zurich/portrait/self-image-and-values/mission-statement.html.
11. Farasatkhah, M., Bazargan, A., & Looks, K. (2008). Investigating the relationship between quality assurance systems of higher education and the cultural and social fields of "cognitive map" with emphasis on the case of Iran. Journal of Social Sciences Letter, 31, 1-20 )in Persian(.
12. Fathi Vajargah, K., Arefi, M., & Zamani Manesh, H. (2013). Examining the challenges of international higher education at Shahid Beheshti University. Training and Learning Researches, 20(3), 35-48 (in Persian(.
13. Harman, G. (2004). New directions in internationalizing higher education: Australia’s development as an exporter of higher education services. Higher Education Policy, 17, 101-120.
14. Hesse Biber, Sh. (2010). Mixed methods research merging theory with practice. Translated by: Farasatkhah, M. (2016). Tehran: Institute for Research and Planning in Higher Education. )In Persian(
15. Hossain, F., & Hiratsuka, H. (2017). Strategizing internationalization at the University of Toronto. Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto.
16. International Princeton (2015). Council for international teaching & research. Retrieved from https://international.princeton.edu.
17. International Relations (2016). Internationalization. Retrieved from http://universityrelations.utoronto.ca.
18. International Strategy Office (2015). International trends in higher education. International Strategy Office, University of Oxford.
19. Jackson, J. (2008). Globalization, internationalization, and short-term stays abroad. International Journal of Intercultural Relations, 32, 349-358.
20. Khorasani, A., & Zamani Manesh, H. (2012). Effective strategies for the internationalization of Iranian Universities and higher education institutions. Iranian Quarterly of Education Strategies, 5(3), 183-189 )in Persian(.
21. Khorsandi Taskouh, A. (2015). Analysis of theoretical foundations and goals of internationalization of higher education. Journal of Iranian Higher Education, 7(3), 27-60 )in Persian(.
22. Khorsandi Taskouh, A. (2017). International higher education (3rd Ed.). Tehran: Institute for Social and Cultural Studies )in Persian(.
23. Knight, J. (2006). Internationalization of higher education: New directions, new challenges. 2005 IAU Global Survey Report. Paris: International Association of Universities.
24. Krause, K.L., Coates, H., & James, R. (2005). Monitoring the internationalization of higher education: Are there useful quantitative performance indicators. International Perspectives on Higher Education Research, 3, 233-253.
25. Migin, M., Falahat, M., Shukri, A.B. Yajid, M., & Khatibi, A. (2015). Impacts of institutional characteristics on international students’ choice of private higher education institutions in Malaysia. Higher Education Studies, 5(1), 31-42.
26. Mirtorabi, M., Shafiee, F., & Rezvanfar, A. (2014). Applying information resources and communication channels in adoption process of rural waste comprehensive management. Journal of Natural Environment, 66(3), 329-339 )in Persian(.
27. Naderi, A., & Smaeili, N. (2011). Internationalization of higher education and academic quality improvement. Conference on Quality Assessment in the Academic System. Tehran: University of Tehran )in Persian(.
28. Nazarzadehzare, M., Pourkarimi, J., & Zaker Salehi, G. (2016). An investigation of the components of World-class University in Iran: A survey of comprehensive universities. Journal of Science & Technology Policy, 8(3), 13-24 )in Persian(.
29. Nikbin, M., Zaker Salehi, G., & Mahozi, R. (2017). The model of internationalization of higher education from cultural policy perspective. Journal of Science & Technology Policy, 9(3), 45-60 )in Persian(.
30. Pang, P. (2012). Internationalization @NUS. National University of Singapore. Retrieved from http://xsite.dlsu.edu.ph/conferences/asaihl/2012/_pdf/ASAIHL-1112t3-Pang2.pdf.
31. Pouratashi, M. (2016). A study on Malaysian experiences on the internationalization of higher education. The First National Conference on Future Studies of Iranian Higher Education: The Prospects for the Internationalization of Universities and its Challenges. Tehran )in Persian(.
32. Saaty, T.L. (1986). Axiomatic foundation of the analytic hierarchy process. Management Science, 32(7), 841-855.
33. Santhi, R. (2010). Internationalization efforts among Malaysian private universities: An empirical evaluation. (Doctoral dissertation). Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya.
34. Siaya, L., & Hayward, F. (2003). Mapping internationalization on U.S. Campuses. Final Report 2003. Washington D.C.: American Council on Education.
35. Strategy Committee of ETH Zurich (2011). ETH Zurich strategic orientation. ETH Zurich: Executive Board of ETH Zurich.
36. Student Services (2017). Handbook for international students at ETH Zurich. ETH Zurich: Student Services.
37. Teichler, U. (2004). The changing debate on internationalization of higher education. Higher Education, 48(1), 13-31.
38. Tong Nge, L. (2012). The internationalization of Singapore Universities in a globalised economy: A Documentary Analysis. (Doctoral dissertation). University of Leicester.
39. University of Melborne (2018). Retrieved from International. https://about.unimelb.edu.au/priorities-and-partnerships/international.
40. University of Oxford (2016). Oxford's international profile. Retrieved from https://www.ox.ac.uk/about/international-oxford.
41. University of Princeton (2019). International Princeton. Retrieved from https://international.princeton.edu/
42. University of Toronto (2014). University relations: Annual report 2014. Retrieved from http://www.governingcouncil.utoronto.ca/AssetFactory.aspx?did=10720.
43. Vorley, T., & Nelles, J. (2009). Building entrepreneurial architectures: A conceptual interpretation of the third mission. Policy Futures in Education, 7(3), 284-296.
44. Yamanidoozi Sorkhabi, M., & Teimouri, M. (2015). Educational status of foreign students of Iranian state universities in the academic year 2013-14. Journal of Iranian Higher Education, 7(2), 71-111 )in Persian(.
45. Zaker Salehi, G., & Salehi Najafabadi, M. (2012). Providing strategies for attracting foreign students in Iran. Journal of Iranian Higher Education, 4(3), 65-92 )in Persian(.