1. Allavi, H. (2007). The attitudes and religious behavior university of Shahid Bahonar Students. Journal of Educational Science and Psychology, 1, 1-20 (in Persian).
2. Alizadeh, Sh., Namazi, A., & Sigarchian, M. (2014). The midewifery student’s opinion about their professional future. Quarterly Journal of Center for the Study and Development of Medical Education, 5(1), 27-21 (in Persian).
3. Allahhajian, K., & Nasiri (2003). The assessment of medical students' attitude toward career prospects in Babol Medical science University. Journal of Babol Medical Science University, 8(1), 86-95 (in Persian).
4. Arthur, M.B., Khapova, S.N., & Wilderom, C.P. (2005). Career success in boundaryless career world. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 26, 172- 202.
5. Azad, A. (2013). Relationship between irrational beliefs and locus of control (internal - external) with depression in male and female students of Payam Noor University of Dezful. (Dissertaion). Payam Noor University of Dezful (in Persian).
6. Boromandnasab, M., Shokrkon, H., & Najaryan, B. (1995). Consideration the relationship between locus of control and academic performance of students in third grade in junior of Dezful. Journal of Education and Psychology University of Chamran (in Persian).
7. Daniel, J.P., & Stevens, J.P. (1976). The interaction between the internal-external locus of control and two methods of college instruction. American Educational Research Journal, 13(2).
8. Fayaz, A., & Kiani, ZH. (2008). Consideration pathologically student’s irrational beliefs. Journal of Rahborde Farhang, 4, 99-117 (in Persian).
9. Ganzevoort, R.R. (1998). Religious coping reconsidered. Journal of Psychology and Theology, 26(3), 260-275.
10. Ghaemi, A. (1993). Growing religious morality in children. Tehran: Amiri (in Persian).
11. Ghazanfari, A., Onaghe, A., & Raeeiszade, M. (2013). The relationship between religious attitude and mental relaxation, self-esteem, anxiety and depression in among adolescent girls. Women and Family Journal, 7(22), 31-59 (in Persian).
12. Ghorbanipoor, H., Zamani, Gh., & Azizi, T. (2011). Skills required for career success of agriculture graduates from the views of faculty members. Agriculture Management Research, 19, 83-94 (in Persian).
13. Ghoreishirad, F. (2008). The requirement of future optimistic occupation for the humanity students. Journal of University of Esfahan, 1, 44-66 (in Persian).
14. Gifford, D.D. (2007). Locus of control: Academic achievement and retention in a sample of university first-year students. Journal of College Admission. Retrieved from http: findarticles. Com.
15. Golparvar, M., & Ghazavi, A. (2010). The role of social support and organizational policies and practices in career success. Journal of Contemporary Psychology, 5(1), 21-29 (in Persian).
16. Hedareerafat, A., & Enayatinovinfar, A. (2011.( The relationship between religious attitude and happiness among students of Tarbiat Modarres University. Psychology and Religion, 13(4), 61-72 (in Persian).
17. Heslin, P.A. (2005). Conceptualizing and evaluating career success. Journal of Organization Behavior, 26, 113-136.
18. Hemmati, F., Pezeshkeerad, Gh., & Cheezari, M. (2007). The studey of job status and career success of graduate's agricultural training centers in Eastern Azerbaijan. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education, 1, 1-8 (in Persian).
19. Khosravi, A. (2011). The consideration relationship between work and locus of control with maturity prominent. (Doctoral dissertaion). University of Tehran (in Persian).
20. Kuijpers, A.C.T., Schyns, B., & Scheeren, J. (2006). Career competencies for career success. The Career Develooment Quarterly, 55, 178-168.
21. Longest, K.C., & Vaisey, S. (2008). Control or conviction: Religion and adolescent initiation of Marijuana use. Journal of Drug Issues, 38(3), 689- 715.
22. Monfared, N., Rajabbaigi & Yasemi, M. (2010). Factors affecting on the career success of graduates of the Persian Gulf. Journal of Agricultural Education Management, 13, 40-48 (in Persian).
23. Modiri, F., & Azadarmaki, T. (2013). Gender and Religiosity. Journal of Applied Sociology, 24 (3), 1-14 (in Persian).
24. Nayebpoor, M., Zoghee, & Salehi, S. (2012). The effect of post-graduate training on students to career success. Journal of Social Regulation, 4(3), 127-144 (in Persian).
25. Rafe, F., Kazemi, Sh., & Heydari, T. (2012). Effectiveness small and quick-impact employment agency on employment and production. Presented at the National Conference on Economic Development Strategies, University of Sanandaj (in Persian).
26. Razi, D. (2002). Assessment students' attitude to their toward the future of career regard to social and economic factors affecting in University of Mazandaran. Journal of Studies and Researches, 30, 295-326 (in Persian).
27. Saif, A. (2006). Educational psychology (Psychology of Learning and Teaching). Tehran: Agah (in Persian).
28. Saketi, P. (2001). A survey of relationship between occupational dimensions of non-gevernemenetal jobs at small firms with personal characteristics and academic majors of employed university graduates in Iran southern provinces. The institute for Research & Planning in Higher Education, Ministary of Science, Research & Technology (in Persian).
29. Salimi, H., Karaminia, Amiri, M., & Mirzamani, M. (2006). Relationship between personality traits and occupational success in senior managers of government agency. Quarterly Journal of Research in Behavioral Sciences, 1, 5-12 (in Persian).
30. Seibert, S.E., Carnt, J.M., & Kraimer, M.L. (1999). Research reports proactive personality and career success. Journal of Applied Psychology, 84 (3), 416-427.
31. Solymannezhad, A., & Shahraray, M. (2001). The relation locus of control and self-regulation with academic achievement. Journal of Psychology & Education, 31(2).
32. Sori, F., & Zarvandi, M. (2006). The study of the relationship between career success of women employed by occupation, their motivation and personality. Quarterly Journal of Cultural Studies Defend Women, 2(2-3), 43-79 (in Persian).
33. Tabatabaaei, S., Hajian, M., & Zandi, T. (2013). Graduated women attitudes to the effective factors on their employment and unemployment in the labor market. Quarterly Journal of Career and Organizational, 5 (15), 89-101 (in Persian).
34. Tavan, B., Jahani, F., Seraji, M., & Mohammad Beigi, A. (2011).The relationship between religious attitude and mental health among students of Arak University of Medical Sciences. Arak Medical University Journal, 13(4), 27-34 (in Persian).
35. Vaghefinazari, R., Farahani, A., Asad, M., & Khodadi, M. (2005). Job expectations, job and future career in physical education students from Azad University of Tehran, Sport Management, 7(2), 175-189 (in Persian).
36. Yarvisee, R. (1994). Review and compare the attitude toward teacher training centers in different academic fields of study and future of their career in Kermanshah and Sanandaj. (Doctoral dissertaion). Allameh Tabatabaei University (in Persian).