1. Airey, J., Lauridsen, K. M., Räsänen, A., Salö, L., & Schwach, V. (2015). The expansion of English-medium instruction in the Nordic countries: Can top-down university language policies encourage bottom-up disciplinary literacy goals? Higher Education.
2. Altbach, P. G., & Teichler, U. (2001). Internationalization and exchanges in a globalized university. Sage Publications.
3. Ammon, U., & McConnell, G. (2002). English as an academic language in Europe. P. Lang Publisher.
4. Asgharzadeh, N., & Khorasani, A .(2016). The role of English language as a medium of instruction in internationalisation of higher education: A comparative study in Europe. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 22 (3), 89-111. Retrieved from http://journal.irphe.ir/article-1-3064-fa.html&sw (in Persian).
5. Asgharzadeh, N., Khorasani, A., & Farasatkhah, M. (2017). Consequences of internationalisation and using Farsi as the only language of instruction in Iran’s higher education system; Content Analysis. Quarterly Scientific-Research Journal of Management and Planning in Educational Systems, 9 (17), 159-179. Retrieved from http://mpes.sbu.ac.ir/article/view/14388/6282 (in Persian).
6. Brenn-White, M., & Faethe, E. (2013). English-taught master's programs in Europe: A 2013 update. New York: Institute of International Education.
7. Brumfit, C. (2004). Language and higher education: Two current challenges. Arts and Humanities in Higher Education, 3(2), 163-173.
8. Creswell, J.W. (2012). Grounded theory designs. Educational Research-Planning, Conducting and Evaluating Quantitative and Qualitative Research. (J.W. Creswell, Ed.). Boston: Pearson Education.
9. Coleman, J.A. (2006). English-medium teaching in European higher education. Language Teaching, 39(01), 1-14.
10. Crystal, D. (2000). Emerging English. English Teaching Professional, 14(January).
11. Crystal, D. (2003 a). English as a global language (2nd Ed.). Cambridge, UK, New York: Cambridge University Press.
12. Dearden, J. (2014 a). English as a medium of instruction- a growing global phenomenon: phase 1: Interim report: British Council.
13. Doiz, A., Lasagabaster, D., & Sierra, J. (2013). English-medium instruction at universities: Global challenges. Multilingual Matters.
14. Erkin Arkin, I. (2013). English-medium instruction in higher education: A case study in a Turkish University context. (Doctoral diseration). Gazimaguse, North Cyprus.
15. Farasatkhah, M. (2014). Higher education systems and needs for the intelligence of quality. The Second National Conference on Assessment and Quality of University Systems. Tehran (in Persian).
16. Farasatkhah, M. (2016). The qualitative methodology: Grounded theory. Agah Publication (in Persian).
17. Farrell, D., & Grant, A. (2005). Addressing China's looming talent shortage. McKinsey Global Institute.
18. Graddol, D. (1997). The future of English: A guide to forecasting the popularity of the English language in the 21st century. The English Company (UK) Ltd.
19. Green, M. (2007). Change management masterclass: A step-by-step guide to successful change management. London: Kogan Page.
20. Haberland, H. (2009). English- the language of globalism. Rask.
21. Haberland, H. (2011). Ownership and maintenance of a language in transnational use: Should we leave our lingua franca alone? Journal of Pragmatics, 43(4), 937-949.
22. Hellekjaer, G.O., & Westergaard, M. (2003). An exploratory survey of content learning through English at Nordic universities. Charles van Leeuwen & Robert Wilkinson, 65-80.
23. Hénard, F., Diamond, L., & Roseveare, D. (2012). Approaches to internationalization and their implications for strategic management and institutional practice. New York: OECD Higher Education Program.
24. Hincks, R. (2010). Speaking rate and information content in English Lingua Franca oral presentations. English for Specific Purposes, 29(1), 4-18.
25. Hudzik, J. K. (2011). Comprehensive internationalization: From concept to action. NAFSA, Retrieved from www.nafsa.org/cizn.
26. Hudzik, J.K. (2013). Changing paradigm and practice for higher education internationalization. An introduction to higher education internationalization (De Wit, Ed.). Milano: V & P.
27. Kirkpatrick, A. (2011a). Internationalization or englishization: Medium of instruction in today's universities. Hong Knong Institute of Education.
28. Kirkpatrick, A. (2011b). Internationalization or englishization? Medium of instruction in today’s universities. Centre for Governance and Citizenship Working Paper Series 2011/003. Hong Kong: Institute of Education.
29. Knight, J., & Wit, H.D. (1997). Internationalization of higher education in Asia Pacific countries. Amsterdam, the Netherlands: European Association for International Education, in cooperation with IDP Education Australia and the Program on Institutional Management in Higher Education of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
30. Klaassen, R. G. (2001). The international university curriculum: Challenges in English-medium engineering education. (Doctoral diseretion). Delft, the Netherlands.
31. Lincoln, Y.S., & Guba, E.G. (1994). Competing paradigms in qualitative research. American Journal of Evaluation, 15(2), 179-192.
32. Macaro, E. (Ed.) (2013). Defining and researching English medium of instruction: The need for clear thinking and a clear research agenda. British Council.
33. Maiworm, F., & Wächter, B. (2002). English-language-taught degree programs in European higher education: Trends and success factors. ACA papers on international cooperation in education. Bonn: Lemmens.
34. Mehrad, J. (2010). Problems of internationlisation for Iranian universities. Mehr Press.
35. Shaw, P., & Mc Million, A. (2008). Proficiency effects and compensation in advanced second-language readng. Nordic Journal of English Studies, 7(3), 123-143.
36. Strauss, A.L., & Corbin, J.M. (1998). Basics of qualitative research: Techniques and procedures for developing grounded theory (2nd Ed.). Thousand Oaks: SAGE Publications.
37. The European Commission (2013). European higher education in the world. Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, The European Economic and Social Committee and Committee of the regions, Com (2013), 499.
38. The European Higher Education Area in 2015: Bologna process implementation report. Brussels.
39. Wächter, B., & Maiworm, F. (2008). English taught programmes in European higher education: The picture in 2007. ACA papers on international cooperation in education. Bonn: Lemmens.
40. Wächter, B., & Maiworm, F. (2014). English-taught programmes in European higher education: The state of play in 2014. ACA papers on international cooperation in education. Bonn: Lemmens.
42. www.English Proficiency Index: www.ef.co.uk/epi