1. Ahmadpoor Dariani, M., Sheykhan, N., & Rezazedh, H. (2008). Entrepreneurship experiences in selected countries. Tehran: Amirkabir (in Persian).
2. Arasti, Z., Saeidbenadaki, S., & Imanipoor, N. (2012). The role of teaching "entrepreneurship theory" in non-management student’s entrepreneurship intention (Case Study: Arts and Letters and Human Sciences faculties of Tehran University). Journal of Entrepreneurship Development 4(14),107-124 (in Persian).
3. Becker, H. (1995). Introduction to ragin and Becker, what is a case? New York: Cambridge University Press.
4. Bridge, S., Hegarty, C., & Porter, S. (2010). Rediscovering enterprise: Developing appropriate university entrepreneurship education. Journal of Education and Training, 8/9(52), 722-734.
5. Chen, L.Ch. (2015). The development of Taiwan’s machine tool cluster and key entrepreneurs. In Handbook of East Asian Entrepreneurship, eds. Tony Fu-Lai Yu and Ho-Don Yan. New York: Routledge, 1-452.
6. Danaeifard, H. (2010). National entrepreneurship policy making methodology: A conceptual framework. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development 2(2), 125-155 (in Persian).
7. Davari, A., & Rezazadeh, A. (2014). Structural equation modeling with PLS software. Second edition. Tehran: Jahade Daneshgahi (in Persian).
8. EACEA (2016). Entrepreneurship education at school in Europe. Eurydice report. Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European :union:.
9. Elert, N., Andersson, F. W., & Wennberg, K. (2015). The impact of entrepreneurship education in high school on long-term entrepreneurial performance. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 111, 209-223. JOUR.
10. European Commission (2015). Entrepreneurship education: A road to success, 13 Case Studies. Luxembourg.
11. Fazeli, M. (2010). Comparative method beyond of qualitative and quantitative strategies. Tehran: Nashre Agah (in Persian).
12. Ghambarali, R., Agahi, H., Alibeygi, A., & Zarafshani, K. (2016). Content analysis of policies being appropriate to the entrepreneurial ecosystem. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development 9(1), 39-58 (in Persian).
13. Greene, P. G. (2015). Entrepreneurship education: A global consideration from practice to policy around the world. DISS.
14. Haase, H., & Lautenschlager, A. (2011). The teachability dilemma of entrepreneurship. International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, (7), 145-162.
15. Islamic Parliament of Iran, (2016). Sixth Five-Year Development Plan Bill 2016-2021, Iran. (in Persian).
16. Jamieson, I. (1984). Schools and enterprise. In A. G. Watts & P. Moran (Eds.). Education for enterprise (pp. 19–27). Cambridge: Ballinger.
17. Khanifar, H., Rasaeefard, R., & Safian Boldaji, M. (2014). Interdisciplinary approach of entrepreneurship education in higher education. Higher Education Letter, 6(24), 11-34 (in Persian).
18. Kontio, J. (2010). Inspiring the inner entrepreneur in students - a case study of entrepreneurship studies in TUAS. In the 6th International CDIO Conference. Montréal: Ecole Polytechnique.
19. Kozlinska, I. (2011). Contemporary approaches to entrepreneurship education. Journal of Business Management, (4), 205-220.
20. Kydyrova Zhamilya, Sh. et al. (2016). Entrepreneurship development and business climate of Kazakhstan. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 11(14), 6381-93.
21. Liñán, F., Fernández, J., & Martínez-Román, J. A. (2016). Entrepreneurship education in Andalusia, An embedded approach. Journal for Educators, Teachers and Trainers, 6(2), JOUR.
22. Lundström, A., Vikström, P., Fink, M., Meuleman, M., Głodek, P., Storey, D., & Kroksgård, A. (2014). Measuring the costs and coverage of SME and entrepreneurship policy: A pioneering study. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 38(4), 941-957.
23. Mason, C. (2011). Entrepreneurship education and research: Emerging trends and concerns. Journal of Global Entrepreneurship 1(1), 13-25.
24. Moghimi, S., & Ahmadpoor Dariani, M. (2008). Entrepreneurship education in Iran SMEs Iran: Needs and alternatives. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development 1(1), 207-245 (in Persian).
25. Mwasalwiba, E. (2010). A review of its objectives, teaching methods and impact indicators. Journal of Education and Training, 52(1), 20-47.
26. Newman, W.L. (2015). Social research methods: qualitative and quantitative approaches. Trans. A. Faghihi & A. Aghaz. Vol. II. Tehran: Termeh.
27. OECD (2010). Promoting entrepreneurship in South Eastern Europe: Policies and tools. Retrieved from http://www.oecd.org.
28. Park, H.J. (2015). Entrepreneurship of SMEs in South Korea. In Handbook of East Asian Entrepreneurship, eds. Tony Fu-Lai Yu and Ho-Don Yan. New York: Routledge, 1-452.
29. Ragin, C. (1987). The comparative method: Moving beyond qualitative and qualitative strategies. Berkeley: University of California Press.
30. Rahmati, M., Moghimi, S., & Alvani, S. (2011). Policy making system analysis for non-formal entrepreneurship education in Iran. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development 3(9), 7-35 (in Persian).
31. Raposo, M., & do Paco, A. (2011). Entrepreneurship education: Relationship between education and entrepreneurial activity. Psicothema, 23(3), 453-457.
32. RatSWD (2016). A manifold supply of data. Advisory Council to the Federal Government. Retrived from https://www.ratswd.de/en/data-infrastructure/rdc.
33. Rezaeizadeh, M., Ansari, M., Arefi, M., & Murphy, I. (2013). The scope and sequence of curriculum to promote students, entrepreneurial capabilities using interpretive structural modelling (ISM). Journal of Entrepreneurship Development 5(1), 165-184 (in Persian).
34. Saeidi Mehrabad, M., & Mohtadi, M. (2009). The influence of entrepreneurship education on of entrepreneurial behavior development (Case study: entrepreneurship education in Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs). Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, 1(2), 57-73 (in Persian).
35. SBA (2016). Resource guide for small business. Massachusetts.
36. Shekari, A., & Heydarzadeh Arani, S. (2012). The effectiveness of insurance professional training on the insurance companies employees performance in terms of entrepreneurial skills (Case Study: Isfahan Province). Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, 4(13), 109-128 (in Persian).
37. Spike Innovation (2015). Boosting high-impact entrepreneurship in Australia: A role for universities.
38. UN. (2012). Statistical annex (Country Classification). New York.
39. UNCTAD. (2012). Entrepreneurship policy framework and implementation guidance. New York & Geneva.
40. Valerio, A., Parton, B., & Robb, A. (2014). Entrepreneurship education and training programs around the world: Dimensions for success. World Bank Publications. Book.
41. Zali, M., Razavi, S., Kaboli, A., Mirzaei, M., Memariani, M., & Sarreshtedari, L. (2014). Entrepreneurship indexes evaluation in Iran based on the global entrepreneurship monitoring model (program results GEM2014). Tehran (in Persian).
42. Zia, B., & Vaghar Mosavi, M. (2016). Investigating the effect of formal entrepreneurship trainings on entrepreneurial intention. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, 9(1), 99-117 (in Persian).