1. 20 Years Prospect Document of Islamic Republic of Iran (2003) (in Persian).
2. Abdolvahabi, M., Romiani, U., & Zarif, S. (2014). Examining students’ basic skill significant difference in the era of globalization: Shahid Chamran University case. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 19 (4), 51-74 (in Persian).
3. Ahmadi, A. (2013). Interview in the University Portal. 17 November 2013 (in Persian).
4. Alladin, I. (1992). International cooperation in higher education: The globalization of universities. Higher Education in Europe, 17 (4).
5. Altbach, P.G., Reisberg, L., & Rumbley, L. (2009). Trends in global higher education: Tracking an academic revolution. A Report Prepared for the UNESCO 2009 World Conference on Higher Education, Published with support from SIDA/SAREC.
6. Amin Mozaffari, F., & Yousefi Aghdam, R. (2009). Academic socialization of students in the University of Tabriz. Journal of Science and Technology Policy, 2(3), 17-32 (in Persian).
7. Bernstein, B., Evans, B., Fyffe, J., Halai, N., Hall, F., Jensen, H., Marsh, H. & Ortega, S. (2014). The continuing Evolution of the Research Doctorate. Edited by Maresi Nerad & Barbara Evans. Published by: Sense Publisher
8. Bienkowska, D., & Klofsten, M. (2012). Creating entrepreneurial networks: Academic entrepreneurship, mobility and collaboration during PhD education. Higher Education, (64), 2, 207-222. Retrieved from www.springerlink.com.
9. Bok, D. (1990). Universities and the future of America. Duke University Press, Durham and London, Retrieved from http://books.google. com
10. Bozeman, B., & Lee, S. (2005). The impact of research collaboration on scientific productivity. Social Studies of Science, 674-702.
11. Document of Strategic Development of Science and Technology (2011). Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (in Persian).
12. Etzkowitz, H., & Leydesdorff, L. (2000). The dynamics of innovation: from National Systems and ‘‘Mode 2’’ to a Triple Helix of university–industry–government relations. Research Policy, 29, 109–123. Retrieved from www.elsevier.nlrlocatereconbase.
13. Fairweather, J.S. (1990). The university's role in economic development: lessons for academic leaders. Journal of the Society of Research Administrators, 22 (3), 5-11
14. Farasatkhah, M. (2008). Check the current situation and desirable scientific institutions in Iran with emphasis on higher education. Journal of Science and Technology Policy, 2, 43-58 (in Persian).
15. Fathi Vajargah, K., Arefi, M., & Zamani Manesh, H. (2012). Evaluating admission barriers of foreign students into universities and institutions of higher education. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 17 (4), 65-80 (in Persian).
16. Fazeli, N. (2004). Globalization and global trends in revolution of higher education and solution of higher education in Iran. Quarterly Journal of Social Science, 33, 1-41(in Persian).
17. Fazeli, N. (2014). Culture and university. Saless Publisher, Version 2 (in Persian).
18. Gibbons, M., Limoge, C., Nowotny, H., Schwartzman, S., Scott, P., & Trow, M. (1994). The new production of knowledge: The dynamics of science and research in contemporary societies. London: Sage Publication.
19. Haghdoost, A., Sadeghi Rad, B., Fasihi Harandi, M., & Rooh’l Amini, A. (2008). Phd education model in medical fields in Iran and the application of research based curriculum. Hakim, 11 (4), 8-15 (in Persian).
20. Harman, G. (2004). New directions in internationalizing higher education: Australia's development as an exporter of higher education services. Higher Education Policy, 17 (1), 101-120
21. Hashemian Isfahani, M. (2010). Science and technology foresight. Backup document of strategic development of Science and technology studies. Tehran: University Publication Center (in Persian).
22. Hawawini, G. (2011). The internationalization of higher education institutions: A critical review and a radical proposal. Instead working paper collection.
23. Hoddell, S., Street, D., & Wildblood, H. (2002). Doctorates- converging or diverging patterns of provision. Quality Assurance in Education, 10 (2), 61-70.
24. Javdani, H. (2013). Universities and globalization; concepts & approaches. Tehran: Institute for Research and Planning in Higher Education (in Persian).
25. Jensen, M.B., Johnson, B., Lorenz, E. & Lundvall, B.Å. (2007). Forms of knowledge and modes of innovation. Research Policy, 36 (5), 680-693 (in Persian).
26. Kehm, B.M. (2006). Doctoral education in Europe and North America: A comparative analysis. Portland Press Ltd.
27. Kitagawa, F. (2011). Industrial doctorates-employer engagement in research and skills formation. Published by the Centre for Learning and Life Chances in Knowledge Economies and Societies.
28. Knight, J., & De Wit, H. (1995). Strategies for internationalization of higher education: Historical and conceptual perspectives. Chapter 1, Retrieved from www.uni-kassel.de/wz1/mahe/course/module6_3/10_knight95.pdf.
29. Lee, H., & Mizzo, M. (2015). How does working on university-industry collaborative projects affect science and engineering doctorates’ careers? Evidence from a UK research-based university. J. Technol Transf, 40, 293-317.
30. Lee, Y. (1995). Technology transfer and the research university: A research for the boundaries of university-industry collaboration. Research Policy, 22. 843-863.
31. Mahdinejad, M. (2013). Interview in 28 October 2013: Isna (in Persian)
32. Matas, C. (2012). Doctoral education and skills development: An international perspective. Revista de Docencia Universitaria, 10 (2), 163-191.
33. Melin, G. (2000). Pragmatism and self-organization research collaboration on the individual level. Research Policy, 29, 31-40.
34. Nerad, M. (2010, October). The internationalization of doctoral education: A two-way street; Promoting Productive Educational Experiences. AC 21 International Shanghai, October 19-20. Retrieved from http://www.cirge.washington.edu.
35. Schwartz, P. (2009). Art vision: Planning for the future In a world of uncertainty. Translator: Alizadeh, A., Tehran: Defence Industries Training and Research Institute Future studies Defense Science and Technology Center (in Persian).
36. Scott, R. A. (1992). Campus developments in response to the challenges of internationalization: The case of Ramapo College of New Jersey (USA). Springfield: CBIS Federal.
37. Usher, R. (2002). A diversity of doctorates: Fitness for the knowledge economy?. Higher Education Research and Development Journal, 21 (2), 143-154.
38. Vincent-Lancrin, S. (2006). What is changing in academic research? Trends and futures scenarios. Forthcoming in the European Journal of Education. 41(2), 169-202.
39. Yadegari, M. (2013, April). Speaking at the first Congress of the Challenges and Strategies for the Development of Research-based Graduate Studies in Iran, 22 April (in Persian).