1. Abbasi-Taghidizaj, R. (2019). Compatative qualitative analysis influence factors on science production in macro level. Journal of Applied Sociology, 30(1), 105-122 [in Persian].
2. Acs, Z., Audretsch, D.B., & Lehmann, E.E. (2013). The Knowledge Spillover Theory of Entrepreneurship. Small Business Economics, 41(4), 757-774.
3. Ahmadi, A., Malek Avarzaman, A., & Sheykhlar, M. (2017). The effect of knowledge management practices on employees' psychological empowerment. Journal of Development Evolution Management, 1396(28), 11-22 [in Persian].
4. Akhgar, B., Hassanzadeh, M., Atshi, A., Ghazipour, S., & Najaflu, F. (2012). Process-oriented knowledge management: From strategy to apply. Tehran: Ketabdar Publishing [in Persian].
5. Amirsalari, S., Khalili Matinzadeh, Z., Afsharpayman, S., Javadipour, M., & AzizAbadi Farahani, M. (2008). Tehran University of Medical Sciences: Participation in twenty five percent of pediatric science production in Iran. Iranian Journal of Pediatrics, 18(1), 21-27 [in Persian].
6. Arab-Rahmatipour, M., & Mohammad-Alipour, N. (2015). Transformational leadership style and knowledge management relationship among Tehran hospital libraries managers. IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science, 20(6), 63-71.
7. Arabrahmatipour, M., Foroutan Rad, L., Beyramzadegan, S., & Mohammadalipour, N. (2015). Evaluating the relationship between intellectual capital and knowledge sharing among librarians in Tehran University of medical sciences. IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science, 20 (10), 92-98.
8. Asadi, M., & Ghaderi Sohi, A. (2015). Thirty-nine years of Iran’s scientific products in the field of Geophysics. Journal of the Earth and Space Physics, 41(1), 147-166.
9. Bager, T. (2018). Knowledge exchange and management research: Barriers and potentials. European Business Review, 30(2), 169-182.
10. Bagheri, M., Salimi, G., Mohammadi, M., & Tayyebi Khorrami, M. (2016). The effect of structural and behavioral factors on science production culture in universities (Case study: Shiraz University). Management in the Islamic University, 4(10), 181-206 [in Persian].
11. Bandalizadeh, N. (2015). Regional capabilities and their relation to the geography of scientific production in Iran. Iranian Journal of Information Processing and Management, 30(2), 309-334 [in Persian].
12. Batooli, Z., & Nazari, M. (2014). The features of social research network for facilitating research activities from medical sciences researchers’ perspective. Payavard Salamat, 8(4), 316-331 [in Persian].
13. Erfanmanesh, M.A., Arabi, E., & Asnafi, A. (2017). Temporal analysis of international collaboration network of Iranian researchers in knowledge production. National Studies on Librarianship and Information Organization, 28(2), 141-160 [in Persian].
14. Fazlolahi, S., & Maleki Tavana, M. (2011). Strategies to overcome the cultural barriers of science production in universities. Ma'rifat Journal System, 20(171), 111-124 [in Persian].
15. Ferdowsi, M., & Alavi, S.S. (2011). Evaluation of research utilization in Isfahan University of Medical Sciences by knowledge transfer & exchange criteria. Health Information Management, 7(Special Issue), 525-532 [in Persian].
16. Goble, C.A., Roure, D.D., & Bechhofer, S. (2012). Accelerating scientists’ knowledge turns. Knowledge discovery, knowledge engineering and knowledge management: Third International Joint Conference, IC3K 2011, Paris, France, October 26-29, 2011 Revised Selected Papers. Series: Communications in Computer and Information Science, Vol. 348, 3-25.
17. Haji Shamsaei, A., Nooshinfard, F., & Babalhavaeji, F. (2017). Identifying qualitative factors affecting the production and distribution of information and knowledge in science and technology parks of Iran. Journal of Information Technology Management, 9(2), 253-276 [in Persian].
18. Hart, P.T., & Vromen, A. (2008). A new era for think tanks in public policy? International Trends, Australian Realities. Australian Journal of Public Administration, 67(2), 135-48.
19. Heidari, G., Ghanadinejad, F., & Chinipardaz, R. (2017). Identification and analysis of research priorities in knowledge and information science from the viewpoint of faculty and doctoral students in the field. Scientific Journal Management System, 3(1), 49-73 [in Persian].
20. Hosseini, M., Jafari, P., Yazdani, S., & Rahgozar, M. (2008). Investigating the factors affecting the transfer and knowledge exchange between rehabilitation schools and organizations providing rehabilitation services in the country. Journal of Educational Leadership & Administration, 2(2), 9-24 [in Persian].
21. Lawshe, C.H. (1975). A quantitative approach to content validity. Personnel Psychology, 28(4), 563-575.
22. Mirfardi, A. (2015). An analysis on challenges and opportunities of science production and theorizing in sociology in Iran. The Macro and Strategic Policies, 3(9), 1-20 [in Persian].
23. Moradimoghadam, H. (2018). Studying the status of scientific production of Iran in science citation index after the Islamic revolution (1980-2016) and its global performance. Journal of Scientometrics, 4(7), 17-36 [in Persian].
24. Madhooshi, M., & Jabbari, N. (2014). Theory development from qualitative data mining in knowledge sharing and designing its native scale: A case study. Journal Management System, 4(16), 83-104 [in Persian].
25. Morovati, M., & Hyatt, Z. (2012). Scientific productivity in change management in the Thomson Reuters databases. Transformation Management Journal, 4(8), 92-106.
26. Nonaka, I., & Konno, N. (1998). The concept of “Ba”: Building a foundation for knowledge creation. California Management Review, 40(3),40-54.
27. Nekoodari, M., & Yaghobi, N. (2011). Investigation of facilitating factors of knowledge management (KM) in disaster management organization. Management Researches, 4(13), 95-119 [in Persian].
28. Nemati-Anaraki, L., & Nooshinfard, F. (2014). Effective organizational factors in knowledge sharing from the viewpoint of faculty members. Journal of Health Administration, 17(56), 65-79 [in Persian].
29. Nezafati, N., Ganbar Tehrani, N., & Davari, S. (2017). Identfying and ranking the effective factors in knowledge sharing between the counterpart organizations (Case study: Petrochemical Industry). Human Resource Management in Oil Industry, 8(32), 85-116 [in Persian].
30. Noroozi Chakoli, A., & Madadi, Z. (2016). A comparative description of the relation between science production and the technological advances of countries: Does the technology advances with the rise of science? Library and Information Science Research (LISRJ), 5(1), 192-204 [in Persian].
31. Noroozi, A., Abolghasemi, M., & GHahramani, M. (2015). Exploring barriers to science production from the viewpoint of Shahid Beheshti University faculty members. Journal Management System, 6(22),77-108 [in Persian].
32. Noroozi, A., Abolghasemi, M., & Gahramani, M. (2013). Science creating strategy based on organizational structures and management style for high educations centers. Journal of Strategic Management Studies, 3(12), 123-43 [in Persian].
33. Persson, J., Johansson, E., & Olsson, L. (2018). Harnessing local knowledge for scientific knowledge production: Challenges and pitfalls within evidence-based sustainability studies. Ecology and Society, 23(4), 38.
34. Pourabbasi, J., Aghaiem A., & Hajian Heidary, M. (2015). A service-oriented architecture for generating and sharing science and knowledge in the e-science environment. Iranian Journal of Information Processing and Management, 31(1), 265-292 [in Persian].
35. Ramazanzade, K., & Porshafei, H. (2016). An Enquiry into learning culture with knowledge sharing approach: The case of faculty members at Birjand University of Medical Sciences. Education Strategies in Medical Sciences, 9(5),400-5 [in Persian].
36. Renzle, B. (2008). Trust in management and knowledge sharing: The mediating effects of fear and knowledge documentation. Omega, 36(2), 206-220.
37. Saeedi, A. (2014). A survey of effective factors on financial resource allocation within Iranian public universities: Panel data approach. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 20(1), 19-39 [in Persian].
38. Sohrabi, B., Forouzandeh, S., & Raeesi Vanani, I. (2011). A Comprehensive Model for evaluating the knowledge sharing in governmental project-based organizations according to the human, organizational and technical aspects. Journal of Public Administration, 3(7), 95-114.
39. Song, S. (2002). An internet knowledge sharing system. The Journal of Computer Information System, 42(3), 25-30.
40. Tavkolizadeh-Ravary, M., Hazeri, A., Nagafi, R., & Soheili, F. (2016). A study of one decade of scientific contribution by Iranian researchers to Persian journals. Journal of Scientometrics, 2(4), 1-14 [in Persian].
41. Wang, J. (2016). Knowledge creation in collaboration networks: Effects of tie configuration. Research Policy, 45(1), 68-80.
42. Zolfi-Gol, M.A., & Kiani Bakhtiari, A. (2008). Scientific strategies for realizing the vision document. Tadbir, 201, 14-20 [in Persian].