1. Aghapour, S., Movahed Mohammadi, S.H., Alambeigi, A., & Shabanali Fami, H. (2012). Evaluation of personal development skills in curriculum on employability formation among agriscience graduate students in university of Tehran. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 18 (1), 113-128 (in Persian).
2. Altinay, L., Madanoglu, M., Daniele, R., & Lashley, C. (2012). The influence of family tradition and psychological traits on entrepreneurial intention. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 31, 489-499.
3. Atitsogbe, K.A., Mama, N.P., Sovet, L., Pari, P., & Rossier, J. (2019). Perceived employability and entrepreneurial intentions across university students and job seekers in Togo: The effect of career adaptability and self-efficacy. Frontiers in Psychology, 10, 180.
4. Bandura, A. (1989). Human agency in social cognitive theory. American Psychologist, 44(9), 1175-1184.
5. Bandura, A. (2001). Social cognitive theory: An agentic perspective. Annual Review of Psychology, 52(1), 1-26.
6. Baum, J.R., & Locke, E.A. (2004). The relationship of entrepreneurial traits, skill, and motivation to subsequent venture growth. Journal of Applied Psychology, 89(4), 587.
7. Berntson, E., Näswall, K., & Sverke, M. (2008). Investigating the relationship between employability and self-efficacy: A cross-lagged analysis. European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology, 17, 413–425.
8. Bird, B. (1988). Implementing entrepreneurial ideas: The case for intentions. Academy of Management Review, 13, 442-453.
9. Brown, A., Bimrose, J., Barnes, S.A., & Hughes, D. (2012). The role of career adaptabilities for mid-career changers. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 80, 754-761.
10. Bullough, A., Renko, M., & Myatt, T. (2014). Danger zone entrepreneurs: The importance of resilience and self‐efficacy for entrepreneurial intentions. Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice, 38, 473-499.
11. Camelo-Ordaz, C., Diánez-González, J.P., & Ruiz-Navarro, J. (2016). The influence of gender on entrepreneurial intention: The mediating role of perceptual factors. BRQ Business Research Quarterly, 19, 261-277.
12. Caricati, L., Chiesa, R., Guglielmi, D., & Mariani, M.G. (2016). Real and perceived employability: A comparison among Italian graduates. Journal of Higher Education Policy and Management, 38(4), 490-502.
13. Donald, W.E., Ashleigh, M.J., & Baruch, Y. (2018). Students’ perceptions of education and employability: Facilitating career transition from higher education into the labor market. Career Development International, 23(5), 513-540.
14. Drennan, J., Kennedy, J., & Renfrow, P. (2005). Impact of childhood experiences on the development of entrepreneurial intentions. The International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation, 6(4), 231-238.
15. Duffy, R.D., Blustein, D.L., Diemer, M.A., & Autin, K.L. (2016). The psychology of working theory. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 63(2), 127.
16. Esfandiar, K., Sharifi-Tehrani, M., Pratt, S., & Altinay, L. (2019). Understanding entrepreneurial intentions: A developed integrated structural model approach. Journal of Business Research, 94, 172-182.
17. Finch, D.J., Hamilton, L.K., Baldwin, R., & Zehner, M. (2013). An exploratory study of factors affecting undergraduate employability. Education+ Training, 55(7), 681-704.
18. Fornell, C., & Larcker, D. (1981). Structural equation models with unobservable variables and measurement error. Journal of Marketing Research, 18(1), 39-50.
19. Garcia, P.R.J.M., Restubog, S.L.D., Toledano, L.S., Tolentino, L.R., & Rafferty, A.E. (2012). Differential moderating effects of student-and parent-rated support in the relationship between learning goal orientation and career decision-making self-efficacy. Journal of Career Assessment, 20(1), 22-33.
20. Gollwitzer, P.M. (1999). Implementation intentions: Strong effects of simple plans. American Psychologist, 54(7), 493.
21. Guan, Y., Deng, H., Sun, J., Wang, Y., Cai, Z., Ye, L. & Li, Y. (2013). Career adaptability, job search self-efficacy and outcomes: A three-wave investigation among Chinese university graduates. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 83(3), 561-570.
22. Guilbert, L., Bernaud, J.L., Gouvernet, B., & Rossier, J. (2016). Employability: Review and research prospects. International Journal for Educational and Vocational Guidance, 16(1), 69-89.
23. Hair, J.F., Black W.C., Babin, B.J., & Anderson, R.E. (2010). Multivariate data analysis: A global perspective. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education.
24. Hayward, M.L., Forster, W.R., Sarasvathy, S.D., & Fredrickson, B.L. (2010). Beyond hubris: How highly confident entrepreneurs rebound to venture again. Journal of Business Venturing, 25, 569-578.
25. Hirschi, A. (2009). Career adaptability development in adolescence: Multiple predictors and effect on sense of power and life satisfaction. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 74, 145-155.
26. Hirschi, A., Herrmann, A., & Keller, A.C. (2015). Career adaptivity, adaptability, and adapting: A conceptual and empirical investigation. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 87, 1-10.
27. Karami, F., Rasoli, A., & Tajik, A. (2019). The causal relationship of job adaptability based on job self-efficacy and personality traits and career mediation. Quarterly Journal of Career & Organizational Counseling, 11 (38), 49-66 (in Persian).
28. Karimi, S. (2019). The mediating role of career adaptability and entrepreneurial self-efficacy between personality traits and entrepreneurial intentions. Iran Agricultural Extension and Education Journal, 15 (1), 111-126 (in Persian).
29. Karimi, S. (2020). The role of entrepreneurial passion in the formation of students’ entrepreneurial intentions. Applied Economics, 52(3), 331-344.
30. Karimi, S., Biemans, J.A.H., Lans, T., Chizari, M., & Mulder, M. (2014). Effects of role models and gender on students’ entrepreneurial intentions. European Journal of Training and Development, 38(8), 694-727.
31. Kasler, J., Zysberg, L., & Harel, N. (2017). Hopes for the future: Demographic and personal resources associated with self-perceived employability and actual employment among senior year students. Journal of Education and Work, 30(8), 881-892.
32. Kickul, J., Gundry, L.K., Barbosa, S.D., & Whitcanack, L. (2009). Intuition versus analysis? Testing differential models of cognitive style on entrepreneurial self- efficacy and the new venture creation process. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 33(2), 439-453.
33. Krueger Jr, N. F., & Brazeal, D.V. (1994). Entrepreneurial potential and potential entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 18(3), 91-104.
34. Lee, L., Wong, P.K., Der Foo, M., & Leung, A. (2011). Entrepreneurial intentions: The influence of organizational and individual factors. Journal of Business Venturing, 26(1), 124-136.
35. Leutner, F., Ahmetoglu, G., Akhtar, R., & Chamorro-Premuzic, T. (2014). The relationship between the entrepreneurial personality and the Big Five personality traits. Personality and Individual Differences, 63, 58-63.
36. Liñán, F., & Chen, Y.W. (2009). Development and cross–cultural application of a specific instrument to measure entrepreneurial intentions. Entrepreneurship theory and practice, 33(3), 593-617.
37. MacMillan, I.C., & Katz, J.A. (1992). Idiosyncratic milieus of entrepreneurial research: The need for comprehensive theories. Journal of Business Venturing, 7, 1-8.
38. Markman, G.D., & Baron, R.A. (2003). Person–entrepreneurship fit: Why some people are more successful as entrepreneurs than others. Human Resource Management Review, 13, 281-301.
39. McKenna, B., Zacher, H., Ardabili, F.S., & Mohebbi, H. (2016). Career adapt-abilities Scale-Iran form: Psychometric properties and relationships with career satisfaction and entrepreneurial intentions. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 93, 81-91.
40. McLennan, B., McIlveen, P., & Perera, H.N. (2017). Pre-service teachers' self-efficacy mediates the relationship between career adaptability and career optimism. Teaching and Teacher Education, 63, 176-185.
41. McQuaid, R.W., & Lindsay, C. (2005). The concept of employability. Urban studies, 42(2), 197-219.
42. Miao, C., Qian, S., & Ma, D. (2017). The relationship between entrepreneurial self‐efficacy and firm performance: A meta‐analysis of main and moderator effects. Journal of Small Business Management, 55(1), 87-107.
43. Naktiyok, A., Karabey, C.N., & Gulluce, A.C. (2010). Entrepreneurial self-efficacy and entrepreneurial intention: The Turkish case. International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, 6(4), 419-435.
44. Newman, A., Obschonka, M., Schwarz, S., Cohen, M., & Nielsen, I. (2019). Entrepreneurial self-efficacy: A systematic review of the literature on its theoretical foundations, measurement, antecedents, and outcomes, and an agenda for future research. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 110, 403-419.
45. Ngo, H.Y., Liu, H., & Cheung, F. (2017). Perceived employability of Hong Kong employees: Its antecedents, moderator and outcomes. Personnel Review, 46(1), 17-35.
46. Obschonka, M., Silbereisen, R.K., & Schmitt-Rodermund, E. (2010). Entrepreneurial intention as developmental outcome. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 77(1), 63-72.
47. Onyishi, I.E., Enwereuzor, I.K., Ituma, A.N., & Omenma, J.T. (2015). The mediating role of perceived employability in the relationship between core self-evaluations and job search behaviour. Career Development International, 20(6), 604-626.
48. Patel, P.C., & Thatcher, S.M. (2014). Sticking it out: Individual attributes and persistence in self-employment. Journal of Management, 40(7), 1932-1979.
49. Porfeli, E.J., & Savickas, M.L. (2012). Career adapt-abilities scale-USA form: Psychometric properties and relation to vocational identity. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 80(3), 748-753.
50. Pouratashi, M. (2018). Evaluating strengths and promoting methods employability of students in agricultural higher education. Journal of Agricultural Education Administration Research, Special Issue, 18-31 (in Persian).
51. Pruett, M., Shinnar, R., Toney, B., Lopis, F. & Fox, J. (2009). Explaining entrepreneurial intentions of university students: A cross-cultural study. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research, 15(6), 571-54.
52. Rauch, A., & Frese, M. (2007). Let's put the person back into entrepreneurship research: A meta-analysis on the relationship between business owners' personality traits, business creation, and success. European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology, 16(4), 353-385.
53. Rothwell, A., Herbert, I., & Rothwell, F. (2008). Self-perceived employability: Construction and initial validation of a scale for university students. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 73(1), 1-12.
54. Rothwell, A., Jewell, S., & Hardie, M. (2009). Self-perceived employability: Investigating the responses of post-graduate students. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 75(2), 152-161.
55. Rottinghaus, P.J., Day, S.X., & Borgen, F.H. (2005). The career futures inventory: A measure of career-related adaptability and optimism. Journal of Career Assessment, 13, 3-24.
56. Savickas, M.L. (2013). Career construction theory and practice. Career Development and Counseling: Putting Theory and Research to Work, 2, 147-183.
57. Savickas, M.L., & Porfeli, E.J. (2012). Career adapt-abilities scale: Construction, reliability, and measurement equivalence across 13 countries. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 80, 661-673.
58. Savickas, M.L. (1997). The spirit in career counseling: Fostering self-completion through work. In D.P. Bloch and L.J. Richmond (Eds). Connections between spirit and work in career development. Davies-Black Publishing, Palo Alto, CA, pp. 31-66.
59. Savickas, M.L. (2002). Career construction: A developmental theory of vocational behavior. In D. Brown & Associate (Ed.). Career choice and development (pp. 149–205) (4th ed.). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
60. Schlaegel, C., & Koenig, M. (2014). Determinants of entrepreneurial intent: A meta‐analytic test and integration of competing models. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 38(2), 291-332.
61. Sepahvand, R., Solgi, Z., & Akbaripasham, F. (2018). The impact of orientation and planning of varied career orientation on employability of graduates in higher Education. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 24(1), 71-90 (in Persian).
62. Setiawan, J.L. (2014). Examining entrepreneurial self-efficacy among students. Procedia- Social and Behavioral Sciences, 115, 235-242.
63. Shane, S., Locke, E.A., & Collins, C.J. (2003). Entrepreneurial motivation. Human Resource Management Review, 13(2), 257-279.
64. Shinnar, R.S., Hsu, D.K., & Powell, B.C. (2014). Self-efficacy, entrepreneurial intentions, and gender: Assessing the impact of entrepreneurship education longitudinally. The International Journal of Management Education, 12, 561-570.
65. Shook, C.L., & Bratianu, C. (2010). Entrepreneurial intent in a transitional economy: An application of the theory of planned behavior to Romanian students. The International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, 6(3), 231-247.
66. Shook, C.L., Priem, R.L., & McGee, J.E. (2003). Venture creation and the enterprising individual: A review and synthesis. Journal of Management, 29, 379-399.
67. Shrout, P.E., & Bolger, N. (2002). Mediation in experimental and non-experimental studies: New procedures and recommendations. Psychological Methods, 7, 422-445.
68. Silbereisen, R.K., & Chen, X. (2010). Introduction: How social change affects individual adaptation. In R.K. Silbereisen & X. Chen (Eds.). Social change and human development: Concept and results (pp. 1-27). Los Angeles, CA: Sage.
69. Tolentino, L.R., Sedoglavich, V., Lu, V.N., Garcia, P.R.J.M., & Restubog, S.L.D. (2014). The role of career adaptability in predicting entrepreneurial intentions: A moderated mediation model. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 85(3), 403-412.
70. Vanhercke, D., De Cuyper, N., Peeters, E., & De Witte, H. (2014). Defining perceived employability: A psychological approach. Personnel Review, 43(4), 592-605.
71. Wilson, F., Kickul, J., & Marlino, D. (2007). Gender, entrepreneurial self-efficacy, and entrepreneurial career intentions: Implications for entrepreneurship education. Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice, 31, 387-406.
72. Wood, R., & Bandura, A. (1989). Social cognitive theory of organizational management. Academy of Management Review, 14(3), 361-384.
73. Zacher, H., Biemann, T., Gielnik, M.M., & Frese, M. (2012). Patterns of entrepreneurial career development: An optimal matching analysis approach. International Journal of Developmental Science, 6, 177-187.
74. Zellweger, T., Sieger, P., & Halter, F. (2011). Should I stay or should I go? Career choices of students with family business background. Journal of Business Venturing, 26, 521-536.
75. Zhao, H., Seibert, S.E., & Lumpkin, G.T. (2010). The relationship of personality to entrepreneurial intentions and performance: A meta-analytic review. Journal of Management, 36, 381- 404.
76. Zhao, H., Siebert, S.E., & Hills, G.E. (2005). The mediating role of self-efficacy in the development of entrepreneurial intentions. Journal of Applied Psychology, 90(6), 1265-1272.