1. Aarts, E. (2014). Towards a 3rd generation university. Where science meets business. Technische Universiteit Eindhoven University of Technology.
2. Alan, K.M.A., Altman, Y., & Roussel, J. (2008). Employee training needs and perceived value of training in the pearl river delta of china: A human capital development approach. Journal of European Industrial Training, 32(1), 19-31. Retrieved from www.emeraldinsight.com
3. Besharati, F., Moradi, M.A., & Akbari, M. (2018). Impact of human capital on innovation: A comparative study of developing and developed countries. Journal of the Marco and Strategic Policies, 6(22), 23-46 (in Persian).
4. Braun, V., & Clarke, V. (2006). Using thematic analysis in psychology. Qualitative Research in Psychology, 2, 77-101.
5. Chatterji, N., & Kiran, R. (2017). Role of human and relational capital of universities as underpinnings of a knowledge economy: A structural modelling perspective from north Indian Universities. International Journal of Educational Development, 56, 52-61. Retrieved from www.sciencedirect.com
6. Dissou, Y., Didic, S., & Yakautsava, T. (2016). Government spending on education, human capital accumulation, and growth. Economic Modelling, 58, 9-21. Retrieved from www.sciencedirect.com
7. Ebrahimzadeh, E. (2003). Teaching-learning process and the future distance and open learning universities. Journal of Peyke Noor, 1(2), 3-11 (in Persian).
8. Farasatkhah, M. (2014). Universities in the postmodern era; contemplation on the horizon of change. Journal of Negahenou, 101, 41 (in Persian).
9. Fedotova, O., & Platonova, E. (2014). Contemporary politics of Russian Universities in the development of human capital: The new organizational platform and role of the initiative. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 141, 1177-1181. Retrieved from www.sciencedirect.com
10. Feiz, D., Shool, H., & Sharafi, V. (2017). The structural modeling of human resource management activities and organizational software capital with the mediation role of organizational levels capabilities. The Journal of Productivity Management, 4(43), 127-150 (in Persian).
11. Ghobadi Alvar, A., Mousavi, S.N., & Shariatnejad, A. (2018). Analysis and evaluation of human resources risks in the higher education system: Lorestan Islamic Azad University case. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 24 (3), 107-129 (in Persian).
12. Ghobadi Alvar, A., Mousavi, S.N., Sepahvand, R., & Vahdati, H. (2018). Identification of human capital components affecting the brand of Islamic Azad Universities using fuzzy Delphi technique. Journal of Research in Educational Systems, 12, 337-451 (in Persian).
13. Ghourchian, N., Arasteh, H., & Jafari, P. (2004). Encyclopedia of higher education. The Great Persian Encyclopedia Foundation: Tehran (in Persian).
14. Hafezian, M., & Salehi, M. (2016). Identifying the present components of human resource management of university incubators and the role they play in the establishment of creative university companies. Journal of Research in Human Resources Management, 8(4), 83-104 (in Persian).
15. Hasanzadehbarani, S., & Salehi, E. (2016). Quality improvement human resources training of higher education by emphasizing the production and construction of social capital. Quarterly Journal of Training & Development of Human Resources, 3(10), 23-49 (in Persian).
16. Kheirandish, M., Dolati, H., & Ghomi, S. (2016). Human capital development strategies in higher education. Journal of Teaching in Marine Sciences, 3(5), 67-78 (in Persian).
17. Malekiniya, E., Bazargan, A., Vaezi, M., & Ahamadian, M. (2014). Identification and prioritization of sustainable university's factors. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 20 (3), 1-26 (in Persian).
18. Malganova, I., & Rahkimova, A. (2015). The usage of distance education practice of the world leading universities in Russian multiethnic region. Procedia -Social and Behavioral Sciences, 191, 2622-2625. Retrieved from online at www.sciencedirect.com
19. Mokhtari, S., Adli, F., & Ahmadi, P. (2016). Pathology of human capital variety in higher education. Journal of Management and Planning in Educational Systems, 9(1), 85-100 (in Persian).
20. Moradi, K., Taghavifard, M.T., & Maleki Hasanvand, M. (2016). Evaluation of the maturity of human capital management at higher education. Journal of Research in Human Resources Management, 8(3), 201-225 (in Persian).
21. Palfreyman, D. (2008). The oxford tutorial. Oxford Center for Higher Education Policy Studies, Oxford: New College.
22. Ramezani, R. (2002). The current challenges of universities and the national science development system. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 8(3), 37-62 (in Persian).
23. Rastgar, A., Akbarzadeh, M., & Hasanpour, M. (2018). Explaining the effect of human capital and social capital on entrepreneurial intention by considering the role of stylistic moderation adjustment (Studied: University of Tehran). Journal of Iranian Social Development Studies, 10(2), 41-57 (in Persian).
24. Salehi, M.J. (2018). Ranking Iran’s provinces based on human development and human capital indices. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 24 (1), 27-49 (in Persian).
25. Shahtalebi, B. (2008). Identifying third-millennium university characteristics to put forward a framework for Iranian universities in their movement from traditional universities to modern tradition. Journal of Pazhouhesh-Nameye Tarbiati, 4(16), 73-105 (in Persian).
26. Soltani, M., & Soleymantabar, M. (2015). Factors affecting human resource development an appraisal through institutional approach. Journal of Research in Human Resources Management, 7(3), 51-78 (in Persian).
27. Subramony, M., Segers, J., Chadwick, C., & Shyamsunder, A. (2018). Leadership development practice bundles and organizational performance: the mediating role of human capital and social capital. Journal of Business Research, 83, 120-129.
28. Tarahomi, F., & Baladi, M. (2018). Investigating and analyzing the role of human capital, structural changes and their interaction on economic growth. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 24 (4), 25-43 (in Persian).
29. Tayebi, S.K., & Zamani, Z. (2017). Higher education and improvement of business environment: a case study of Iran and the selected Asian countries. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 23 (1), 95-113 (in Persian).
30. Toffler, E. (1998). Learning for tomorrow, the role of the Future in education. New York, Random House.
31. Wiek, A., Bernstein, M.J., Laubichler, M., & Caniglia, G. (2013). A global classroom for international sustainability education. Creative Education, 4, 19-28. Retrieved from http:// www.scirp.org/journal/ce
32. Zlate, S., & Enache, C. (2015). The interdependence between human capital and organizational performance in higher Education. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 180, 136-143. Retrieved from www.sciencedirect.com