1. Ahmadi, F., Nasiriyan, K.H., & Abazariyan, P. (2008). Delphitechnique: An instrument for research. Journal of Education InMedicine, (8), 175-185 (in Persian).
2. Aluchna, M. (2010). Corporate social responsibility of the top ten; examples taken from the Warsaw Stock Exchange. Social Responsibility Journal, 6 (4), 611-626.
3. Alvani, M. (2009). Management administration and public management. Journal of Public Administration, Public Administration Center, (47) (in Persian).
4. Arasteh, H.R., & Amiri, E. (2012).The role of universities in teaching sustainable development. Science Cultivation, 2(2) (in Persian).
5. Baron, D. (2007). Corporate social responsibility and social entrepreneurship. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 16(3), 683-717.
6. Boonstoppel, A. (2011).The relationship between corporate social responsibility and financial performance: An empirical study of companies included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index. (Master thesis). Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics, Accounting, Auditing and Control.
7. Brown, E.D., & Cloke, J. (2009). Corporate social responsibility in higher education. An International E-Journal for Critical Geographies, 8(3):474-483.
8. Carrol, AB. (1991). The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational Stakeholders. Business Horizon, P. 12.
9. Daft, R. (2009). The new era of management. Translate by Fayzi, T., Sarlak. Gostareh (in Persian).
10. Gao, Y.(2011). CSR in an emerging country: A content analysis of CSR reports of listed companies. Baltic Journal of Management, 6(2),263-291.
11. Geva, A.(2008). Three models of corporate social responsibility: Interrelationships between theory, research, and practice. Business and Society Review, 113, 1-41.
12. Hirigoyen, G., & Poulain-Rehm, T. (2014). The corporate social responsibility of family businesses: An international approach. International Journal of Financial Studies, 2, 240-265.
13. Jabbour, CJC. (2010). Greening of business schools: A systemic view. Int. J. Sustainability Higher Educ, 11(1), 49-60.
14. Karima, R., Oshima, Y., & Yamamoto, K. (2006). Identification of subjects for social responsibility education at universities and the present activity at the University of Tokyo. Environmental Sciences, 13(6), 327-337.
15. Pouratashi, M. (2014). Integrating sustainability in higher education: Principles and challenges, 2nd Conference of Higher Education and Sustainable Development,Tehran University(in Persian).
16. Kitzmueller, M., & Shimshack, J. (2012). Economic perspectives on corporate social responsibility. Journal of Economic Literature, 50(1),51-84.
17. Leonidas, P., Mary, G., Theofilos, P., & Amalia, T. (2012). Managers’ perceptions and opinions towards corporate social responsibility (CSR) in Greece. Procardia Economics and Finance 1 International Conference on Applied Economics (ICOAE), 311- 320.
18. Moshabaki, A., & Khalilishojaie, V. (2011). Investigating the relationship between organizational culture organizational social responsibility. Applied Sociology, (24), 51 (in Persian).
19. Nejati, M., Shafaei, A., Salamzadeh, Y., & Daraei, M. (2011). Corporate social responsibility and universities: A study of top 10 world universities’ website. African Journal of Business Management, 5(2), 440-447.
20. Shafei, R., & Ahmadi, K. (2012). Corporate social responsibility, concepts, theories, models, and applications. Samt Publication (in Persian).
21. Sharbat Oghlia, Afshari, D., & Najmi, M. (2011). Social responsibility among companies listed in Tehran Stock Exchange. Journal Management, (19), 63-81 (in Persian).
22. Steurer, R., & Konrad, A. (2009). Business-society relations in central- Eastern and Western Europe: How those who lead in sustainability reporting bridge the gap in corporate social responsibility. Scandinavian Journal of Management, (25), 23-36.
23. Tabatabai, Y. (2011). Ethical market economy and its prospects. Center for Strategic Research (in Persian).
24. Ubius, Ü., & Alas, R. (2009). Ruth alas organizational culture types as predictors of corporate social responsibility. Engineering Economics, (61), 90-99.
25. Valmohammadi, C. (2014). Impact of corporate social responsibility practices on organizational performance: an ISO 26000 perspective. Social Responsibility Journal, 10(3),455-479.
26. Vander, H., & Angela. (2010). Making sense of corporate social responsibility: Exploring organizational processes and strategies. Journal of Cleaner Production, (18), 1787-1796.
27. Visser,W. (2012). The Age of Responsibility: CSR 2.0 and the New DNA of Business. John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
28. Zakersalehi, G.R. (2014). Higher education in transition from sustainable development to post-sustainability. 2nd Conference of Higher Education and Sustainable Development, Institute for Research & Planning in Higher Education (in Persian).