1. Abili, Kh., & Hadavandi, M. (2004). Quality assessment training institutes offering training company Iran Khodro. Journal of Psychology and Educational, 34(1), 99-127 (in Persian).
2. Ahola, K., & Hakanen, J. (2007). Job strain, burnout, and depressive symptoms: A prospective study among dentists. Journal of Affective Disorders, 104(1-3),103-110
3. Alves, A. R., & Vieira, A. (2006, May). SERVQUAL as a marketing instrument to measure service quality in higher education institutions. Second International Conference: Product Management Challenges of the Future, Poznan, Poland, May 18-20.
4. Bagheri, M., & Delpasand, J. (2008). Strategic planning model in mission-based universities case study: Educational domain of Imam Sadiq University (A.S). Sterategic Management Thought, 2 (1), 125-189 (in Persian).
5. Barnes, B.R. (2007). Analyzing service quality: The case of postgraduate Chinese students. Total Quality Management and Business Excellence, 18 (3-4), 313-31.
6. Bayzdy, N. (2010). Investigate the relationship between the quality of educational services and technical-engineering students\' academic performance and humanities, University of Kurdistan. (Master thesis). Tehran University (in Persian).
7. Bazargan, A. (2004). Capacity to assess and promote quality higher education system, and the need of international experience in creating the appropriate structure. Council and Research Publications (Special Higher Education), 10(41), 141-158 (in Persian).
8. Breso, E., Salanova, M., & Schoufeli, B. (2007). In search of the third dimension of Burnoul. Applied Psychology, 56 (3), 460-472.
9. Chua, C. (2006), Perception of quality in higher education. Australia: AUQA Occasional Publication.
10. Clewes, D. (2003). A student centerd conceptual model of service quality in higher education. Quality in Higher Education, 9 (1), 69-85.
11. David, A. P. (2010). Examining the relationship of personality and burnout in college students: The role of academic motivation. Educational Measurement and Evaluation Review, 1, 90-104.
12. Fe\'li, S., Biglari, B., & Pezeshkirad, Gh. R. (2012). Students’satisfaction of the quality of educational services (using SERVQUAL model) in college of agriculture, Tarbiat Modares. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 42 (2), 199-207 (in Persian).
13. Fogel, K., Hawk, A., Morck, R., & Yeung, B. (2006). Institutional obstacles to entrepreneurship. Oxford Handbook of Entrepreneurship, Oxford University Press.
14. Gray, P. B., & Field, A. (2006) Can entrepreneurs be taught?. Fortune Small Business, 16(3/2), 34-51. Retrieved from http:www.HIST. eacademy. ac.uk.prejects/sleap_summmary.
15. Hadavand, S. (2009). Validation: Training quality control tool. Magazine Tadbir, 20(204), 57-62 (in Persian).
16. Hatamifar, K., Kakoojooybari, A., & Sarmadi, M. A. (2014). Study of student\'s satisfaction with student services at Payam Noor University. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 19 (4), 117-139 (in Persian).
17. Heyneman, S.P., & DeYoung, A. (2003). Challenges for education in central Asia. Information Age Publishing, Greenwich, CT.
18. Hill, Y., Lomas, L., & MacGregor, J. (2003). Students\' perceptions of quality in higher education. Quality Assurance Educ, 11(1), 15-20.
19. Hu, Q., & Schaufeli, WB. (2009).The factorial validity of the Maslach Burnout inventory-student survey in China. Psychological Reports, 105 (2), 394-408.
20. Imani, S., Yaghobi, A., Mohagheghi, H., & Yusefzadeh, M. R. (2013). The relationship between the hidden curriculums of educational deterioration Bou Ali Sina University in Hamedan. (Master\'s thesis). Ali Sina University in Hamedan (in Persian).
21. Ivancevich, J. M. (2001). Human resource management. Eight edi on.
22. Izadi, S., Salehi, E., & Gharebaghi, M. M. (2008). The study of student,s satisfaction with criteria customer reults based on EFQM model. Journal of Higher Education of Iran, 30.
23. Jenick, O. L., Kumar, A., & Holmes, M. C. (2008). A framework for applying six sigma improvement methodology in an academic environment. The TQM Journal, 20 (5).
24. Jourabchi, Z. (2002). Assessment of midwifery clinical education at programming, quality and quantity of teacher and student. Iranian Journal of Medical Education, 2, 32-32 (in Persian).
25. Karydis, A., Komboli, M., & Panis, V. (2001). Expectations\' and perceptions of Greek patients regarding the quality of dental health care. Int. J. for Quality in Health Care, 13, 409-16.
26. Kebriaei, A., & Roudbari, M. (2005). Quality gap in educational services at Zahedan University of Medical Sciences: Students viewpoints about current and optimal condition. Iranian Journal of Medical Education, 5 (1), 53-61 (in Persian).
27. Koeske, G. F., & Koeske, R. D. (1991). Student \"burnout\" as a mediator of the stress-outcome relationship. Research in Higher Education, 32, 415-431.
28. Lim, PC., & Tang, NK. (2001). A study of patients\' expectations and satisfaction in Singapore hospitals. Int J. Health Care Qual Assur Inc Leadersh Health Serv, 13(6-7), 290-9.
29. Mai, L. W. (2005). A comparative study between UK and US: The student\'s satisfaction in higher education and its influetial factors. Journal of Marketing Management, 21, 859-878.
30. Marzooghi, R., Heidari, M., & Heidari, E. (2013). The impact of educational justice on students’ academic burnout in the University Social Welfare and rehabilitation science. Tehran: Strides Dev Med Educ, 10 (3), 328-334 (in Persian).
31. Maslach, C., Schaufeli, W. B., & Leiter, M. P. (2001). Job burnout. Annual Review of Psychology, 52, 397-422.
32. Mohammadi, A., & Vakili, M. (2010). Measuring students\' satisfaction of educational services quality and relationship with services quality in Zanjan University of Medical Sciences. J. Med Edu. Dev., 2 (3), 48-59 (in Persian).
33. Namy, A. Z. (2009). The relationship between the quality of students\' learning experiences Burnout Masters Shahid Chamran University. Quarterly Journal of Psychological Studies, 5 (3), 117-134 (in Persian).
34. Neuman, Y. (1990). Determinats and consequences of students, Burnout in universities. The Journal of Higher Education, 61 (1), 20-31.
35. Owlia, M. S., & Aspinwall, E. M. (1998). A framework measuring quality in engineering education. Total Quality Management, 9 (6), 501-518.
36. Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A., & Berry, L. L. (1985). A conceptual model of service quality and its implications for future research. Journal of Marketing, 59, 41-50.
37. Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A., & Berry, L. L. (1988). SERVQUAL: A multiple-item scale for measuring consumer perceptions of service quality. Journal of Retailing, 64 (1), 12-40.
38. Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A., & Berry, L. L. (1991). Refinement and reassessment of the SERVQUAL scale. Journal of Retailing, 67 (4), 420-450.
39. Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A., & Berry, L. L. (1993). More on improving service quality measurement. Journal of Retailing, 69, 140-147.
40. Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A., & Berry, L. L. (1994). Reassessment of expectations as a comparison standard in measuring service quality: Implications for further research. Journal of Marketing, 58 (1), 111-124.
41. Pariseau, SE., & McDaniel, JR. (1997). Assessing service quality in schools of business. Int. J. Qual Reliabil Management, 14(3), 204-18.
42. Park, S. Y. (2009). An analysis of the technology acceptance model in understanding university students’ behavioral intention to use e-learning. Educational Technology & Society, 12(3), 2009.
43. Pituch, K. A., & Lee, Y.K. (2006). The influence of system characteristics on e-learning use. Computers and Education, 47, 2.
44. Ruby, C.A. (1998). Assessing student satisfaction with selected student services using SERVQUAL, a market driven model of service quality. NASPA J., 35(4), 331-41.
45. Sakthivel, P. B., Rajendran, G., & Raju, R. (2005). TQM implementation and students\' satisfaction of academic performance. The TQM Magazine, 17 (6), 573-589.
46. Salmela-Aro, K., Kiuru, N., Pietikäinen, M., & Jokela, J. (2008). Does school matter? The role of school context in adolescents\' school-related burnout. European Psychologist, 13(1), 12-23.
47. Salmela-Aro, K., Savolainen, H., & Holopainen, L. (2009). Depressive symptoms and school burnout during adolescence: Evidence from twocross-iagged longitiutinal studies. Journal of Youths and Adolescence, 38, 1316-1327.
48. Sand, G., & Miyazaki, A. D. (2000). The impact of social support on salesperson burnout components. Psychology and Marketing, 17(1), 13-26.
49. Sarmad, Z., Bazargan, A., & Hejazi, E. (2011). Research methods in the behavioral sciences. The Publisher Agah, 15 (in Persian).
50. Satari, S., Namur, Y., & Rastgoo, A. (2014). Evaluation of educational service quality in postgraduate programs at Islamic Azad University, Ardabil Branch, on the basis of SERVQUAL model. New Approach in Educational Administration Quarterly, 5 (19), 177-196 (in Persian).
51. Shayan Jahromi, Sh. A., Jamalzadeh, M., & Surghali, A. (2013). An evaluation and prioritization of educational quality from the point of view of Shiraz Azad University faculty members using problem-solving approach and six-sigma instrument. New Approach in Educational Administration Quarterly, 4(14), 65-82 (in Persian).
52. Tabarsa, Gh. A., Hasanvand Mofrad, M., & Arefnejat, M. (2013). Analysis and ranking of factors affecting the quality of education. Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies in Humanities, 4(4), 53-74(in Persian).
53. Teo, T., Lee, C. B., Chai, C. S., & Wong, S. L. (2009). Assessing the intention to use technology among pre-service teachers in Singapore and Malaysia: A multigroup invariance analysis of the Technology Acceptance Model (TAM). Computers & Education, 53.
54. Tofighi, Sh., Sadeghifar, J., Hamouzadeh, P., Afshari, S., Foruzanfar, F., & Taghavi Shahri, S. M. (2011). Quality of educational services from the viewpoints of students; SERVQUAL model. Bimonthly Educ Strateg Med Sci, 4 (1), 21-26 (in Persian).
55. Toppinen-Tanner, S., Ojaarvi, A., Vaananen, A., Kalimo, R., & Jappinen, P. (2005). Burnout as a predictor of medically certified sickleave absences and their diagnosed causes. Behavioral Medicine, 31, 18-27.
56. Wade, D. C., Cooley, E., & Savicki, V. (1986). A longitudinal study of burnout. Children and Youth Services Review, 8, 161-173.
57. Wright, C., & Oneill, M. (2002). Service quality evaluation in the higher education sector: An empirical investigation of students\' perceptions. Higher Education and Development, 21 (1), 23-39.
58. Zafiropoulos, C. (2007). Verana V. service quality assessment in a Greek higher education institute. Journal of Business Economic and Management. 9, 33-4.
59. Zallars, K. L., Perrewe, P. L., & Hochwarter, W. A. (2000). Burnout in health care: The role of the five factors of personality. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 30, 1570-1598.
60. Zavvar, T., Behrangi, M., Asgarian, M., & Naderi, E. (2008). Evaluating service quality in educational centers of University of Payam Noor in East and West. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 13 (4), 67-90(in Persian).
61. Zeithaml, V. A., Parasuraman, A., & Berry, L. L. (1990). Delivering quality service, Balancing customer perceptions and expectations. The Free Press, New York: NY.
62. Zhang, Y., Gan, Y., & Cham, H. (2007). Perfectionism, academic burnout and engagement among Chinese college students: A structural equation modeling analysis. Personality and Individual Differences, 43(6), 1529-1540.