1. Abdi, A., & Ghoodarzi, M. (1999). Cultural transformations in Iran. Tehran: Ravesh Publishing (in Persian).
2. Abrahamian, E. (1998). Iran between two revolutions. Translated by Ahmad Golmohammadi & Mohammad Ebrahim Fattahi, Tehran: Ney Publishing (in Persian).
3. Alamdari, K. (2000). Why Iran lagged behind and the west moved forward. Tehran: Game Now Publishing (in Persian).
4. Alinia Lakani, P., & Ghadami, M. (2015). Investigating the relationship between organizational culture and strategy using GLOBE model. Development and Transformation Management, 22, 29-36 (in Persian).
5. Ashraf, A. (1979). The historical obstacles of capitalism growth in Iran. Tehran: Zamineh Publishing (in Persian).
6. Azade Armaki, T. (2004). Sociology of cultural changes in Iran. Tehran: Aan Publishing (in Persian).
7. Balambo, M.A. (2014). Hofstede's model revisited: An application for measuring the Moroccan national culture. International Journal of Business Quantitative Economics and Applied Management Research, 1(3), 7-20.
8. Bashiriyeh, H. (2002). An introduction to political sociology of Iran: The period of Islamic republic. Tehran: Publication of Negha-e-moaasar (in Persian).
9. Bazarghan, M. (1964). Iranian compatibility. In the collection of works 4, social and technical articles. Mehdi Bazargan Cultural Foundation, Tehran: Enteshar (in Persian).
10. Beeman, W.O. (2007) Language, Status, and Power in Iran. Translated by Reza Moghaddam Kiya, Tehran: Ney Publishing (in Persian).
11. Browne, E.G. (2005). A year amongst the Persians. Translated by Mani Salehi Allameh, Tehran: Akhtaran Publishing (in Persian).
12. Chalabi, M. (2002). Experimental study of personality system in Iran. Tehran: Cultural, Art and Communication Research Institute (in Persian).
13. Chalabi, M. (2004). Iranian Values and Attitudes: The Conceptual Framework of the Survey. Ministry of Islamic Guidance, National Plans (in Persian).
14. Chardin, J. (1995). Travels in Persia (Iran). Translated by Eghbal Yaghmaei, Tehran: Toos Publishing (in Persian).
15. Elsaid, A., & Elsaid, E. (2012). Sex stereotyping managerial positions: A cross-cultural comparison between Egypt and the USA. Gender in Management: An International Journal, 27, 81-99.
16. Fani, A.A., Babashahi, J., Afkhami Ardakani, M., & Ebrahimi, M. (2012). Entrepreneurship promotion; Analysis of the role of cultural model indicators (GLOBE). Entrepreneurship Development, 5(2), 125-144 (in Persian).
17. Farasatkhah, M. (2001). Two centuries of challenges for development and democracy in Iran. Political-Economic Information Newspaper, 171-172 (in Persian).
18. Farasatkhah, M. (2016). Emerging developments in culture and class space of university and its impact on teaching; Reflection on five generations of students and teachers. Teaching Research, 4(2), 1-29 (in Persian)
19. Farasatkhah, M. (2017 a). We Iranian. Tehran: Ney Publishing, Nineteenth Edition (in Persian).
20. Farasatkhah, M. (2017 b). Intergenerational evolutions in the university. Tehran: Institute for Research and Planning in Higher Education (in Persian).
21. Farasatkhah, M., & Maniee, R. (2015). Effective factors on faculty participation in higher education policy making and university planning. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 20 (4), 29-53 (in Persian).
22. Foran, Jr. (1998). Fragile resistance: Social transformation in Iran from 1500 to the revolution. Translated by Ahmad Tadayyon, Tehran: Rassa Publishing (in Persian).
23. Fuller, G.E. (2010). A world without Islam. Paris: Hachette.
24. Ghazi Moradi, H. (1999). On the Iranians Egoism. Tehran: Akhtaran Publishing (in Persian).
25. Gholipour, A., Tahmasebi, R., & Nargesian, A. (2011). Investigating the effect of organizational culture on feeling in public organizations based on the GLOBE model of cultural studies. Two Monthly Behavior Monthly,47(1), 113-132 (in Persian).
26. GLOBE (2006). Research survey GLOBE project; Global leadership and organizational behavior effectiveness project. Form Alpha, 2006, The GLOBE Foundation. All rights reserved.
27. Gobineau (Gobino), J.C.D. (2006). Three years in Iran (the Asia). Translated by Zabihollah Mansoori, Tehran: Negarestan Ketab Publishing (in Persian).
28. Hofstede, G. (1996). Cultures and organizations: Software of the mind: Intercultural cooperation and its importance for survival. New York. Mc Graw - Hill.
29. Hofstede, G. (2001). Culture’s consequences, comparing values, behaviors, institutions and organizations across nations. Thousand Oaks. CA, Sage Publications.
30. Jamalzadeh, M.A. (1964). Our Iranian Temperament. Iranian Issues Magazine, Tehran: Navid Publisher (in Persian).
31. Javidan, M., & Dastmalchian, A. (2003). Culture and leadership in Iran: The land of individual achievers, strong family ties, and powerful elite. Academy of Management Executive, 17 (4), 127-142 (in Persian).
32. Katouzian, H. (1989). The political economy of modern Iran; from constitutionalism to the end of the Pahlavi dynasty. Translated by Mohammad Reza Nafisi & Kambiz Azizi, Tehran: Markaz Publishing (in Persian).
33. Maraghei, Z. (2005). Travel diary of Ebrahim Beg. Tehran: Aagah Publishing (in Persian).
34. Masse, H. (1985). A search on Saadi. Translated by Ghlamhossein Yousefi & Mohammad Hasan Mahdavi Ardabili, Tehran: Toos Publishing (in Persian).
35. Minkov, M., & Hofstede, G. (2012). Hofstede’s fifth dimension: New evidence from the world values survey. Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, 43(1), Princeton University Press.
36. Mirsepassi, A. (2005). Negotiating modernity in Iran; Discussion on intellectual discourses and modernization policy in Iran. Translated by Jalal Tavakolian, Tehran: Tarhe Now Publishing (in Persian).
37. Mohseni, M. (2000). Investigating socio- cultural awareness, attitudes and behaviors in Tehran. Tehran: Zohd Publishing (in Persian).
38. Morier, J.J. (2008). Hero of the adventures of Hajji Baba of Ispahan. Translated by Habib Esfahani, edited by Jafar Modares Sadeghi, Tehran: Markaz Publishing (in Persian).
39. Naraghi, H. (2001). Indigenous sociology (our image in the mirror). Tehran: Akhtaran Publishing (in Persian).
40. National Surveys Office (2001). Iranian values and attitudes. Tehran: Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance (in Persian).
41. National Surveys Office (2003). Iranian values and attitudes; Findings of survey in 28 provinces of the country (in Persian).
42. Nourshahi, N. (2014). Investigating the quality of work life of faculty members of Iranian public universities and providing solutions to improve it. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 20(3), 95-120 (in Persian).
43. Parrott, L. (2013). Exploring culture theory - gLOBE, Hofstede and Trompenaars. Argosy University, Seattle Campus.
44. Piran, P. (2006). National identity of Iranian society. Two Iranian Perspective Monthly, No. 40 (in Persian).
45. Rezagholi, A. (2004). Sociology of murdering elite. Tehran: Ney Publishing (in Persian).
46. Salasi, M. (2000). The Iranian world and the global Iran: An analysis of the globalist approach to Iranian behavior, culture, and history. Tehran: Markaz Publishing (in Persian).
47. Sariolghalam, M. (2007). Iranian political culture. Tehran: Research Institute of Cultural and Social Studies (in Persian).
48. Schwartz, S.H. (2012). An over view of the Schwartz theory of basic values. Online readings in psychology and culture, 2(1). Retrieved from http://dx. doi. org/10.9707/2307-0919.1116.
49. Schwartz, Sh.H. (2006). A theory of cultural value orientations: Explication and applications. Comparative Sociology, 5, 137-182.
50. Sciolinio, E. (2000). Persian mirrors, The Elusive Face of Iran. US: The Free Press.
51. Taslimi, M.S., Farhangi, A.A., Abedi Jafari, H., & Raaznahan, F. (2010). The model of the impact of national culture on teamwork in Iran. Strategy Quarterly, 3(10-11), 127-162 (in Persian).
52. Zareie Matin, H., Tahmasebi, R., & Mousavi, M.M. (2009). The role of organizational culture components in building trust; investigating the Relationships between GLOBE Cultural Dimensions and the Trust. Iranian Journal of Management Sciences, 15(4), 145-176 (in Persian).
53. Zarrinkoub, A.H. (1976). Two centuries of silence. Tehran: Offset Company, a public company (in Persian).
54. Zibakalam, S. (1994). How did we become what we are? Investigating the causes of backwardness in Iran. Tehran: Rozaneh Publishing (in Persian).
55. Zonis, M. (1971). Political elite of Iran. Princeton studies on the Near East.
56. Zonis, M. (2008). Psychology of Iran's political elites. Translated by Parviz Salehi et al., Tehran: Chapakhsh Publishing (in Persian).