1. Aghaei, M., Aghaei, R., & Aghaei, A. (2014). The role and dimensions of job behavior in the efficiency and effectiveness of human resources. Organizational Culture Management, 12 (4), 809-830 [in Persian].
2. Ahmadi, Gh.A. (2006). Investigating the degree of consistency and coordination between the three curricula intended, implemented and acquired in the new elementary school science education program. Education, 22 (2), 51-92 [in Persian].
3. Almasi, A., Zaree Zavaraki, E., Nili, M.R & Delavar A. (2017). Assessment of practicum Carriculum-4 in Farhangian University Based on Tyler's target-based assessment Model. Journal of Research in Teaching, 5(1), 1-24 [in Persian].
4. Babaei, A. (2016). Successful intelligence and its impact on the performance of students in the Internship new program of Farhangyan Univercity. Journal of Educational and Scholastic Studies, 5 (14), 135-153 [in Persian].
5. Cheong, A.L.H., Binti Yahya, N., Shen, Q.L., & Yen, A.Y. (2014). Internship experience: An in depth interview among interns at a business school of a Malaysian private higher learning institution. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 123, 333-343. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.01.1431
6. Corbin, J., & Strauss, A.L. (2008). Basics of qualitative research: Techniques and procedures for developing grounded theory. 3rd ed. Washington DC: Sage Publications, Inc. [DOI:10.4135/9781452230153
7. Corbin, J., & Strauss, A.L. (2010). Fundamentals of qualitative research: Techniques and stages of production of grounded theory. Translator: Ebrahim Afshar, Tehran: Ney Publishing [in Persian].
8. Farasatkhah, M. (2019). Qualitative Research Method in Social Sciences (with Emphasis on Basic Theory) Grand Theory (GTM). Tehran: Agah [in Persian].
9. Gault, J., Leach, E., & Duey, M. (2010). Effects of business internships on job marketability: The employers' perspective. Education & Training, 52(1), 76-88. [DOI:10.1108/00400911011017690
10. Ghadermarzi, H., Ali Asgari, M., Marufi, Y., & Hosseinkhah, A. (2016). Comparison of the intended acquired and implemented internship program in order to provide appropriate solutions (case study of Farhangian University of Kurdistan Province). Teaching Research, 5 (3), 131-143 [in Persian].
11. Ghanbari, M., Nikkhah, M., & Nikbakht, B. (2018). The pathology of Farhangian university internship for present an appropriate model: A mixed study. Theory & Practice in Curriculum Journal, 5 (10), 33-64 [in Persian].
12. Gholampour, M., Rostaminejad, M.A., Akbari Borang, M., & GHorani Sirjani, S. (2019). Presenting a model for the key factors of educational success through social networks: A synthesis research. The Socio-cultural Research Journal of Rahbord, 7(4), 115-145 [in Persian].
13. Haji Tabar Firoozjani, M., Maleki, H., & Ahmadi, Gh. A. (2016). Design and validation of a conceptual model for narrowing the gap between intended, implemented, and attained curricula in the public education system in Iran. Theory & Practice in Curriculum Journal, 4 (7), 5-30 [in Persian]. [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.cstp.4.7.5
14. Hejazi, A. (2018). Examination of barriers to successful implementation of the new internship program at Farhangiān University. Educational Innovation, 17 (67), 47-70 [in Persian].
15. Hejazi, A., & Bakhtiari, A. (2018). Phenomenological analysis and evaluation of the perception and experience of the faculty members and instructors of Farhangian University from the implementation of the lesson study program in Teacher Training. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education (IRPHE), 24 (3), 53-76 [in Persian].
16. Helgevold, N., Næsheim-Bjørkvik, G., & Østrem, S. (2015). Key focus areas and use of tools in mentoring conversations during internship in initial teacher education. Teaching and Teacher Education, 49, 128-137. [DOI:10.1016/j.tate.2015.03.005
17. Hosseini, S. (2013). Internship and practical work guide in organizations. Tehran: University Jihad [in Persian].
18. Jamshidi Tavana, A., Emam Jomae, M.R., & Assare, A.R. (2016). Teacher training students' experiences of the role of Coach in linking theory and practice in practicum. Theory & Practice in Curriculum Journal, 4 (7), 197-226 [in Persian]. [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.cstp.4.7.197
19. Jay, J.K. & Johnson, K.L. (2002). Capturing complexity: A typology of reflective practice for teacher education. Teaching and Teacher Education 18, 73 - 85. [DOI:10.1016/S0742-051X(01)00051-8
20. Jokar, I., Molaei, N., Emadi, Z., & Anarinejad, A. (2015). Internship with narrative research approach: a new model of professional development of teachers. Scanning in Educational Sciences Education and Counseling, 2 (4), 11-32 [in Persian].
21. Keramati, A., & Ahmadabadi, Z. (2017). Explaining the views of high school principals and teachers about complaints in internships is a phenomenological study. Journal of Research in Teacher Education, 1 (1), 101-125 [in Persian].
22. Keramati, A., & Ahmadabadi, Z. (2017). Explaining the views of high school principals and teachers about participation in internships: A phenomenological study. Research in Teacher Education, 1 (1), 101-125 [in Persian].
23. Maleki, S., & Mehr Mohammadi, M. (2015). Narrative writing as a tool for professional reflection and maturity. Proceedings of the Second National Conference on Teacher Training, 199-217 [in Persian].
24. Mehr Mohammadi, M. (2013). Special internship letter of Farhangian University. Education Letter, 1 (5), 1-25 [in Persian].
25. Metboki, Y. (2018). Problems hindering student teachers' ELT materials development: A study in the internship program in eastern Indonesia. English Review: Journal of English Education, 7(1), 93-104. [DOI:10.25134/erjee.v7i1.1498
26. Mohammadi, M., Naseri Jahromi, R., & Moinishahrki, H. (2014). Investigating the relationship between the effectiveness (coherence, balance and appropriateness) of the curriculum with the technical, field and behavioral competence of undergraduate students in management (commercial, industrial and educational) of Shiraz University. Curriculum Research, 3 (2), 53-72 [in Persian].
27. Mortazavizadeh, H., & Nasr Isfahani, A.R. (2017). Studying the problems concerning the internship (teaching practice) course from the Farhangian University Students' Point of View. Educational Research (Erj), 4 (34), 60-74 [in Persian].
28. Musipour, N., & Ahmadi, A. (2014). Macro design of Farhangian University Teacher Training Curriculum. Tehran: Farhangian University [in Persian].
29. Phipps, L.J., Osborne, E.W., Dyer, J.E., & Ball, A. (2008). Handbook on Agricultural Education in Public Schools. Thomson Delmar Learning, USA. 553P.
30. Rao, S., & Perry, Ch. (2003). Convergent interviewing to build a theory in under-researched areas: principles and an example investigation of Internet usage in inter-firm relationships. Qualitative Marke Research: An International Journal, 6 (4), 236-247 [in Persian]. [DOI:10.1108/13522750310495328
31. Ricard, V.B. (2011). Self-directed learning revisited: A process perspective. International Journal of Self-Directed Learning, 4(1), 52-65.
32. Ruhanen, L.A. (2013). A foreign assignment: Internships and international students. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management, 20(1), 1-4. [DOI:10.1016/j.jhtm.2013.05.005
33. Talkhabi, M., & Faqiri, M. (2014). Student-teacher internship, Farhangian University textbook [in Persian].
34. Wiegand, T.A., & Moloney, K. (2004). Rings, circles, and null‐models for point pattern analysis in ecology. Oikos, 4(2), 209-229. [DOI:10.1111/j.0030-1299.2004.12497.x
35. Zare Sefat, S. (2017). The analysis experiences curriculum internship: The conceptual model. Theory & Practice in Curriculum Journal, 5 (9), 37-68 [in Persian].